Massive RIP to PoE.

The D2 Remaster is finally happening. 17 years wasn't long enough. Who wants 4k ex and another 17k ex worth of gear?
Last bumped on May 4, 2021, 4:23:27 PM
Holy sh***t!!!

https://youtu.be/DRP62MGOrUo

Pc and consoles, cross platform compatibility!!!!

2021 !!!!!!!!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
RIP PoE?

Why would I ever support a company that wasn´t able to produce anything worthwhile in 20 years so they have to recycle one of their masterpieces from a time where they were actually good?

Sorry but as good as D2 was - just some graphical finetuning does not do it for me when we get every 3 Months TONS of new content, a permanently changing and evolving meta, new gems and what not in PoE while Blizzard slept harder than Smaug for 20 years xD

I will not even be playing D4. PoE won me over with dedication and hard work. Nothing that Blizzard has shown in the last years caught my attention longer than 2 minutes.
You play d2's in sessions then go back until the new season you don't play this forever the fuck is this dude it's the same with poE.

It's literally the same fucking game all they did was put a filter on it cmon this is low bait.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 19, 2021, 10:18:48 PM
I gladly take the ex

@D2 Resurrected: wow...I'll be playing that!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Feb 19, 2021, 10:30:17 PM
I was 30 when D2 came out, damn.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Vennto wrote:
RIP PoE?

Why would I ever support a company that wasn´t able to produce anything worthwhile in 20 years so they have to recycle one of their masterpieces from a time where they were actually good?

Sorry but as good as D2 was - just some graphical finetuning does not do it for me when we get every 3 Months TONS of new content, a permanently changing and evolving meta, new gems and what not in PoE while Blizzard slept harder than Smaug for 20 years xD

I will not even be playing D4. PoE won me over with dedication and hard work. Nothing that Blizzard has shown in the last years caught my attention longer than 2 minutes.

Shows how much you know lol.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
ive never played it although i do remember that game being very popular when i was little. might give it a try
ya i never played it either, but from what i hear its a completely separate game, and original D2 will remain up on market etc.

so im kind of expecting a 30 dollar price tag on this resurrected one, and the same 10 dollar on the original D2. if im ever curious enough to try/play D2 it actually probably won't be the resurrected version. either D2 or path of diablo or w/e the mod thing is

oh NM just heard in a video its 39.99 or deluxe version for 59.99. lol. of course

ya i moreso take the mindset of vennto on this one. blizzard is trash and now they're just trying to cash in on their long gone cow. and it will work. people are already salivating and will dish out 60 bucks for a game they already own.

i think that price tag alone will brush a lot of people off
Cross platform, very good.

Let's wait and see. Blizzard like massive microtransactions P2W.

The bad part is the two companies are winnie the pooh's wh0r3s...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info