Massive RIP to PoE.

"
Lisa_GGG wrote:
Hi there, Exiles! Some of the recent discussion in this thread has not been appropriate for the Path of Exile forums.

Please keep your posts civil and in line with the Code of Conduct.

You are hilarious too. It's antagonizing to say that one finds the uneducated comments of someone funny now?
So easily butthurt, it's amazing.

I'll probably be banned for this, so see you in a few weeks or months or so - maybe :'D
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
The D2 Remaster is finally happening. 17 years wasn't long enough. Who wants 4k ex and another 17k ex worth of gear?

You're right, it wasn't long enough.
...narf
Honestly, D2 Resurrection is just Blizz dipping their toes in the water to see how much attention they can still pull. Especially when they are pulling it away from PoE.

We have PoE 2 and Mobile coming. They have Diablo 4 coming. What good is putting out a new game if nobody is interested? Instead, take a 20 year old turd, polish it up, and dump it in the stream to see how many people still pick it up.

It's a marketing ploy. Nothing more.
...narf
Well D2 Remaster come this Year. So GGG will kicked in their Ass.
Sry u got so much time to better the graphic, gameplay, Laggs and soooo on.

D2 will destroy and D4 i think will give you the deadly Strike. U got so much time for better Servers etc etc.

2021 and we Still got a Templar wo should be a Giraffe...

My opinion take it or leave it.
I haven't launched D2 in like 10+ years and I think I'm still burned off. It was always the same thing from ladder reset to chest farming to Smite farming to playing literally on aspirin trying to manage the lag while ninja-ing(it was a legit skill) runes and valuable loots in full parties.

It was insane back in the day, he won't do much even remastered, everything in that game sucks for today standards.

My biggest grip with D2 is the interraction between drop table and /player wich was imho a design issue and then the freaking F things, ergonomy wise it is worst than T4C, then the freaking free for all fallen roleplay looting.

Then the content: there is no content. There are 4-5 routes that you spam over and over with your friends or not. It includes retarded things like connect, loot super unique chests using telekinesis to save 3 frames ^^', leave, repeat
"
Those people, which preorder games after cyberpuck fail... they are clinic idiots, its diagnosis

A donkey never hits the same stone twice.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
galuf wrote:
I haven't launched D2 in like 10+ years and I think I'm still burned off. It was always the same thing from ladder reset to chest farming to Smite farming to playing literally on aspirin trying to manage the lag while ninja-ing(it was a legit skill) runes and valuable loots in full parties.

It was insane back in the day, he won't do much even remastered, everything in that game sucks for today standards.

My biggest grip with D2 is the interraction between drop table and /player wich was imho a design issue and then the freaking F things, ergonomy wise it is worst than T4C, then the freaking free for all fallen roleplay looting.

Then the content: there is no content. There are 4-5 routes that you spam over and over with your friends or not. It includes retarded things like connect, loot super unique chests using telekinesis to save 3 frames ^^', leave, repeat

The game was released before "live service" is a thing. The LoD expansion was beefier than any PoE expansion.

If they are smart. & not bend to the D2 purists & add contents. then the "no content" issue will be a none issue.

D2 (the OG one) stll have better character animation than 90% of ARPG out there include PoE.
"
KiadawP wrote:
"
galuf wrote:

The game was released before "live service" is a thing. The LoD expansion was beefier than any PoE expansion.

If they are smart. & not bend to the D2 purists & add contents. then the "no content" issue will be a none issue.

D2 (the OG one) stll have better character animation than 90% of ARPG out there include PoE.

Turning D2:R into a live service would be the only way to keep people interested in it. I strongly doubt people will stick to playing it long-term if all the game has for endgame are Baal runs.

For all those quitting for D2:R, I'll see you all next league.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I have to laugh at most of these posts. D2 was amazing when it came out. Blizzard is just doing this for a cash grab, as Diablo 4 will be releasing in the near future, and Diablo 4 will be getting all their attention.

You can literally play D2 right now. Besides the new paint job, and a few quality of life changes, it is the same game you can play right now. As far as gameplay goes, there is nothing new, nor will there be. All of you that waste your money on D2 will be back playing POE once your rose-covered glasses un-fog.

Will D2 sell better than POE? I would say it definitely will, just the name Diablo gets people in a frenzy. It’s pretty sad that a company can kill a game, and then release its successor, which was terrible, and rotting with no new content, just like D2, and still people will buy it. It’s even more sad that people think Diablo 4 is going to be any better.

The Blizzard employees that made those great games are gone, and they aren’t coming back. Which is why they keep remastering, and cash grabbing.

By all means, purchase D2, but if you think the gameplay will come close to POE, you are just kidding yourself.
"
MaxxGold wrote:
I have to laugh at most of these posts. D2 was amazing when it came out. Blizzard is just doing this for a cash grab, as Diablo 4 will be releasing in the near future, and Diablo 4 will be getting all their attention.

You can literally play D2 right now. Besides the new paint job, and a few quality of life changes, it is the same game you can play right now. As far as gameplay goes, there is nothing new, nor will there be. All of you that waste your money on D2 will be back playing POE once your rose-covered glasses un-fog.

Will D2 sell better than POE? I would say it definitely will, just the name Diablo gets people in a frenzy. It’s pretty sad that a company can kill a game, and then release its successor, which was terrible, and rotting with no new content, just like D2, and still people will buy it. It’s even more sad that people think Diablo 4 is going to be any better.

The Blizzard employees that made those great games are gone, and they aren’t coming back. Which is why they keep remastering, and cash grabbing.

By all means, purchase D2, but if you think the gameplay will come close to POE, you are just kidding yourself.

Lol at this post.

D2 is th greatest arpg of all-time and one of the best sellers ever. D3 wasnt a bad game, you are high bro.

Blizzard is still making good games I have no idea what you are talking about.

And as far as a cash grab? Gimme a fucking break. D2R will be cheaper than a PoE MTX Armor Set.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info