[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

I have really enjoyed switching over to this, great working making the guide I appreciate it.
I think I must be missing something though, having mana regen issues. Will check over POB again to see what i am missing.
I added F.A.Q. section.
Hello.
Build is very nice, and better than shadow version.
But still i got one shoted sometimes.

Currently i run in carcass jack and headhunter.

Witch armor will be better for more survive ?
and don't brick the build ?

Your POB doesn't seem to say what you take with thread of hope in upper part of skill tree. I took Heart of Ice, Utmost Intellect, and Snowforged but i imagine you can also take Light Eater and Arcane Focus. Am I missing anything here? Thanks for guide
"
BwenR wrote:
Your POB doesn't seem to say what you take with thread of hope in upper part of skill tree. I took Heart of Ice, Utmost Intellect, and Snowforged but i imagine you can also take Light Eater and Arcane Focus. Am I missing anything here? Thanks for guide

Actually headhunter tree show what is taken with Thread of Hope and it's the same for non-headhunter version. I corrected PoB and now should show proper skill trees.
Something is bad in my gear :(

I spent 40 exa and I have problems with T14+ maps and bosses ... IDK whats wrong :( I spent 2 days rerolling char .. I have lvl 97 and I want to lvl to 100 but always dead .. :D sad :(
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Something is bad in my gear :(

I spent 40 exa and I have problems with T14+ maps and bosses ... IDK whats wrong :( I spent 2 days rerolling char .. I have lvl 97 and I want to lvl to 100 but always dead .. :D sad :(

I saw your profile and I have question which might sound weird. Are you res caped? Because from gear alone it looks like your not.

Also I think this enchant on your chest might make you lose way more ES than it gives you life.
What is your timeless jewel granting you, and does it need to be specific like yours? Or what modifiers are you looking for so if I get them I can stop divining.

I don't think PoB shows it, which is why I'm asking.
Hi,

I love this build. Thank you for making this. I was wondering, how important is it to have equal numbers with ES & Life for the Corrupted Soul? I ask because I have the opportunity to buy a body armour but this would put my life-ES @ 4720 (life) to 3550 (ES). Is this ok or is it better to try to find a body armour with more equal life/ES ratio?

EDIT: bit the bullet and got an astral plate, considering how hard it was to get ele resists maxed with helm/boots/chest. hope i made the right choice..
Last edited by rickdaglessMD on Feb 19, 2021, 11:27:18 PM
"
Dioxy186 wrote:
What is your timeless jewel granting you, and does it need to be specific like yours? Or what modifiers are you looking for so if I get them I can stop divining.

I don't think PoB shows it, which is why I'm asking.

Some minor resist and damage, nothing special. I stoped divining jewel as soon I hit Doryani.

You can also use timeless jewel in MoM socket but that way it also corrupt Arcanist's Dominion which might be worth or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info