[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

Checked your POB, there are three issues compared to the original build:

1) You don't have the points in Sovereignty at the top left (Templar mana reservation nodes)

2) Your gloves are 3-linked, your Flesh and Stone is thus unlinked with Enlighten.

3) Your Vitality has to be adjusted to a level you can run.

Try to fix 1 & 2 first, socket a level 1 Vitality and level it up until you can't anymore. [/quote]

Wow, can't believe I missed some of that. Thanks man!
Hi guys,

I'm running the Low Life version of this build and looking for some advice...

How much ES I actually need? Because of Corrupted Soul, there doesn't seem to be a reason to go well above the value of my unreserved life, right? Because I would be dead before my ES would run out anyways.

Right now I have about 3K unreserved Life and 3K ES without a Body Armour with "Gain 10% of your life as Energy Shield"; I was wondering if I get one, maybe I could ditch Corrupted Soul? I'm not sure about the synergy with Petrified Blood, maybe I would be fine without it.

I'm planning to switch to a Body Armor with "Attack have +#% to Critical Strike Chance", then change Increased Critical Strikes with Awakened Added Cold Damage. Other then that any ideas to improve my build? I don't really have an issue with damage, but more survivability would be great.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/dpXkk3CK
Hi, Can u help my COC ice nova inquisitor ?
I wonder how i can achieve 2.5Mdps?

https://pastebin.com/qvnTHeQA

Thanks before
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with my build, mostly survivability and low boss damage. I know I'm missing a blizzard crown and the enchants, is there anything else I should look at?

https://pastebin.com/0rHyJAwx

Thanks!
Last edited by moxious on Jul 10, 2021, 2:46:50 PM
Any way to handle the new mana cost or are all CoC builds nerfed to the ground?
I wonder if going MoM and EB will work?
Seems like the mana cost wont affect Cospri's or Mjolner, only skills supported by Cast on Crit.
But Inquisitor lost quite a bit in terms of crit chance and elemental immunity.
It is very likely that Cospri's will cost mana or triggering spells; Mjolnir was called out specifically as having a multiplier of 0, but Cospri's was not, so I am guessing it will have cost.

This was my favorite build over the past two leagues. Eldritch Battery, Blood Magic, Elreon rings... the opportunity costs with the elemental immunity removed are just too high.

RIP Cospri's. On the bright side, 19 new skill gems to play around with.
"

1. Cospri's Malice triggered spells cost no mana but CoC triggered spells does. Most likely it will be unable to use all auras which where quite important. Especially Flesh and Stones which blind enemies is a big loss.
[/spoiler]

I don't want to put the last nail in the coffin, but all item triggered skills have 100% mana cost multiplier, besides Mjolner.
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Jul 21, 2021, 1:35:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info