[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

Any helmet enchantment suggetions or it doesnt matter? And Pantheons? Loving this build, super fun to play and level. Thx for guide :)
Last edited by R3alSt4r on Feb 13, 2021, 11:20:53 AM
"
R3alSt4r wrote:
Any helmet enchantment suggetions or it doesnt matter? And Pantheons? Loving this build, super fun to play and level. Thx for guide :)

It doesn't matter. You can go for classic increased Ice Nova damage or AoE but I would prefer somthing QoL like Dash travels 100% increased distance. I'm now trying to craft new helmet with this exact enchant.
How do you keep your stacks of Power charges up? I can only find the "Disciple of the Forbidden" skill that has a chance when you kill something.
"
Jialen wrote:
How do you keep your stacks of Power charges up? I can only find the "Disciple of the Forbidden" skill that has a chance when you kill something.

Medium cluster jewel with Cold-Conduct + Stormride. Cold-Conduct will shock your chilled enemies and Sormrider gives you 10% chance to gain power charge when you shock a chilled enemy.

Before I've got this cluster jewel I simply use power charge on critical support gem in cospri.
"
"
Jialen wrote:

Medium cluster jewel with Cold-Conduct + Stormride. Cold-Conduct will shock your chilled enemies and Sormrider gives you 10% chance to gain power charge when you shock a chilled enemy.

Before I've got this cluster jewel I simply use power charge on critical support gem in cospri.

oooh.. ofc :P.. thx for the answer :)
Hmm. What would you take out temporarily for the power charge on crit? Atm I removed "added cold dmg" but sure if Hypothermia or maybe even Inspiration is better to remove?
"
Jialen wrote:
Hmm. What would you take out temporarily for the power charge on crit? Atm I removed "added cold dmg" but sure if Hypothermia or maybe even Inspiration is better to remove?

Before I've got my cluster jewels I was using Power Charge on Critical instead of Ice Bite in Cospri's 3-link setup. In 6-link I tried Concentrated Effect before I've bought Awakened Added Cold Damage.
Last edited by the1and0nlyHugoN on Feb 14, 2021, 3:24:05 PM
"
"
Jialen wrote:

Before I've got my cluster jewels I was using Power Charge on Critical instead of Ice Bite in Cospri's 3-link setup. In 6-link I tried Concentrated Effect before I've bought Awakened Added Cold Damage.

well.. that does make a whole lot of sense. Thx for all the tips, really enjoying the guide :).
i love coc builds, gonna try this.

can you make a rough leveling section ? what ascendancy we pick and where do we path first
Can anyone post video with mapping and bossing with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info