[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
lav5 wrote:
Really excited to try this build as well! League started with Chieftain and now i think I have some currency to invest into a new build!

Will you be adding a leveling section/POB by any chance? :D

I added small leveling tree to PoB.

"
Coldlucidity wrote:
What is the best way to roll a large cluster jewel?

I added crafting section about how to craft cluster jewels.

"
Is it recommended to get cooldown recovery on belt or something before we can afford awakened cast on crit?

Right now the clear speed feels good, but the single target is still somewhat meh. Can this be a reason?

I didn't use any cooldown recovery speed before Awakend Cast On Critical because I was using Replica Soul Tether but if you feel your dps is poor than I don't see why not. You can roll cooldown recovery on a shaper's/crusader's belt and shaper's boots. For me the biggest dps boost was Light of Lunaris.

You can also try to use 2x small cluster jewels (+4% life) with Surging Vitality. It should allows you to run Righteous Fire all the time which definitely will boost you damage. With RF you can change abyss jewel for normal jewel with life+crit multi because RF will ignite enemies for Cinderswallow Urn and Taming.
Last edited by the1and0nlyHugoN on Feb 15, 2021, 9:41:04 AM
Thank you for the answers! I will try to get CDR on boots, as I will need to change out of my tailwind boots anyway as not to exceed the cast threshold. Currently have 8.02 APS with 99% hit rate and 98% effective crit, which I am sure exceeds the threshold. I use VRF on bosses. I have 3 Surging Vitality nodes, and lvl. 16 vitality, and while RF does not kill me, I find its effect to leech too much from my regen, which makes me much squishier.
Thanks a lot for the ascendancy and leveling section!
"
Thank you for the answers! I will try to get CDR on boots, as I will need to change out of my tailwind boots anyway as not to exceed the cast threshold. Currently have 8.02 APS with 99% hit rate and 98% effective crit, which I am sure exceeds the threshold. I use VRF on bosses. I have 3 Surging Vitality nodes, and lvl. 16 vitality, and while RF does not kill me, I find its effect to leech too much from my regen, which makes me much squishier.

I looked at you profile and I'm wondering how do you gain power charges? Because you don't use power charge on crit and cluster jewel has wrong passives. It should have Cold Conduct + Stormrider and your have Cold Conduct + Eye of the Storm.

If you are worried about your attack speed you can change Ice Bite for Added Cold Damage because Ice Bite is generating frenzy charges which are increasing your attack speed.
Really enjoying this build, have always wanted to play a CoC Ice Nova character and this has been easy to jump into.

Maybe I'm just googling this wrong, but I'm looking to buy a Large Cluster Jewel for this build, focusing on Doryani's Lesson and either Sadist/Cold to the Core. How can I tell if the position from the notables is optimal? Is that communicated at all in the item description?
"
misterpope wrote:
Really enjoying this build, have always wanted to play a CoC Ice Nova character and this has been easy to jump into.

Maybe I'm just googling this wrong, but I'm looking to buy a Large Cluster Jewel for this build, focusing on Doryani's Lesson and either Sadist/Cold to the Core. How can I tell if the position from the notables is optimal? Is that communicated at all in the item description?

The only way to check how will cluster jewel look with certain set of passives is to create that cluster jewel in PoB. At least this is the only way I know about.
Hey, love the build so far. The clear speed is fast and super satisfying. The only thing I'm struggling with are the bosses, especially Maven's invitations (more bosses at once). I have ~5k life and ~5k ES, but I don't feel like I'm tanky enough. My damage is pretty decent although I don't have 100% crit yet. If you could take a look at my gear (https://pastebin.com/sY0rta2a) and tell me what should I focus on (especially in terms of defence) I would be grateful. Also which Pantheons are the best for this build?
"
Marren2 wrote:
Hey, love the build so far. The clear speed is fast and super satisfying. The only thing I'm struggling with are the bosses, especially Maven's invitations (more bosses at once). I have ~5k life and ~5k ES, but I don't feel like I'm tanky enough. My damage is pretty decent although I don't have 100% crit yet. If you could take a look at my gear (https://pastebin.com/sY0rta2a) and tell me what should I focus on (especially in terms of defence) I would be grateful. Also which Pantheons are the best for this build?

1. You don't need Frostbite, it does nothing for this build because we are using Inevitable Judgement which is always overriding enemy resistance with 0.

2. You should use Ice Nova lvl. 21 at least in CoC setup. The best is to use lvl. 21 of both Ice Nova skills and Frostbolt. Also Awakened Added Cold Damage support at lvl. 5 is a big dmg boost because at level 5 it gives you +1 to Supported Cold Skill Gems. You can try other supports than Ice Bite for Cospri's setup. Awakened Added Cold Damage might be better.

3. I notice you don't use Precision or Watcher's Eye (with +#% Crit Chance while affected by Hatred) but diamond flask instead. First of all without Precision you have only 95% Hit chance. Second of all this Watcher's Eye is really important and allows you to not use diamond Flask and go with Atziri's Promise or Bottled Faith. If you have problems with mana to use Precision you can use Shaper's Touch with +1 to socketed gems instead of +2 to AoE gems. This way you will have level 4 Enlighten. Before you will have 100% Crit Chance, Annihilation is a really good notable.

4. You don't need Pain Attunement. I'm using it as a Corrupted Soul from Glorious Vanity.

5. I would rather skip most-left jewel socked for Overcharge and Breath of Rime.

6. With better large cluster jewel you can later save 2 skill points.
Last edited by the1and0nlyHugoN on Feb 16, 2021, 7:37:15 AM
I added video from 100% Delirium Burial Chambers.
Thank you! I'm fairly new to the game so I really appreciate all the detailed info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info