[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
Coatesy wrote:
Really interested in this build, looks like a great variant of CoC

Two questions, do you have any bossing videos? How’s the single target

I uploaded video with my fight against Sirius A9.

About other bosses I killed them all including Maven's Invitation: The Feared. The real problem is Uber Atziri's because to avoid reflect I have to use Sibyl's Lament instead of Circle of Fear and than switch shield to cap my resistance which reduce my damage significantly. After Atziri is dead I have to switch ring for chaos resist ring this time to fight Cortex and Chayula.

Shaper and Elder are a joke.

Maven is killing me only with her memory game.

"
Coatesy wrote:

Also what’s the budget to get a semi decent character going? I sold my other character and have roughly 30-40ex to start.

With this budget you can buy almost all my gear and jewels except for a headhunter.

On less than that budget I was doing 100% Delirium Burial Chambers with 9-11 rewards.
"
"
Coatesy wrote:
Really interested in this build, looks like a great variant of CoC

Two questions, do you have any bossing videos? How’s the single target

I uploaded video with my fight against Sirius A9.

About other bosses I killed them all including Maven's Invitation: The Feared. The real problem is Uber Atziri's because to avoid reflect I have to use Sibyl's Lament instead of Circle of Fear and than switch shield to cap my resistance which reduce my damage significantly. After Atziri is dead I have to switch ring for chaos resist ring this time to fight Cortex and Chayula.

Shaper and Elder are a joke.

Maven is killing me only with her memory game.

"
Coatesy wrote:

Also what’s the budget to get a semi decent character going? I sold my other character and have roughly 30-40ex to start.

With this budget you can buy almost all my gear and jewels except for a headhunter.

On less than that budget I was doing 100% Delirium Burial Chambers with 9-11 rewards.

Legendary, I’ve got a lucky head hunter from Alva template so think I’ll give this a go. Cheers
Could you make a Pantheon section as well? I found them pretty important.
"
xb00niex wrote:
Could you make a Pantheon section as well? I found them pretty important.

Added.
Thanks once again! Very fun build.
first time playing CoC
cant understand where i must take other 60% of crit strike chance
check ur PoB and see 100% crit wtf
"
karpena wrote:
first time playing CoC
cant understand where i must take other 60% of crit strike chance
check ur PoB and see 100% crit wtf

If you hover over the crit chance section it should give you a detailed list of where all the crit is coming from
Hello,
Explode chest works well with this gear ? Because of Cospri and no phys dmg ... it doesnt matter ?

+ Edit: how to buy right Large Cluster with 2 good passives and 1 useless on other side of tree ? ty :)
Last edited by HELLERcz on Feb 18, 2021, 3:49:22 AM
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hello,
Explode chest works well with this gear ? Because of Cospri and no phys dmg ... it doesnt matter ?

+ Edit: how to buy right Large Cluster with 2 good passives and 1 useless on other side of tree ? ty :)

EDIT---

Only way to tell is to load them in to path of building as it seems they all work very differently and none of them are weighted the same is the way they display and fit in game,

EDIT---

Last edited by Taz47 on Feb 18, 2021, 1:23:47 PM
How do you all deal with mana? I find having vortex on right click I'm always running out of mana for cyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info