[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

I'm probably missing something, why does the POB have attacks per second at 8.25? With frenzies off it has 7.5 (<7.58) interestingly. Is it a setup error or POB error?
"
Julegeita wrote:
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

managed to get myself the craft finally, and it feels so much better. still need to get more mana though as mentioned in my previous post so i can run all auras and cast other items as needed. 8 mana just isnt enough lol

If you are really hurting on mana, it's okay to drop to a Level 6 / Level 7 Precision for now. Not having enough to dash or use vortex is really challenging, as vortex is a massive damage multiplier. I keep >45 free and it feels free, but you could go a little lower and still usually be okay.

I did the hard way, and got myself another lvl4 enlighten. In gloves these become lvl 5 and i have 122 mana unreserved. Feels very good! But i costs..

I have an enlighten 4 currently in my gloves, but yeah, if i had the +1 to socketed gems on my gloves that would be the easy way to go. i dont :(

Last edited by Soulstrike628 on May 27, 2021, 8:22:49 AM
Apologies for maybe newbie qustion but what is the point of flesh and stone in this build? Looks like it's mostly blind. Couldn't you use something more offensive like zealotry instead and grab Disorienting Display form Cluster? Or is there any other mechanic useful for us?
The gloves are pretty cheap with +1 to gems. Furthermore, you have lvl 21 auras which reserve more mana than a lvl 20 gem.
You should also know that you don't have 100% crit chance due to lack of flat crit on cinderswallow flask and watcher's eye, which greatly diminishes your dmg.
"
Laylah wrote:
The gloves are pretty cheap with +1 to gems. Furthermore, you have lvl 21 auras which reserve more mana than a lvl 20 gem.
You should also know that you don't have 100% crit chance due to lack of flat crit on cinderswallow flask and watcher's eye, which greatly diminishes your dmg.

im guessing you're talking to me here.

the +1 to socketed gems prices have gone up which is why i didn't have one, but i managed to get one, and a cinderswallow with crit. the watchers eye jewel is what it is. i dont have enough EX to get one right now
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on May 28, 2021, 12:17:16 PM
i really cant complain about the damage im doing right now at all, im just completely confused by this APS/CDR stuff :(

doing fine with a friend on like t8-t11, basically not dying at all.

im just curious if anyone has any tips where to go from where i am?
next on my list is:
- switch ice bite for awakened added cold damage
- watchers eye with crit

https://pastebin.com/GdUi7TyX

help would be much appreciated.
I'm doing a variant of this build with basically less currency and I can't stop dying is there something wrong? I thought this was a tanky build but honestly its very frustrating to die to map bosses I cant even level up.

https://pastebin.com/9P98SuH3
Thank you so much for this build!

Never before have i gotten to A8, and i beat Sirus first try with this.

The guide is very clear about the upgrade order, and that makes it so easy to sit down and grind it out.

Even with A8 Sirus down, there are plenty of upgrades i can do with this build.

For the guys who struggle: stick to the guide, and you will get there!

Thank you!
Ok, so I just started this game at the beginning of this league. I got lucky and had a friend also quit at the same time and leave me with about 20exalts worth of currency. Tried following this build the best I can, i know im not doing great but alot of this im still learning little by little. Can anyone take a look at my PoB and tell me where my immediate priorities should be? I can't come close to affording a Watcher's Eye, all the ones with +Crit during hatred are 40ex min on Xbox. Also because im on Xbox nothing i post for sale ever gets replied to or sold.
Can't find anyone with a Med Cluster jewel with Cold Conduct + Stormrider so im stuck with Power on Crit support for now. I have found some, but only with offline players and its been over a week and my trades keep being withdrawn due to too much time going by. Currently doing T6-8 maps without to much issue, but know i need help lol. My Death's rush ring is solely for the chaos res, although the onslaught is nice. I cannot run all the aura's , im not running Flesh and Stone because even with Precision and Vitality both off, i still cant run it with Hatred and Herald of Ice. I did get new gloves that finally match the correct gloves from the build but saving for a +4 Enlighten is tough. I have roughly 5ex left from everything ive purchased. Any and all advice at the moment is appreciated on where to move forward.

Link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/1Qz2Ukjd
Hi again, noone answered to my previous post nvm :). As i said before this build is awesome, really i like it so much. Since my last post ive made some changes and invests in the build. BUT still have troubles i die a lot, like a lot a lot :S. Most of the bosses (Mino, Hydra, Phoenix for sure, Sirus as well [reached A8 and i cant manage to kill him dunno why, maybe coz i lack of dps i dont know :S] etc.) Please if someone can guide me and show me the light in the tunel where is the problem ? If there is one ofc, maybe thats my limit :S

Thats my updated POB - https://pastebin.com/7vbLypg3

Thank you in advance for your time, wish you best of luck and may the drop be with you !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info