[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
AroGan7eN wrote:
Hi again, noone answered to my previous post nvm :). As i said before this build is awesome, really i like it so much. Since my last post ive made some changes and invests in the build. BUT still have troubles i die a lot, like a lot a lot :S. Most of the bosses (Mino, Hydra, Phoenix for sure, Sirus as well [reached A8 and i cant manage to kill him dunno why, maybe coz i lack of dps i dont know :S] etc.) Please if someone can guide me and show me the light in the tunel where is the problem ? If there is one ofc, maybe thats my limit :S

Thats my updated POB - https://pastebin.com/7vbLypg3

Thank you in advance for your time, wish you best of luck and may the drop be with you !

Hi. First of all, you are immune to ailments through ascendancy, so you dont need freeze immunity on flask. Also, you have corrupted blood implicit on frozen trail, which means u need to remove the bleed immunity on the flask. This opens up space for other stats there such as curse immunity for example.
Your dps could be better if you had more attackspeed, as far as I can tell. A 14% as cospri's makes you have 4/s and you need to get to 6. On bosses you have dps problems bcs you lose your frenzy charges and would need frenzy charge on hit on chest.
As for dying a lot, get more effective hp and perhaps a shaper's touch with enfeeble on hit, that helped me a lot. PLus, you need to cap your resists and even get over 80-90 to deal with harder map mods. Also the gain 10% of max life as extra max energy shield craft helps add more survivability. Good luck!
"
Laylah wrote:
"
AroGan7eN wrote:
Hi again, noone answered to my previous post nvm :). As i said before this build is awesome, really i like it so much. Since my last post ive made some changes and invests in the build. BUT still have troubles i die a lot, like a lot a lot :S. Most of the bosses (Mino, Hydra, Phoenix for sure, Sirus as well [reached A8 and i cant manage to kill him dunno why, maybe coz i lack of dps i dont know :S] etc.) Please if someone can guide me and show me the light in the tunel where is the problem ? If there is one ofc, maybe thats my limit :S

Thank you in advance for your time, wish you best of luck and may the drop be with you !

Hi. First of all, you are immune to ailments through ascendancy, so you dont need freeze immunity on flask. Also, you have corrupted blood implicit on frozen trail, which means u need to remove the bleed immunity on the flask. This opens up space for other stats there such as curse immunity for example.
Your dps could be better if you had more attackspeed, as far as I can tell. A 14% as cospri's makes you have 4/s and you need to get to 6. On bosses you have dps problems bcs you lose your frenzy charges and would need frenzy charge on hit on chest.
As for dying a lot, get more effective hp and perhaps a shaper's touch with enfeeble on hit, that helped me a lot. PLus, you need to cap your resists and even get over 80-90 to deal with harder map mods. Also the gain 10% of max life as extra max energy shield craft helps add more survivability. Good luck!

Thank you for your time. I`ll check what i can improve and what can do with all that info :). Cheers !
"
AroGan7eN wrote:

-no capped block
-no capped resistances
-any CDR on belt or boots will double your DPS

Those 3 fixes will make your character pretty strong and hard to kill

Work on it and I'll try to get you online on Sunday and help you a bit :)
https://pastebin.com/6cfuvB3b

My gear is almost min-maxed, you guys can check it for reference.
Hi guys, I've been having a blast playing this build so far.

I'm pretty much on the final push for levels (90-100). I can do T16 maps and conquerors comfortably, but still have not yet tested A8 or A9 Sirus or any other high-end bossing. I crafted a pretty good Vaal Regalia with more than 600 ES and Atk +% Crit Chance (Still missing on the Veiled mod, I'm too afraid to mess up the item anulling an affix). I have a pretty much perfect Watcher's Eye with 1.79% Crit and Regen on Vitality + Implicit ES Regen. Also I got all Cluster Jewels with the BiS Nodes. I'm still farming to buy or drop an Awakened CoC.

Also I calculated my Cospris to 9% Atk speed, as to not exceed the 7.57 Aps Threshold (when all things are activated Pwr Charges and Onslaught, I cap at 7.52, without buffs is around 6.50 or so) I MADE A MISTAKE BUT FIXED IT BELOW and I'm getting 14% Cdr from Stygian Belt + Abyss.

I realised a mistake on my passive tree, I allocated 2 extra points on Precision (Left of the tree, under Retribution). I'll be fixing it soon and upgrading my Copris Malice to 12-14% Atk Spd

If you guys have any Sugestions or tips on how I can improve my character, it would be very helpful! If someone can help me reach 100% Crit chance on Cyclone I would really appreciate, I can't seem to reach as high of a crit chance (at least on POB) I found how to calculate Crit Chance correctly and it is hitting 100%

POB: https://pastebin.com/4K72VHes

CORRECTED POB WITH CHANGES ABOVE: https://pastebin.com/ZkGiGyAT

Thanks in Advance!
Last edited by ggpag on Jun 3, 2021, 11:32:45 PM
"
ggpag wrote:
Hi guys, I've been having a blast playing this build so far.

I'm pretty much on the final push for levels (90-100). I can do T16 maps and conquerors comfortably, but still have not yet tested A8 or A9 Sirus or any other high-end bossing. I crafted a pretty good Vaal Regalia with more than 600 ES and Atk +% Crit Chance (Still missing on the Veiled mod, I'm too afraid to mess up the item anulling an affix). I have a pretty much perfect Watcher's Eye with 1.79% Crit and Regen on Vitality + Implicit ES Regen. Also I got all Cluster Jewels with the BiS Nodes. I'm still farming to buy or drop an Awakened CoC.

Also I calculated my Cospris to 9% Atk speed, as to not exceed the 7.57 Aps Threshold (when all things are activated Pwr Charges and Onslaught, I cap at 7.52, without buffs is around 6.50 or so) I MADE A MISTAKE BUT FIXED IT BELOW and I'm getting 14% Cdr from Stygian Belt + Abyss.

I realised a mistake on my passive tree, I allocated 2 extra points on Precision (Left of the tree, under Retribution). I'll be fixing it soon and upgrading my Copris Malice to 12-14% Atk Spd

If you guys have any Sugestions or tips on how I can improve my character, it would be very helpful! If someone can help me reach 100% Crit chance on Cyclone I would really appreciate, I can't seem to reach as high of a crit chance (at least on POB) I found how to calculate Crit Chance correctly and it is hitting 100%

POB: https://pastebin.com/4K72VHes

CORRECTED POB WITH CHANGES ABOVE: https://pastebin.com/ZkGiGyAT

Thanks in Advance!

You already blind enemies with Flesh and Stone, so you could get a Large cluster jewel with another passive(besides Cold to the core) instead of Disorienting Display, check the guide for the best recommendations.
You can add a jewel with fire damage to spells in order to activate both the taming and cinderswallow flask. You could also replace your Entropy Shine jewel, as you don't benefit from dual wielding attackspeed mods, and barely deal physical damage. Same goes for the Morbid Razor jewel, although for that u'd need cdr elsewhere.
Also, considering your helmet enchant and your 2 enlighten, you can get the Circle of Fear version with increased buff dmg & cold dmg while affected by herald. It raised in price lately though.
+ I am using an enlighten lvl 4 for herald of ice, hatred and flesh and stone+ herald of ice reservation enchant and replaced the second enlighten with a portal skill for some quality of life.
Other upgrades that first come to my mind would be an enchant on cospri's, 30 quality on eveyrthing including flasks, the awakened gems and Unnatural instinct. If you don't want to ruin the chestpiece but want to get the crafted mod, you can simply sell it and buy/craft another one. Maybe even change the amulet enchant for Tranquility, as it gives a lot of dps.
This is my pob for reference. I made changes to my build to get more damage and am now looking to replace jewels and get more attack speed on them so that I get closer to 10/s. The damage feels similar to how it was in the last breakpoint, so I wouldn't say you need to do this if you want damage, but it is much faster with tailwind and that works for me. I was dealing 6.5 million dps with different cheap belt and boots with res and some dmg, so it's not a big deal: https://pastebin.com/KAWsmd4K
Last edited by Laylah on Jun 4, 2021, 6:15:03 AM
This is my build but I can't get the ice nova to work... only when I exchange my cospri's malice for some jeweled foil.

Can anyone help me?

"
lomeugomes wrote:
This is my build but I can't get the ice nova to work... only when I exchange my cospri's malice for some jeweled foil.

Can anyone help me?

Your Cospri's is bricked with Resolute Technique.
"
taggedjc wrote:
"
lomeugomes wrote:

Can anyone help me?

Your Cospri's is bricked with Resolute Technique.

What does that mean?
Resolute Technique makes you always hit but never crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info