[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
"
Quick question, I cant afford neither replica soul T or vanity
Yet, do i use normal soul teather then untill i do?

Anyone? I figure i Need the leech?

Since I am to tierd to think I realized now that I must have vanity or replica to get corrupted soul
But the build works fine without it right? So i just farm away untill i can get it?
Sorry for stupid questions....

Sure you can play without it, you just lose alot of flat ES and a lot of reg. But for normal map farming you should be fine
"
Kriz0r wrote:
"
"
Quick question, I cant afford neither replica soul T or vanity
Yet, do i use normal soul teather then untill i do?

Anyone? I figure i Need the leech?

Since I am to tierd to think I realized now that I must have vanity or replica to get corrupted soul
But the build works fine without it right? So i just farm away untill i can get it?
Sorry for stupid questions....

Sure you can play without it, you just lose alot of flat ES and a lot of reg. But for normal map farming you should be fine

Ok thank you for answer!
You recomend belt with res life etc or is there any point in using regular soul teather?
updated from a piker that is a constant player but shitty understander of the game.

THIS BUILD RIPS. swapped to the HH spec. added the ice nova enchant without the perfect craft. it feels great. Can clear t15 100 delirious deathless now.
Okay, i fixed all my problems, everything works as intended. 100% crit chance, can use all auras without mana problems, my eHP is near 9k which is more than enough. Dps is huuuuge.

Im really happy i followed this build guide.

Thanks @Itscharles for the help
Last edited by baaranauskas on Mar 7, 2021, 2:13:29 PM
Hey there, the build is cool af, thanks.
I have a little problem, i think my gear is more or less fine but its something wrong. Im trying run my delirium maps but i have the sense of not having any damage or survivability, could some of you guys check my character and help me solving this problem?
Last edited by Rubiix17 on Mar 4, 2021, 8:42:27 AM
Hello, thank you for the thorough guide. I can unlink VRF, but before I do the guide says:

Notice if you will have in 3-link Cast When Damage Taken and Vaal Righteous Fire both at lvl. 20 then your CWDT will activate your regular Righteous Fire skill when you get hit. You need to unlink that item or use Vaal Righteous Fire with at least one level higher than CWDT (for example VRF lvl. 21 and CWDT lvl. 20).

VRF one level higher still seems to cast regular Righteous Fire. Is there some additional setup or trick to having it auto cast Vaal Righteous Fire?
Last edited by frunction on Mar 4, 2021, 5:01:15 PM
Vaal skills can't be auto-cast. You have to manually cast them

Was able to get my chest piece in a good spot last night with being able to Harvest remove a mod to craft % life as ES. Next is to try to increase the resist roll for now. I used an Astral Plate to help cap resists but a Vaal Regalia would be nice for more EHP.
"
baaranauskas wrote:

My HP - Currently i have 3.5kHP, and 3.1k ES and i feel like its not enough. But its the least problem cause i'm missing "Gain 10% of your life as Energy Shield" craft and some hp nodes.

Finish up the maurader hp nodes. you are missing out on 80 str, 39% hp, 40 flat hp, and regen. respec some dps nodes here. you can't do damage when you're dead and you can't lvl if you keep dying.

"

Mana and all auras - I can use all my auras and feel good with left mana, but once i turn on vitality, my mana goes to 3 and i cant use cyclone or vortex. Do this build really need vitality? Yes im using lvl4 enlighten with +2 AOE shaper's touch, but i feel like even with +1 socketed gems shaper's touch i would still have a problem with my mana and casting vortex.

get a circle of fear with reduced mana reserved and either increase buff effect, or increased cold dmg

"

Freeze - How do this build deals with freeze? Ur not using freeze flask, am i missing something?

you get elemental ailment immunity through ascendancy node pious path. stop moving or cast a movement skill every 4 seconds to gain consecrated ground
What can I expect to pay for decent starting gear for this character?

I am sure end game is expensive but does anyone have any gear laying around for this character they want to sell?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info