[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

I guess that CI is better if you are real have alot of exalted. Aleast the guides i have seen. This build you can start izi ... my idea was start with this build and then make a swtich to CI. But i dont see a reasaon im super tanky and the clear is strong.
Got my HH today ... now i go for level 100 for the first time.
Luv the build thanks
"
Kriz0r wrote:
"
salluks wrote:
how does this build have ailment immunity?

from what ive seen, u need to be stationary and not move for it to trigger, with cyclone your always moving?

You have options
1. Botteled faith
2.stop every 4sec
3. Frost blink
If you frost blink your movement stops for like 0.1sec so you move fast and get the buff for 4sec

Flame dash works as well
What would be a good “additional curse” on top of assassins mark?

Got lucky with an explode chest + additional curse
"
Ktulu85 wrote:
What would be a good “additional curse” on top of assassins mark?

Got lucky with an explode chest + additional curse

I like Temporal Chains. The only time I need more damage is when I'm fighting Sirus, Maven, or Uber Elder. I can't wipe them out before they can hurt me, but if I slow them down, it's much easier to dodge their painful mechanics.
Hey guys, I am a HC player and have ripped 3 chars this league now but i still hunger
For more so Will start a new toon and saw this build. I got some currency built up but
Cant afford glorious vanity or replica soul teather. I can get cospiri and few other base items.
How important is replica and vanity? Can i still play the build and be tanky and farm with it?

We dont stop to cast anything but flamedash? The rest cyclone takes care of?
Pretty close to finished with this. Wanted to share

livejamie
"
I added few questions in F.A.Q. section about Consecration Ground, single target damage and Assassin comparison.

I also added guide how to craft double influenced Blizzard Crown. Later today or tomorrow I will add guides how to craft elusive boots and good rare rings.

hey man thanks for the guide, been using it and enjoying a lot.

Question about what you wrote in the FAQ. Can you explain the attack speed and CoC breakpoints? Why does cinderswallow possibly lower your DPS?
"
jay1003 wrote:
Can you explain the attack speed and CoC breakpoints? Why does cinderswallow possibly lower your DPS?

In short, Breakpoints with Cast on Critical through Cyclone:
BP0 - At 0-13% CDR you need to stay below <6.06 APS
BP1 - At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS
BP2 - At 52%-57% CDR you need to stay below <10.1 APS
(see https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/).

Cinderswallow Urn give Onslaught (grants 20% increased Attack).

"
Shargiw wrote:
"
jay1003 wrote:
Can you explain the attack speed and CoC breakpoints? Why does cinderswallow possibly lower your DPS?

In short, Breakpoints with Cast on Critical through Cyclone:
BP0 - At 0-13% CDR you need to stay below <6.06 APS
BP1 - At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS
BP2 - At 52%-57% CDR you need to stay below <10.1 APS
(see https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/e5pyr8/the_cyclone_cast_on_critical_strike_cooldown/).

Cinderswallow Urn give Onslaught (grants 20% increased Attack).

And what bb is prefered :P
What flask should you replace with bottled faith?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info