[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

"
jay1003 wrote:
how is this build doing currently? considering switching over from ice nova hierophant after i put about 100+ex in it the build. Might sell everything and respec.

SO I'm 4 days into the build and I am enjoying it a TON. lvl 92 at the moment and I'm leveling on Canyon t15s. It's smooth for the most part, but I am still feeling squishy even at 4.6k life / 4.5k ES. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong with the build, but for the life of me I can't figure out what. If the author the the thread could take a look, I'd totally appreciate it.

All of that being said, thumbs up to the build. I'm probably 70 ex into the build.
Are we actually supposed to manually stop and become stationary for consecetrated ground every 4 seconds? Or am I missing just missing how we are actually gaining consecetrated ground? I thought you didnt count as stationary while cycloning but maybe you do.
"
jay1003 wrote:
how is this build doing currently? considering switching over from ice nova hierophant after i put about 100+ex in it the build. Might sell everything and respec.

I do variants of ice nova every league and this one really lets the benefits of the revamped Inquisitor shine. It's incredibly tanky, and with a few tweaks / nice QoL enhancements, I think it's become my favorite version of CoC Ice Nova.
"
brocktune725 wrote:
"
jay1003 wrote:

SO I'm 4 days into the build and I am enjoying it a TON. lvl 92 at the moment and I'm leveling on Canyon t15s. It's smooth for the most part, but I am still feeling squishy even at 4.6k life / 4.5k ES. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong with the build, but for the life of me I can't figure out what. If the author the the thread could take a look, I'd totally appreciate it.

All of that being said, thumbs up to the build. I'm probably 70 ex into the build.

Yeah, I sold my replica farruls fur and respeced last night. So far, i'm enjoying it a lot more than Ice Nova Hiero (that build has it's faults and min maxing can get rough). Saving up for a headhunter and than some small min maxing after that.

So far since last night, did a simulcrum easy and just killed shaper pretty easily also. Definitely a fun build and I am totally enjoying it, I am glad i made the switch.

Do you have a replica soul tether? I have around 5k life and 4.5k ES at level 96 and I feel pretty tanky. I also added an enduring cry gem to the build as an emergency. Since we have really high strength i decided it could come in handy at level 20 (which it has).
"
jay1003 wrote:
"
brocktune725 wrote:
"
jay1003 wrote:

Yeah, I sold my replica farruls fur and respeced last night. So far, i'm enjoying it a lot more than Ice Nova Hiero (that build has it's faults and min maxing can get rough). Saving up for a headhunter and than some small min maxing after that.

So far since last night, did a simulcrum easy and just killed shaper pretty easily also. Definitely a fun build and I am totally enjoying it, I am glad i made the switch.

Do you have a replica soul tether? I have around 5k life and 4.5k ES at level 96 and I feel pretty tanky. I also added an enduring cry gem to the build as an emergency. Since we have really high strength i decided it could come in handy at level 20 (which it has).

I've got more than that! I am missing some chaos res that's dropping me from doing splinter runs at the moment. My single target is OK, but not great. I'm running replica soul tether. I dunno maybe I just suck a these explosion builds =). I want to be able to clear content, but I might be hitting a wall.

anyone care to look at my pob? my god damn crit chance looks VERY low.
https://pastebin.com/6jXvgwR1
Last edited by brocktune725 on Feb 25, 2021, 8:33:27 PM
Playing on SSF, got these already:

Missing some Remove/Add and Augments to fix some pieces (like the shield). But how should I proceed from here, aiming to get the minimum to start this build?
"
Freakey_ wrote:
Playing on SSF, got these already:

Missing some Remove/Add and Augments to fix some pieces (like the shield). But how should I proceed from here, aiming to get the minimum to start this build?

You may be thinking of Kami's build. Your gear is very CI / ES specific, whereas this one is hybrid.

Kami's is fairly challenging to gear up in SSF.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2733675/page/1
Great build guide!

I've made a few modifications for my own playstyle. I hate being cursed in maps and want to ignore them altogether, so I opted for Atziri's Reflection. To make up for the lost damage, and since I no longer need resists on the helmet, I took Crown of the Inward Eye instead of the Blizzard Crown. This also allowed me to keep Utmost Might on the amulet for the massive Strength boost. Overall, feels fantastic.

I also exchanged a boot link for an abyssal socket. Got super lucky on finding these boots for cheap.

I also got life leech on a ring for better survivability and Temp Chains on gloves to slow down big bosses even further than vortex.

Side note, this is my first Level 99 character! Thanks for helping to make it possible.

Last edited by AdamnMiller on Feb 26, 2021, 2:04:33 AM
"
brocktune725 wrote:

I've got more than that! I am missing some chaos res that's dropping me from doing splinter runs at the moment. My single target is OK, but not great. I'm running replica soul tether. I dunno maybe I just suck a these explosion builds =). I want to be able to clear content, but I might be hitting a wall.

I just looked over your POB. Your crit chance is 97.78% with flasks and everything up. The only thing your missing from what i can see is Crit Chance on your chest piece. Other than that, you look pretty solid.

Question for everyone - Even without a headhunter, is it possibly better to get Corrupted Soul with a Doryiani gem? I feel like it could open up the belt slot for some good life, res, and added spell damage. You can even get a stygian vise and put your added fire damage jewel in there to open up another gem slot on your tree. Opinions on this?
"
jay1003 wrote:
"
brocktune725 wrote:

I just looked over your POB. Your crit chance is 97.78% with flasks and everything up. The only thing your missing from what i can see is Crit Chance on your chest piece. Other than that, you look pretty solid.

Thanks for having a look! Do you think it'd be worth my time to craft that additional 1.50ish crit chance chest? I bought this piece knowing I'd probably regret not having the crit chance on it....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info