[3.14] Cospri's Malice CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor - League Starter.

Have you guys tried using creeping frost in place of ice nova? Slightly worse clear butnkuch higher single target.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Any particular reason you take Inevitable Judgement instead of Instruments of Virtue + Frost Bomb in your Cospri's?

I calculate 12M dps including both Ice Nova setups instead of 9M dps with Inevitable Judgement.

This also opens up using Awakened Cold Pen for even more DPS compared to Awakened Added Cold.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Mar 5, 2021, 10:58:05 PM
"
Xanthochroid wrote:
Any particular reason you take Inevitable Judgement instead of Instruments of Virtue + Frost Bomb in your Cospri's?

I calculate 12M dps including both Ice Nova setups instead of 9M dps with Inevitable Judgement.

This also opens up using Awakened Cold Pen for even more DPS compared to Awakened Added Cold.

Are you sure you calculated Sirius/Shaper damage instead regular monster? Because by my calculation you lose almost half of damage by replacing Inevitable Judgement for Instruments of Virtue. To match damage with resist penetration setup I need to use double curses frostbite+elemental weakness and 2 rare rings. Also in that case you will not benefit from Blizzard Crown. At least if you skip Inevitable Judgement you better go with Augury of Penitence instead Instruments of Virtue. It's gives the same damage boost but also gives you some defense for elemental damage.

Overall damage penetration variant might be better (higher damage and better defense) but it will be way more expensive and weaker without absolute endgame gear. So I recommend it only as possible upgrade for people who already have headhunter.
Last edited by the1and0nlyHugoN on Mar 6, 2021, 7:26:42 AM
Ok My damage is great. But I am getting destroyed in t16 Delirium 20%s.

4900 Health
5000 ES

Someone Mind taking a look at my dude and help me build tankier please.
Man i have the same build but i went for unwavering stance and glancing i have 4k life 4500 es but i am getting one shot alot i dont know what is wrong with my build
Amazing, just amazing!
Got headhunter and it makes this build even better :)
Best build in this league
Absolutely fantastic build. Just picked up a HH yesterday and as if this build wasn't ridiculous enough, now it's just plain stupid lol. The only issue I run into with a HH is at some point I start running oom. Not that it matter as one spin wipes anything out at that point. Even though this build isn't cheap by any stretch it's cheaper than quite a few builds that can seamlessly plug in a HH.
deleted
Last edited by JayCy on Mar 7, 2021, 9:07:05 AM
"
maximo1001 wrote:
Man i have the same build but i went for unwavering stance and glancing i have 4k life 4500 es but i am getting one shot alot i dont know what is wrong with my build

Doryani's Lesson is a huge QoL node. I'd advise picking it up like the OP has on a cluster jewel. Also you don't need a life flask at all at that point. Use a basalt flask or a defensive flask of your choice (Amethyst isn't a bad choice either since we lack Chaos resistance). Or since you have a bottled faith (which I find completely unnecessary on this build) drop the life flask for a Rumi's and get rid of glancing blows.
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Ok My damage is great. But I am getting destroyed in t16 Delirium 20%s.

4900 Health
5000 ES

Someone Mind taking a look at my dude and help me build tankier please.

Same thing I said to the other guy - you don't need a life flask. Use a Rumi's instead. Also if you can, pick up a HH for Delirium maps. It's not 100% necessary, but it sure makes things 1000000x's easier. but try it with Rumi's first and see if you stop getting lit up all the time. Also, for a while, I was using Soul of the Brine King when farming Valdo's super harbinger packs because they just love to stun you. If that's what's causing you to get punked so hard in 20% delrious maps (getting stunned I mean) than switch to that and give it a try. It does really help against large packs when half the shit can stun you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info