Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Looking everywhere for a burning arrow guide.

Sad it took me this long to stumble on this.

Was between burning arrow ele and bleed bow glad, but I am pleasantly surprised at how tanking the burning arrow ele is.

So burning arrow time it is. Time to start leveling.
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
captainrhein wrote:
Hello ,i need help for my build,so i play on ps4 ,and cant fiind the cluster jewel with 2 passive ,for ex cooked alive and blowback.... i fiind only cooked alive ,do i need that jewel for the build to work ,or there are others option ?? can someone answer ,those this build work without the cluster jewel ?

Use one socket scorched fossils on it. It is about 100 tries for each of the 4 clusters. I think they are essential to do bosses.

I only made one jewel out of 400 fossils then decided to buy the rest. gg

It might be different on "PS4", but I found the "Cooked Alive" and "Blowback" easier to get when running item level 68-74 jewels. If higher than the 74 the available pool of mods increases reducing the chance you get both. Now I have yet to get them with Dexterity, but I was able to get 4 Medium Clusters using the fossils.

Cooked Alive is item level 68 Prefix. So you have to have a jewel that is of minimum Item level 68 to get that.
Last edited by Denzik on Feb 19, 2021, 2:52:24 PM
"
Denzik wrote:
It might be different on "PS4", but I found the "Cooked Alive" and "Blowback" easier to get when running item level 68-74 jewels. If higher than the 74 the available pool of mods increases reducing the chance you get both. Now I have yet to get them with Dexterity, but I was able to get 4 Medium Clusters using the fossils.

Cooked Alive is item level 68 Prefix. So you have to have a jewel that is of minimum Item level 68 to get that.

There's only one prefix you cut out by going ilvl 74 and that's master of fire which you most likely will never see anyway (I didn't) because it has a weight of 74 O.o Needless to say it wasn't very fun lol
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Feb 19, 2021, 3:00:16 PM
"
Kripto1183 wrote:
for the helmet

Why do bnoth influence mod has to be t1 to use the maven orb? cant it just have the burning mod as t1 and the cold one either one? cause it if its hits burning mode, it will just remove the cold one, or vice versa

Yes, once you hit t1 fire mod and t1/t2 cold mod you can maven orb, having both t1 is not mandatory, only the fire one has to be t1
I'm also on Playstation (5) and I got 3 of them with ~100 scorched. I even had some ilvl 75+ so I don't think that matter really since there is only 1 mod over ilvl 74 and its weight is very low

Just crafted this, t1 WED from harvest only took about 6ex surprisingly, going to fire to light/cold, then remove the res and craft chaos res so i can be chaos capped, or maybe i'll just craft AS on it
Last edited by Tramazings on Feb 19, 2021, 3:09:58 PM
anyone knows whats the best helm/boots enchant for us?
This build is amazing, idk how some people theorycraft this kind of stuff.

I saw all the witchs and elementalists on poe.ninja and just assumed everyone was still remixing the same old carrion golems and/or aura stackers then I saw this thread and could tell right of the bat it would be epic.

After having to sell my home and donate 3/4th of my body's plasma I am in a good place gear wise, the crafts for this build are no joke.

Still have to touch up a couple resistance rolls but overall very happy, having both elevated Ignite rolls is great, sure I wanted +3-5 pierce but thats just not gonna happen for me but I still have +6 pierce as is so its ok.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 19, 2021, 4:54:07 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
This build is amazing, idk how some people theorycraft this kind of stuff.

I saw all the witchs and elementalists on poe.ninja and just assumed everyone was still remixing the same old carrion golems and/or aura stackers then I saw this thread and could tell right of the bat it would be epic.

After having to sell my home and donate 3/4th of my body's plasma I am in a good place gear wise, the crafts for this build are no joke.

Still have to touch up a couple resistance rolls but overall very happy, having both elevated Ignite rolls is great, sure I wanted +3-5 pierce but thats just not gonna happen for me but I still have +6 pierce as is so its ok.

well at least you now having fun while living under the bridge ;-) Appreciate the kind words!

I'm only at 3 pierce and it works perfectly fine even in 100% delirious maps. 5 is just overkill imo :D
@HardPrimat hi sir thanks for this sick build. I'm at the end of the budget build and I already kill Sirus 8 and Maven. (not deathless sadly). I would really appreciate if anyone can look at my PoB and lemme know what's the next part to upgrade, thanks to crafting I saved many exhalts instead of just buying it straight. Thanks! :D

pob https://pastebin.com/40xA91Wk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info