Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
redjo wrote:
how do manage mana ?

use an enduring mana flask + curse immunity, as we need curse immunity on a flask anyways
Working on building this out now. It's been a blast. I'm only starting to get into the "crafting" portion of things.

I happened to notice in the Mapping Showcase videos while you were Mapping there was some "Endurance Charge" gain. I can't tell where that was coming from, and I don't see it in any of the skills noted. I just wanted to ask as I'm a little light on health while still leveling and crafting gear, and was hoping to see if those were an easy addition to include to help with survival?

I am also catching up a bit, but will try to go through the thread and extract out how to craft each Piece.

The details are great, and I know there's a ton of work put into the guide. Thank you!

EDIT: - Oh I see now there's "Endurance Charge On Kill" from the "Lethal Pride".
So many mods on that one I missed it!
Last edited by Denzik on Feb 19, 2021, 12:30:18 PM
Is the Malevolence Watchers' Eye truly a budget item? Looking on trade, even a single mod one with nothing good for Wrath or Hatred on it is 11 ex.
Can someone write a quick guide how to craft similar boots ?

Can anyone just confirm that I can just Augment Fire on these boots and it will guarantee hit Ignite mod? Looking at poedb it looks right.

Can I do something to improve them afterwards other than elevating?
so is it better to get one of the better Watcher's Eye mods like malev DOT or
two lesser like flat lightning and physical as extra ligtning?
"
hardoldsql wrote:
Can someone write a quick guide how to craft similar boots ?

Find boots with +2 pierce, life and ms on trade with 2 open suffixes, craft fire res and aug fire, if you don't get t1 ignite remove fire res, use harvest to remove fire then repeat again.
"
dguay01 wrote:
Unavailable

Can anyone just confirm that I can just Augment Fire on these boots and it will guarantee hit Ignite mod? Looking at poedb it looks right.

Can I do something to improve them afterwards other than elevating?

Yes it's guaranteed
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
First of all a huge thank you to the person who wrote this guide. I think that’s a very good job, the crafting guides are perfect and thanks to that I managed to do my end game gear (still miss gloves).

This build is amazing both in clear speed and bossing. In maps everything just melts before you can even see. Bossing potential seems to be amazing (with huge investiment).

Survivability is also very good, life regen from golem is like having a flask always up and damage mitigation’s works fine.

So... if you have money to invest this is the build! Fun and deadly !
for the helmet

Why do bnoth influence mod has to be t1 to use the maven orb? cant it just have the burning mod as t1 and the cold one either one? cause it if its hits burning mode, it will just remove the cold one, or vice versa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info