Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
@HardPrimat hi sir thanks for this sick build. I'm at the end of the budget build and I already kill Sirus 8 and Maven. (not deathless sadly). I would really appreciate if anyone can look at my PoB and lemme know what's the next part to upgrade, thanks to crafting I saved many exhalts instead of just buying it straight. Thanks! :D

pob https://pastebin.com/40xA91Wk

What to upgrade next depends on you playstyle. If you feel like you Die too often i would make the chest and the endgame ring. After this you could make a pre version of the helmet. Without t0 stat and enchant.

If you need damage i would upgrade the gloves first. There was a crafting guide added in the build.
I got one lethal pride with 2 x 5% chance to deal double damage, 2x ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster and 1 20% increased burning damage. its good enough to keep it right? because i didnt see anything about the double doumage chance on the guide but i does count on POB

EDIT: nvm it does not count to Combined dps only to Total dps and its not good
=(
Last edited by ChaosMatusa on Feb 19, 2021, 7:31:04 PM
"
knufax wrote:
"
FateAvrnicus wrote:
@HardPrimat hi sir thanks for this sick build. I'm at the end of the budget build and I already kill Sirus 8 and Maven. (not deathless sadly). I would really appreciate if anyone can look at my PoB and lemme know what's the next part to upgrade, thanks to crafting I saved many exhalts instead of just buying it straight. Thanks! :D

pob https://pastebin.com/40xA91Wk

What to upgrade next depends on you playstyle. If you feel like you Die too often i would make the chest and the endgame ring. After this you could make a pre version of the helmet. Without t0 stat and enchant.

If you need damage i would upgrade the gloves first. There was a crafting guide added in the build.

Thanks a lot! really appreciated the answer!
"
I got one lethal pride with 2 x 5% chance to deal double damage, 2x ignites you inflict deal damage 10% faster and 1 20% increased burning damage. its good enough to keep it right? because i didnt see anything about the double doumage chance on the guide but i does count on POB

=(

What? The dps is faster with that ignite.
Hit T2 burn Sadge

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"

=(

pls dont tell me you rolled over the 2x ignite faster lethal pride, i've spent way too many divines looking for that.
Hello everyone!

I have just switched to this build at level 50 and I run out of mana, where do I get the mana leech from? Sorry I couldn't find it.

Thank you!
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Hello everyone!

I have just switched to this build at level 50 and I run out of mana, where do I get the mana leech from? Sorry I couldn't find it.

Thank you!

You'll need this for mana, unless you would like to sacrifice dmg and take an alternate elemental attack damage support gem, also sacrificing awaken elemental attack support
"
Tramazings wrote:
"
AkaSnake13 wrote:
Hello everyone!

Thank you!

You'll need this for mana, unless you would like to sacrifice dmg and take an alternate elemental attack damage support gem, also sacrificing awaken elemental attack support

That's strange, I don't see the maker of this build using a mana flask, the only flask that I see for mana would be the cinderswallow urn silver flask
I just use the divergent elemental damage with attacks, im pretty min/maxd every where else so damage isnt an issue for me.

If you have mana issues though you can use this gem, and pick up the tireless wheel;

You can even spend an extra 2 skill points to grab Righteous Decree for another-9% cost if your lethal pride rolled a good stat on it like mine did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info