Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Würfel wrote:

Is there anything similar to this build that's viable right now? From what I gather DOT is getting nerfed from left and right.

Vaal arc ignite maybe but to be fair there's a ton of non ignite builds that will probably do a lot better on lower investment.
Last edited by Prov1eh on Feb 1, 2022, 10:07:20 AM
at 3.17 relevant?
any 3.17 updated version coming?
"
Würfel wrote:
"
HardPrimat wrote:
Sorry guys, this build is dead since last league :/

Is there anything similar to this build that's viable right now? From what I gather DOT is getting nerfed from left and right.

I currently play this build in 3.17 and it still works. I am zooming through t16 maps like sonic.
I did not try bosses properly yet but they will not die instantly like it used to be - for sure. Currently invested ~20-30ex in it.
Do you have a pob? I started playing it and wanna go back to make a mapper.
There's still plenty of room for improvement, but here we go: https://pastebin.com/Be32ubX8

couple of things to add.
- cinderswallow got totally changed. I still use it but in addition i use a medium cluster jewel with "brush with Death" to get some life on kill.
- also i replaced the enlighten on the chest 6l for the golems with "Defiance Banner" do have a little bit more defenses
- Because of this you have to take the mana reservation cluster on the top left in the tree to make it work.
- Also use a Divergent Elemental dmg with attacks support to get some mana leech with elemental dmg.
Last edited by kleyy on Feb 14, 2022, 11:13:46 AM
Cool cool I pulled it in and am "close". Stacking defense is gonna be the biggest hurdle it looks like, but after that I can slap tailwind boots on and zip.
"
kleyy wrote:
There's still plenty of room for improvement, but here we go: https://pastebin.com/Be32ubX8

couple of things to add.
- cinderswallow got totally changed. I still use it but in addition i use a medium cluster jewel with "brush with Death" to get some life on kill.
- also i replaced the enlighten on the chest 6l for the golems with "Defiance Banner" do have a little bit more defenses
- Because of this you have to take the mana reservation cluster on the top left in the tree to make it work.
- Also use a Divergent Elemental dmg with attacks support to get some mana leech with elemental dmg.

Many thanks for all. I don’t find any good build while the ba will my favorite one.
Some else had test ?

Why BA is dead ? Maybe the dmg is low than the 3.14 but its a descent build right ?
I played this build in 3.13 iirc, that was amazing ! I'll try to play it again in 3.19. Any idea of the state of Burning Arrow Xoph ? With the minion balance ? New skill Alchemist's Mark ? I'm a bit confused how to adapt the build.

I'm waiting the PoB update to try making something that can make it to the end game bosses

Really had a good time with this build, fantastic clear satisfaction, great bossing. I hope to taste again to the burning flesh of my enemy :)
Sorry mate, but the build is dead :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info