Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
redjo wrote:
how do manage mana ?

Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks works for me. Tireless Life wheel also has some reduced mana cost that helps a lot, and can craft -9 non channeling skill mana cost on ring if desired as well.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
redjo wrote:
how do manage mana ?

Divergent Elemental Damage with Attacks works for me. Tireless Life wheel also has some reduced mana cost that helps a lot, and can craft -9 non channeling skill mana cost on ring if desired as well.

thanks
is there anything you'd change for 100% delirium with headhunter other than making sure resists are capped? :D
I tried one and ripped all the portals.
"
rossmat707 wrote:
is there anything you'd change for 100% delirium with headhunter other than making sure resists are capped? :D

Why were you in a position that you would take a hit? Shoot from very far and it all dies. I did some fractured 100% delirium. It is boring as hell to loot everything.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
rossmat707 wrote:

Why were you in a position that you would take a hit? Shoot from very far and it all dies. I did some fractured 100% delirium. It is boring as hell to loot everything.

I checked for it but I'm starting to think there was an avoid elemental mod on it. The mobs were taking like no damage. But also I was running out of mana trying to clean up straggler mobs and popping the mana flask too many times.
So I think I need to buy the divergent elemental damage with attacks gem also.
"
rossmat707 wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
rossmat707 wrote:

I checked for it but I'm starting to think there was an avoid elemental mod on it. The mobs were taking like no damage. But also I was running out of mana trying to clean up straggler mobs and popping the mana flask too many times.
So I think I need to buy the divergent elemental damage with attacks gem also.

If things aren't dying it certainly is the avoid elementals.

Make sure that the flask you are using is the correct one as it gives you 1500 mana. That is about 30 arrows per use. I find it is good enough for me.
"
Sarciss wrote:
"
captainrhein wrote:
Hello ,i need help for my build,so i play on ps4 ,and cant fiind the cluster jewel with 2 passive ,for ex cooked alive and blowback.... i fiind only cooked alive ,do i need that jewel for the build to work ,or there are others option ?? can someone answer ,those this build work without the cluster jewel ?

honestly considering how hard it is to gear properly on console my advice is to play another build. This obviously WORKS without having both of the advised cluster notables. Its defo alot worse then though.
Half assed version of DoT builds in general are very lackluster and not fun at all imho.
Might as well put all those supporter packs into a midrange pc to properly play PoE:P

So you say that is better play other build ??
and without those cluster jewels is worse the build right
For bosses you need the clusters, the helmet and boots. They make the ignite happen faster. The clusters even take the fire resist. If you have them the bosses will melt. Otherwise yeah they will die but it will take longer.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
captainrhein wrote:
Hello ,i need help for my build,so i play on ps4 ,and cant fiind the cluster jewel with 2 passive ,for ex cooked alive and blowback.... i fiind only cooked alive ,do i need that jewel for the build to work ,or there are others option ?? can someone answer ,those this build work without the cluster jewel ?

Use one socket scorched fossils on it. It is about 100 tries for each of the 4 clusters. I think they are essential to do bosses.

I only made one jewel out of 400 fossils then decided to buy the rest. gg
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
captainrhein wrote:

Use one socket scorched fossils on it. It is about 100 tries for each of the 4 clusters. I think they are essential to do bosses.

I only made one jewel out of 400 fossils then decided to buy the rest. gg
same for me. Fossils did not work out for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info