Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

i spent 7 maven orbs to get it.. atleast now i have double elevated
just have this beauty, anyone have idea how to fit 3 aura now? anyone want to buy it can pm me
"
AVtime1 wrote:

crafted this hunter-incursion boots around 4ex.

it was supposed to be a double maven'd pierce and fire dot but i chickened out in the middle of the crafting. ill recraft this to perfection after my HH. :(

They are pretty decent from the start and the upgrade from maven orb the helmet is way higher than the boots

"
adriano447 wrote:
i spent 7 maven orbs to get it.. atleast now i have double elevated

yeah the helmet is painful but now congrats, the worst part is done ;-)

"
nguoidoi22 wrote:
just have this beauty, anyone have idea how to fit 3 aura now? anyone want to buy it can pm me

You won't fit in 3x 50% auras, so this should be treatened as a 2-stat watcher's eye

"
Any ya'll tried this w/ barebones shit gear? I'm talking like 1ex and a dream in a new league scenario.

Regarding league start there are 2 scenarios:
1)You are boosting levels super quickly and hit maps similar to fast players (not speed runners)
2)You are going for a slower approach hitting maps after 2 days +

Comments to those scenarios:
1) Xoph's bow will be available pretty quick, as there are many sources to get breach stones these days and this is the only build using this bow (moderate price) Still you can take any ele bow from start.
Running white and yellow maps requires "almost" no damage, so should be easily done with no cluster jewels and just a 6L setup in tabula. If you don't have xoph's bow you can take ignite prolif for the start. As soon as you hit red tier maps you should have quite some currency earned as you can sell maps etc to slower players
2) The faster players already build up a certain item base available and you don't have the issue that your required items don't exist on the market. You should be able to buy at least a few items of the budget gear allowing you to easyly go through white/yellow maps. There you can farm currency

"
Rhapsodical wrote:
Hey there, I tried out this build and the clear is pretty great. I haven't brought it against a boss like A9 Sirus yet so I can't judge it on that, but my experience so far is that the damage is great (even with me at 8m). However, I find the survivability to be slightly wanting, and I'm wondering if you have any feedback on what I can do to get some more survivability or if it's just something I need to deal with.

POB: https://pastebin.com/c3nxF7iS

A few points about what I'm aware of and want to improve on:

- My dexterity is currently a big ol' 1 point below where it needs to be for me to be able to refund the +30 Dex node. I'll work on that later, probably going to remake my chest with Dex or something.

- My helmet is pretty much a placeholder at this point. I realized it's not a high enough ilvl to get the T1 Phys to Cold mod so I'll need to remake it at some point. As it stands it has T2 Phys to Cold and T1 Burning Damage.

- I plan on making a pair of temple mod gloves sometime soon when I have the currency. For now they're a great dex stick since it has % increased dex, flat dex, and the Fire DoT mod.

- My Watcher's Eye is a placeholder from a previous build for the % increased life until I can afford a Watcher's Eye relevant to the build.

- One of my immediate upgrades I'm working on is getting a Level 4 Enlighten so I can switch my Herald of Ash to Wrath.

If you have anything to add in terms of how I can improve my survivability and damage on a budget, I'd really appreciate it. My usual moneymaking method is spamming Simulacrums but I'm unsure if this build can do it without dying too much.

Following comments:
-Crit stats on your quiver are dead stats for you and the quiver looks like its worth a bit. So you could sell and get a better one covering also your dex
-As you said enlighten 4 would be a good invest / return switching to wrath
-Any life + flat dmg abyss jewel is better than your current watcher's eye. Aim for at least 1 dmg stat (dot mult / phys gained as extra)
-Don't value %dex on gloves too high. as we hit max 200 dex, 10% equals only max 20 dex which is compared to other suffixes pretty mediocre
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 15, 2021, 6:10:17 AM
Do you guys buy base items with decent stats or craft them completely yourself? For example the chest, helmet and ring are not bad to start fresh with essences and pristine fossil. I'm curious what about the other items.
"
nguoidoi22 wrote:

There are actually multiple options, Devouring Diadem + Sovereignty cluster being the easiest and least expensive or Devouring Diadem + Enlighten lv4 as a more costly approach. From what I can see, this is not too efficient, as based on the PoB provided by the author - all other things being equal - this gives you 2M DPS (a net 7% increase, not a lot at this point), but reduces your HP pool by more than 300 and heavily messes with your resists. Slotting this jewel would require specifically building around it, investing into less mana reserved and doing other aura-related shenanigans. A case could also be made for Aul's Uprising but Anger being what it is, I don't really think that would be worth it. Wrath is significantly stronger for Burning Arrow with the new Elementalist, so as OP suggests - treat this as a two-stat Watcher's if you're set on following this build.
Last edited by Trikzter on Feb 15, 2021, 6:22:15 AM
"
AVtime1 wrote:

crafted this hunter-incursion boots around 4ex.

it was supposed to be a double maven'd pierce and fire dot but i chickened out in the middle of the crafting. ill recraft this to perfection after my HH. :(

How did you craft this?
Added Short Video on Sirus Awakener 9 Last Phase Showcase:

https://youtu.be/WCLoSFdkAnc

Well I am at the very beginning of the lvl 70 construction.

if i hit before my golem EE applies? or does it only apply when my golem lighting hits?
Anomalous Golems not giving Buff Effect.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
I'm approaching the end of min maxing and this is the best all around build I have ever played.

Usually a build can't do something well. But this one is great at mapping, bossing and I did multiple fractured 100 deli maps. Insta phasing maven/sirus a9 feels great.

And the guide has the items for progression and it feels great to craft or get the next item in it.

Thanks again for the build mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info