Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
phexifa wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:

crafted this hunter-incursion boots around 4ex.

it was supposed to be a double maven'd pierce and fire dot but i chickened out in the middle of the crafting. ill recraft this to perfection after my HH. :(

How did you craft this?

searched for incursion mod + t1 life, reforge keep prefix till removable suffix.
aug cold, aug light.
craft fire res.
making sure 1 prefix is available, slammed a hunter orb. got desecrated ground.
rem chaos + aug influence, got pierce.
rem light on suffix,
aug fire, ignite is guaranteed as suffix.
remove crafted fire res
craft light res.
Last edited by AVtime1 on Feb 15, 2021, 9:21:26 AM

I just made this item with the help of the Rhapsodical post.

I'm really starting to do too many dps
Last edited by Jivabien on Feb 15, 2021, 9:28:46 AM
"
HardPrimat wrote:
Following comments:
-Crit stats on your quiver are dead stats for you and the quiver looks like its worth a bit. So you could sell and get a better one covering also your dex
-As you said enlighten 4 would be a good invest / return switching to wrath
-Any life + flat dmg abyss jewel is better than your current watcher's eye. Aim for at least 1 dmg stat (dot mult / phys gained as extra)
-Don't value %dex on gloves too high. as we hit max 200 dex, 10% equals only max 20 dex which is compared to other suffixes pretty mediocre

Made some changes.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/9BYd5cPn

- Changed my quiver. It now has Dex on it, fire DoT, crafted Elemental Damage with Attacks, and two Lightning mods for me to remove. I plan to multimod the bow to add some flat damage.

- The new quiver let me unallocate the +30 Dex node so I allocated into more life. Unfortunately the roll is literally one point short of being able to give me enough dex without the % increased dex mod on the gloves, but I'll figure this out some other time.

- I got a lucky drop from Sirus so I put it towards a new Watcher's Eye. Got one for 6ex that gives me phys as extra fire with Anger, and ailments deal damage faster while affected by Malevolence. A small upgrade you could say. This boosted my DPS by over 200k.

- Along with the above I grabbed a Level 4 Enlighten, so now I'm running Anger instead of Herald of Ash.

All in all the build feels like it's in a good place for me right now. I managed to do A9 Sirus without any deaths which was great. I also was able to do Shaper in around 3 portals; I kept dying because the Maven was doubling some attacks in unfortunate ways.

In terms of one hits, it still happens sometimes. I'm under the impression this is probably just something I'll have to deal with since there's only so much life I can add now. The helmet will probably be my next project to work on as I get more currency, and I'll see if I can't get myself a good enchantment to match.

With the Primordial Chain Amulet, I assume that there isn't any catalyst I can apply to enhance some aspect of it? The only one I can think of is the Fertile Catalyst to increase the implicit, but the implicit is kind of bad so I think that'd be a waste.
Last edited by Rhapsodical on Feb 15, 2021, 9:26:15 AM
Wondering if I could get some advice on what to focus on next. My helm is just a place holder given the cost of crafting for what amounts to a 6%ish increase in damage. Ignore my support sockets as I was playing around with them and I'm on mobile and they are still in my inventory. Also, I have a wrath phys as light/malevolence faster ailments watchers/transcendant spirit slotted.

I think prob I should focus on getting fire dot/temple mod gloves first but curious to what people think.

I need to further craft my ring, remove chaos will clear posion then I can prob either muli mod %dmg and flat or maybe harvest something.

Finally I know I'm short a bit on Dex causing me to have to use two 30 nodes but that's a work in progress.

PoB has me at around 15m dps but it doesn't "feel" that high so I'm wondering why/how to make that jump to 20+

Thanks!

Last edited by dperls on Feb 15, 2021, 9:37:38 AM
any tips for craft the medium cluster jewel? Spammed everything and still got nothing usefull
"
AVtime1 wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:

crafted this hunter-incursion boots around 4ex.

it was supposed to be a double maven'd pierce and fire dot but i chickened out in the middle of the crafting. ill recraft this to perfection after my HH. :(

How did you craft this?

searched for incursion mod + t1 life, reforge keep prefix till removable suffix.
aug cold, aug light.
craft fire res.
making sure 1 prefix is available, slammed a hunter orb. got desecrated ground.
rem chaos + aug influence, got pierce.
rem light on suffix,
aug fire, ignite is guaranteed as suffix.
remove crafted fire res
craft light res.

Thanks, this is exactly the info I need to learn how to make these items :)
"
puppapuppa11 wrote:
any tips for craft the medium cluster jewel? Spammed everything and still got nothing usefull

So far i've seen two suggestions regarding crafting the cluster jewels:
1. reforge fire on the base jewel with harvest
2. Buy ilvl 68 to 74 jewels, and use scorched fossils on it

I didn't try this but it's what helped other people I guess
"
puppapuppa11 wrote:

Buy primitive chaotic resonator and scorched fossil.

You need about 100 per cluster.
"
Jivabien wrote:

did you hit t1 fire multi on hunter orb slam? If not, what did you do to recover?
"
phexifa wrote:
"
Jivabien wrote:

did you hit t1 fire multi on hunter orb slam? If not, what did you do to recover?

The "safest" way would probably be to Remove Non-Fire add Fire, but this can potentially hit Dex. Probably safer if you lock prefixes from being modified via metacrafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info