Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Rhapsodical wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:
"
Jivabien wrote:

I just made this item with the help of the Rhapsodical post.

I'm really starting to do too many dps

did you hit t1 fire multi on hunter orb slam? If not, what did you do to recover?

The "safest" way would probably be to Remove Non-Fire add Fire, but this can potentially hit Dex. Probably safer if you lock prefixes from being modified via metacrafting.

Light dmg and fire dmg have both attack mods, so you get rid of them by "remove attack"! Then you have a perfect base to finish with harvest crafting
"
xikorita wrote:
I'm approaching the end of min maxing and this is the best all around build I have ever played.

Usually a build can't do something well. But this one is great at mapping, bossing and I did multiple fractured 100 deli maps. Insta phasing maven/sirus a9 feels great.

And the guide has the items for progression and it feels great to craft or get the next item in it.

Thanks again for the build mate.

Thanks for the feedback and can just confirm :D I'm at 60% from 99->100 while doing bosses etc.

p.s. You should Augment Cold on your helm for phys taken as cold ;-)
"
phexifa wrote:
"
Jivabien wrote:

did you hit t1 fire multi on hunter orb slam? If not, what did you do to recover?

I had the "Mana gained on hit" and luckily I was able to remove it the first time with a "remove attack".
Then I did an "augment fire" and got the T1 DOT fire.
If I hadn't got the T1 directly, I think I could have gotten out of it by changing the incursion suffix via harvest crafting "change resist to cold/lighting" and "remove fire" and again "change resist to fire" "augment fire"

But the price would have been much higher without luck.
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
I'm approaching the end of min maxing and this is the best all around build I have ever played.

Usually a build can't do something well. But this one is great at mapping, bossing and I did multiple fractured 100 deli maps. Insta phasing maven/sirus a9 feels great.

And the guide has the items for progression and it feels great to craft or get the next item in it.

Thanks again for the build mate.

Thanks for the feedback and can just confirm :D I'm at 60% from 99->100 while doing bosses etc.

p.s. You should Augment Cold on your helm for phys taken as cold ;-)

I just maven orbed successfully hehe. And I realized my helmet is the wrong ilv to have tier 1 phys taken as cold. I already have another helmet being crafted to replace this one.
"
Jivabien wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:
"
Jivabien wrote:

I had the "Mana gained on hit" and luckily I was able to remove it the first time with a "remove attack".
Then I did an "augment fire" and got the T1 DOT fire.
If I hadn't got the T1 directly, I think I could have gotten out of it by changing the incursion suffix via harvest crafting "change resist to cold/lighting" and "remove fire" and again "change resist to fire" "augment fire"

But the price would have been much higher without luck.

Yep that sounds about right, thanks for the answer
Hey there this build looks amazing so decided to start it, i have a fair amount of Ex to get the gear i need one question is do you have advice on what skills to use to level through the game as i assume burning arrow won't work at the start
"
Raiken1472 wrote:
Hey there this build looks amazing so decided to start it, i have a fair amount of Ex to get the gear i need one question is do you have advice on what skills to use to level through the game as i assume burning arrow won't work at the start
"
Raiken1472 wrote:

Use any skill to level (stormblast mine/oos, Freezing Pulse, holy flame totem/flame wall etc) until 1st lab, once 1st lab is done put on your respite and use burning arrow with a storm cloud>doom fletch prism and just walk through the campaign. Add in a corrupted level 21 wrath ring at level 36 if you truly want one hit kills.
Last edited by dperls on Feb 15, 2021, 12:38:08 PM
thanks for the very quick response and i shall do so
Hi there! Looking to start a second build and this one looks pretty darn neat, wondering what the minimum recommended budget would be? I looked at the "budget" PoB and I don't think I have enough yet, I have about 20 ex to work with but it seems like the 4 medium clusters alone would be the majority of that (3-4 ex a piece).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info