Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Can this build go Low Life ???
"
I sold all my gear to switch to this build and I am having a blast. The formatting of the guide is a godsend, especially the levelling section and direct links to trade searches. Thank you OP!

I can see that you're now wearing a Maw of Conquest, was the boost in survivability worth it?

I'm currently doing more Deli farming, the Maw is only there for self poison shenanigans. Tomorrow or the day after I will be adding the Deli farming section and providing videos.

"
bangaroo wrote:
Can this build go Low Life ???

Probably, but I've never bothered to do it, the only PoBs of people with high storm brand dps ive seen that are LL also have insanely cracked out mirror tier gear with corruptions and stuff like that, so its really hard for me to tell whether LL is actually worth it, or their gear is just so insane that it's carrying their DPS.

At the same time, my understanding is that LL gear is usually very expensive, and given that this build can off screen everything (including 100% delirious Oshabi with map mods), its hard for me to justify spending 2-3 times as much to get the same result in the end. Additionally, LL gear would require a Shavs, cutting off our access to Inpulsa or Elevated Explodey mod, and that would suck so hard that I have no desire to even bother testing it. Clear speed is one of our strengths and its 70% explosions. I can't imagine how painful it would be to play without it.
Stronger ele weak lasts for full duration or does it get overwritten by the ring one?
"
Fyregrass wrote:
"
I sold all my gear to switch to this build and I am having a blast. The formatting of the guide is a godsend, especially the levelling section and direct links to trade searches. Thank you OP!

I can see that you're now wearing a Maw of Conquest, was the boost in survivability worth it?

I'm currently doing more Deli farming, the Maw is only there for self poison shenanigans. Tomorrow or the day after I will be adding the Deli farming section and providing videos.

Does it make any sense to go for badge for delirium?
I have ~120ex and HH laying around and was looking to invest either into this or penance. But this here looks more fun.

Just wondering if T16 100% can be faster. Also doable without self poison? I hate rolling the sextants.
hi guys, nice build. Marven Writ in AW9 np.
the DMG is OP.

I need help, I am a Glas Canon. i die every Time by one hits.
what is wrong ? can some one help me please .

edit : https://pastebin.com/9hWHkZkK
Last edited by tho3mas on Feb 6, 2021, 1:50:44 PM
"
MsOtherName wrote:
"
Fyregrass wrote:
"

Does it make any sense to go for badge for delirium?
I have ~120ex and HH laying around and was looking to invest either into this or penance. But this here looks more fun.

Just wondering if T16 100% can be faster. Also doable without self poison? I hate rolling the sextants.

Im going to update the deli section with a proper guide within the next 24 hours. I spent the day testing. Self poison only adds about 10% more dps to this build, however it increases your explody chest/inpulsa pops by over 10x which is the main reason we self poison. This makes clear strong and guarantees 13 bars of loot, whereas with weaker pops, we get less beyond spawn so even though you have an extra sextant worth of juice, it works out to less loot in the end.

I did most of my deli farming on penance brand, you only swap storm brand + conc effect with penance + phys to lightning. When you start looting, swap back to storm brand for straggler mobs and elder guardian boss.

As of today I acquired poison immunity boots and that pushes my self poison dps to 20m per brand, so now im only farming with storm brand, but before that, penance was the play.

But yes, if ya really want just slap on penance brand and go without self poison. Self poison without the boots costs us a helm slot (1PC), two jewel slots and it only gives inc damage which we already get tons of via Void Batteries + the tree and jewels.

"
tho3mas wrote:
hi guys, nice build. Marven Writ in AW9 np.
the DMG is OP.

I need help, I am a Glas Canon. i die every Time by one hits.
what is wrong ? can some one help me please .

https://pastebin.com/ED0Fn2xA

Didn't you just link me my own PoB?

But yes, this build is a glass cannon, if you're dying too much, it probably means you need more damage or to be more careful.
ok, have you maybe a tip for me how can i level 97 or 98 safe ? maybe delv ?

my POB https://pastebin.com/9hWHkZkK

and what for map mods are to dangerouse for this build ?
Last edited by tho3mas on Feb 6, 2021, 1:57:33 PM
Level with Chayula's rotas, best way imho.
OP, what do you think about going full cold conversion?
Hey man, just letting you know the premium helmet in the gearing section is a little bit off. You mention the lightning to spell roll from hunter with fossils, but give the elevated rolls value.

(Maybe)worth mentioning shaper has the same mod with different other influenced stuff you could get when awakener-orbing them together

Fantastic guide, great read, i'm looking forward to playing brands again this league
I just start leveling new character to check the potential in this buiild. At this moment I struggle with some mana issues, got Wrath and Zealotry with Precision lvl 1 and Enlighten lvl 3. My unreserved mana is equal to 83... Any tips how to deal with this? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info