Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

"
ThomasHawl wrote:
I think it could be worth running HoI with call of the brotherhood. Lose some dps, gain explode, more safe. Probably what i'm going for.

I did run HoI + Wrath + Precision + Enlighten 4 in 3.13 and I was shattering everything. I even froze some map bosses. You don't need CoB.
Hi, can I start the league with this build? I've been playing for a while btw
Amazingly detailed guide, thanks ! WIll most likely leaguestart with it :)
Sorry to double post, but would you happen to have a specific loot filter for this build ? Asking just in case.
The Cluster Jewel notable Brand Loyalty now causes Enemies to take 4% increased Damage for each of your Brands Attached to them (previously 5%).

The Cluster Jewel notable Grand Design now grants 10% increased Brand Attachment Range (from 20%).

Annoying but this doesn't seem like a severe nerf. Thoughts?
New Vinktar flask looks like it could make Inpulsa's work better in the build.
Last edited by RedMenace13 on Apr 13, 2021, 8:12:56 PM
"
fribid wrote:
The Cluster Jewel notable Brand Loyalty now causes Enemies to take 4% increased Damage for each of your Brands Attached to them (previously 5%).

The Cluster Jewel notable Grand Design now grants 10% increased Brand Attachment Range (from 20%).

Annoying but this doesn't seem like a severe nerf. Thoughts?

This is such a minor nerf it isn't even worth mentioning. We drop from like 300% range to 250% range which is still massive overkill anyway. We also lose 6% damage here? but less since its additive.

"
Ynead wrote:
Sorry to double post, but would you happen to have a specific loot filter for this build ? Asking just in case.

I'm posting a loot filter section shortly

"
bellen wrote:
Hi, can I start the league with this build? I've been playing for a while btw

I've just released a league starter video for this guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKfO5GgMXEU&t=19s&ab_channel=Fyregrass

"
RedMenace13 wrote:
New Vinktar flask looks like it could make Inpulsa's work better in the build.

It might, I'll test it upon release and update the guide as neccesary
"
I'm posting a loot filter section shortly

Thanks !
Is there gonna be any room to add some of the new mitigation stuff to the build? Petrified blood seems like it might be worthwhile, but the mechanic is so damn complicated
I probably missed something obvious, but why don't we use storm brand right away as soon as we get spellslinger?

Act 3-6:

2. Upon beating 'Sever the Right Hand', return to town ASAP to switch to your Spellslinger set up. At town, purchase Ball Lightning + 2x Spellslinger. Sell Herald of Thunder, Skitterbots, Added Lightning Damage Support & Blastchain Mine Support. Link Spellslinger to Ball Lightning + Wave of Conviction + Arc and use your basic attack to trigger these spells.

You mentioned waiting until Spellslinger hits lvl 10 then you can add Storm Brand but I don't see any reason why you need to wait. This will be my first time using spellslinger. Is it a reservation cost issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info