Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

"
ncluding the loss of synth bases

Okay, what did I miss here? In what way are synth bases deleted?
"
Vennto wrote:
"
ncluding the loss of synth bases

Okay, what did I miss here? In what way are synth bases deleted?

Fractured items gain a tag that can't be fractured again. So you either use a mirror or you drop the item.
"
Fractured items gain a tag that can't be fractured again. So you either use a mirror or you drop the item.

And in what way does that affect SYNTHESIS bases? xD Synth bases are not fractured.
"
Vennto wrote:
"

And in what way does that affect SYNTHESIS bases? xD Synth bases are not fractured.

The way to get an affordable ring with the implicit we want we would use a fractured fossil on a base with it. Now the price on them is going to be astronomical.
"
The way to get an affordable ring with the implicit we want we would use a fractured fossil on a base with it. Now the price on them is going to be astronomical.

Ooooh so that´s everything..
Last edited by Vennto on Apr 12, 2021, 7:36:55 PM
Yeah it feels to me that inpulsa will be that boring 10 ex unlinked item. Is there any other way to get better map clear without it?
"
xikorita wrote:
Yeah it feels to me that inpulsa will be that boring 10 ex unlinked item. Is there any other way to get better map clear without it?

Nope. But it’s fine, just play lightning slinger until you can afford it.
"
I will be streaming on league start, and I’ll put my stream link at the top of this guide, feel free to drop in and ask me what I’m up to, I’ll be sharing everything I’m doing.

What region/time zone are you?

"
Kalantek wrote:
"
I will be streaming on league start, and I’ll put my stream link at the top of this guide, feel free to drop in and ask me what I’m up to, I’ll be sharing everything I’m doing.

What region/time zone are you?

OCE. Sydney time.

During the first week of the league I will be streaming probably 8-12 hours each day from the hour of league launch, in the following week I return to work, and will be streaming probably on a 10 hour delay from that. So one way or another you’ll be able to reach me.
I think it could be worth running HoI with call of the brotherhood. Lose some dps, gain explode, more safe. Probably what i'm going for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info