3.13.1b Hotfix 1

Lately every new patch since 3.13 I fear for my computer by launching the game because I don't know if your game can do hardware damage that nobody on TGGG side will take care of because of this constant alpha testing cycle.

It's crazy because before I had a bit more confidence on general on the patches but after 3.13.. not so much.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Still super long loading times, we went from a second or two to several minutes, plus crashes and dc´s while changing zones.

Just roll back the game to 3.13.1 it was working for most people! Texture streaming must come back to the game it was a wonderful addition that made playing really smooth.

Nobody wants to wait several minutes each time he changes a zone.
I have a low budget PC and i had memory leak before hotfix but now for me this is the best version of poe in days. thanks GGG
First attempt: loaded into the town, but attempting to enter the first zone locked up my PC completely for several minutes, then crashed both PoE and Steam.

Second attempt: back to normal. Buttery smooth, in fact - I'm actually getting the best performance and stability so far this expansion.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Last edited by Waitubold on Feb 3, 2021, 4:15:56 AM
Does anyone got problem in Rouge Harbour? I can't use league button (v). But for other content it works perfectly.
Please fix this bug at last
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.
Had "fun" for 1 hour figuring this out before conversion finally worked.
Nice!!
still hard crashing to title screen after patch, was working fine on 3.13.0c but since subsequent updates i don't know if i can play for fifteen seconds or thirty minutes before an unexpected error occurs but it seems like an inevitability that it will hard crash to title screen.
@tavener
"Instead the loading screen stays up until the scene is ready to render"

This is why you are getting longer load times.
Swift fix to the Hotfix 3.13b issue - i've stopped crashing 4 times per map, which is great as i can get my grind on again. Thanks GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info