3.13.1 Patch Notes

This is the WORST patch ever. I was almost never crashing before this patch, and now I crash so often that it happened 10 times in one hour. The game is unplayable for me.

I should probably thank you actually. This game is too time consuming, and with the nerfs and the endgame that's becoming harder and harder with more/buffed bosses (even during maps) it takes even more time. Heist nerfed, no more aura stacker to have fun destroying everything with and the new meta which is an old meta (self poison is THE SAME as self curse) there's not much fun left in this league.

Gonna take a break, and maybe come back later if things improved.

PS: Sirus doing random attacks during maps, wtf?
Well, nothing has changed for us gamers and this last patch is a joke...

Crash, crash and crash again + problem with blurry textures entering zones. Never experienced this before Ritual and this "texture streaming" thing.

I guess I will come back later...

Please fix this mess GGG, this technical problem comes from you, not from gamers... It's NOT a problem about computer's config or about deleting shadercaches and others useless stuffs...
ive been crashing every 2-3minutes after playing after patch

not sure whats been done to textures but

they load in incredibly slow nowdays

1-2years ago i could play poe with 144fps at all times

now i struggle to keep 70fps with a new GPU (geforce 3080)

im not sure whats going on with recent performance hits to POE
Last edited by shadowragex on Jan 28, 2021, 1:54:43 AM
it stil crash alot guys,pls fix
So my game still occasionally crashes.
Texture Streaming looks the same as before (Graphic Cards: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080, VRAM: 8010MB says DXDIAG).
My white & black Dragon pets still flicker on and off.

So for me 800MB Patch for nothing
Wow! What a great patch!
3.13: 3-5 sec to replace shitty textures when I enter my HO
3.13.1: up to 10 seconds of a plastic world
How about an option to disable this *** completely? I don't playing a console and even have SSD, why you forcing me to observe this BS every location I enter. >:(
Didn't have much problem with crashes (sure, the occasíonal ones) but since the patch i crash every 5 minutes.

Mapping is literally not doable cause all portals are gone before i get anything done.
Worst gaming performance I ever experienced in my life.
game is great but performing even worse then STALKER clear sky back in the day..
"
The Atlas passive skill trees have been visually updated to make it easier to see allocated nodes.
The Maven Map Device button has been visually updated to make it easier to see if it's activated.

This is awesome, thanks!

"
Items with anointed notable passive skills now show their passive skill information when hovered.

Awesome too but doesn't work on non-amulet items - Blight uniques like The Stampede

Please fix this bug already
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.
Had "fun" for 1 hour figuring this out before conversion finally worked.
Same here, i have a 6gb gtx 1660ti, 2SSD, 32GB of ram, a 8core, NEVER had any issues of textures and almost no lag at max config before 3.13, since its been insanely laggy at every Harbinger and Delirium going down to like 5fps, even on some random maps.
And since this 3.13.1, the textures took 10-20seconds to load from ugly 2D minecraft bricks to a laggy game...

I start 3.13 with a Cremation build, is started to be unpplayable at maps, then i thougt it was the spell, i tried the white MTX of it, even worst, i had to stop the build.
So i though, ok just go back to a cyclone build since i always play it with no issues.... what a joke... it was also on the same level of lag fest.

What did you do... just remove all this Texture Streaming tech for ppl who don't want it, its so crappy.

I tried on DX11 since i was on Vulkan since it release, same crap.
I cut my VPN, i've downgrade all the game options to the lowest settings, not a single change, the fps is more than halved, jumping all the time.
I tried updating and reinstalling the Nvidia drivers.
I even activate the Auto scaling options i've never used before, no change, the game is a lag fest, having spells loaded as ugly squares half the time, icons, when you start the game even the poor 6characters with no effects are loaded as minecraft blocks, its so ugly.
Maps loadings as tiny blue squares for 10seconds, the hideout being loaded in sooo much time and blurry every time i open the Atlas...

And harbinger reinforcement, Delirium, Legion or dense areas just goes at 5-10fps MAX at some point... you have a real issue there...

I mean even CP-2077 is smooth at High settings on my PC compare to this ....

Please GGG just go back on this Streaming Textures and changes in Vulkan for PC, its completely unplayable now...

Unacceptable :
Spoiler

Fps going down to 0fps approching harbingers
Last edited by Bakudan on Jan 28, 2021, 5:45:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info