3.13.1 Patch Notes

I don't know if this has ever been suggested, but is noone else bothered by the fact that switching between Hollow Palm setup (empty weapon sockets) and secondary weapon setup requires you to open your inventory because there is "nothing equipped"?

This bothers me to no end. I really love Hollow Palm, the whole concept is fun, but that part pisses me off so badly and I wonder why it has to be that way.

Why would I need that? I like putting my portal gem in secondary setup and it would save me from calling up my inventory everytime I need to go to town or hideout.

PLEASE GIVE WEAPON SWAP QOL FOR HOLLOW PALM
Arian Synthesis of G3
Am I the only one that get the "Unable to connect to patch server" following the new patch release ?
Patch fixed absolutely nothing.

Still crashing regularly with no consistency in regards to instance or circumstances around the crashes.

Keep ramping up useless MTX releases though. Thats what the people care about.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Still disconnecting every few minutes. I'm still livid. However, the patch sounds otherwise like it was very productive; keep up the hard work.
fix your game. blurry textures load even longer now. Heist league was fine figure out wtf yall did.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
Last edited by xPiranha on Jan 27, 2021, 9:57:42 PM
"
Skytip_ wrote:
"
Aura microtransactions can now be applied to Aura effects granted by unique items that do not have a skill gem.

Will this work for aspects such as Aspect of the Spider from rares and other auras from rares such as reduced enemy resistances?

Unfortunately, Aspects aren't considered auras from a technical perspective so that wouldn't be able to have aura microtransactions applied to them. However, auras provided from things like corrupted rare jewellery would be able to use them.
Last edited by Community_Team on Jan 27, 2021, 10:20:27 PM
"
ExitBag wrote:
Did you fix empty harvest encounters?

They are really empty or and entrance to the boss is present near the portal?
Texture streaming (and general performance) got worse after the patch, congratulations. Must be great having absolutely no competition.
"
SerChivalry wrote:
Patch fixed absolutely nothing.

Still crashing regularly with no consistency in regards to instance or circumstances around the crashes.

Keep ramping up useless MTX releases though. Thats what the people care about.

Well how about you start doing something for yourself by literally not buying a supporter pack of the league if it's bad or the performance is garbage?

People in general needs to stop rewarding dev's if the game isnt working as intented or it's no longer fun.

Falling for the pre order hype is the most basic thing ever. But whatever doubt my words will do anything at the end of the day it's their own wallet.

As for this patch I don't know what else to tell dev's.

On one hand the delayed the league for a trash overhyped game. (Which showed a huge weakness in general lack of conficence in their own product)

On the other they got 30 more days to work on the league which seems didnt do anything we're back to the same alpha testing cycle the first month and performance went 10 times backwards.

The new atlas passives are fine I like the idea behind it but the maven points and everything about that system clearly it wasnt designed with balance in mind.. but players do constantly get nerfed and monsters buffed.

Sadly I'm thinking in dropping the league after 24 (my goal was 36) because all of the performance issues they are having.

Edit: Noticed the patch is another 800 mbs. After downloading 13.5 gbs almost so we're almost at 15 gbs in this patch alone after 3.11 technical patch.. like.. what?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jan 27, 2021, 11:32:30 PM
Ty. Ty.

The Crusher of Gladiators map boss summoned by The Maven during her boss encounter will no longer use it's Reflect skill.

Aura microtransactions can now be applied to Aura effects granted by unique items that do not have a skill gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info