3.13.1 Patch Notes

after patch playing 15 minutes my game froze 5 times
"
Waves_blade wrote:
PLEASE GGG!

Fix Maven bricking Rituals when witnessing bosses.

She will stay floating above the boss area after killing bosses, never goes away, and we cant click the ritual.

How was this not addressed in this patch? Myself and many others have been posting about this in the Bug Reports but I've never seen GGG as much as acknowledge it. This has happened to me at least three times already on three different maps.
I crashed rarely before update. Now I can't even get through 1 zone without crashing 2-3 times.

Typical post patch issues. As is tradition :)
Hello i have an old pc with Q9650 quad core cpu clocked at 4GHZ
and a asus GTX 960 Strix
I used to play couple years ago and i had stable 80+ fps with dx9 days idk why you decided to remove it .. honestly i am not sure even if it was dx9 but my friends says you changed it..
I am back to path of exile...
now when i join a map i got 120 fps and when i move around and cast spells it goes as down as 5fps fps and maybe 20 average .. textures just wont load fast enough .. everything is messed up .. what did you do ? :\ can't we get dx9 back ? also is it normal that game is using 6GB of my ram ? i got 8GB ram
PLEASE REVERT TO LAST PATCH!! MOST OF THE COMMUNITY CANT EVEN PLAY RIGHT NOW!
Immaculate. You've managed to make performance worse AGAIN.
"
Fixed a bug where the Ritual Favours screen could not be opened via the 'V' shortcut key if Alva was present in the instance.

Now its broken in rogue harbor and game freezes randomly which forces disconnect.
Game keeps constantly crashing after this recent update, anyone know of a way to fix this? Pretty much cant play maps at all.
"
ladyluckcomes wrote:
warlord's mark on ring still generates only 5 rage.
when can we expect it to be fixed? thank you

This has been fixed internally and should be included in a future patch.
Other than the first two days of the league my performance has been great. With this patch, eight crashes to desktop in under an hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info