[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

WoW xD thanks ill look into all of that and once again thanks for possibly one of the best builds and build guide ive ever seen <3
PlayL proudly presents another new showcase - the Ubers

Some Ubers - U-Shaper - U-Exarch - UU-Elder

Last phase shaper, second phase exarch.

Recorded with around 40M, 87% resis, keystone Iron reflexes on SoL, Lethe shade, no Ghost dance, Uul-Netol's amulet, selfcasted frostshield, selfcasted molten shell

Recorded as necro, without sanctum-relic, without balance of terror, witherings with glorious vanity / ritual of shadows - so it could have been optimized 6-10M more.

For HoA-virulences choosed:
storm burst - faster casting - cwc - firestorm
and divergent storm brand - hextouch - despair - temporal chains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8jYY2kwpmE
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 15, 2023, 12:46:36 PM
Where is the Harry Potter section located? I see several references to it, but not the actual source of it.
"
kemax wrote:
Where is the Harry Potter section located? I see several references to it, but not the actual source of it.

Hi Kemax!

It moved to page 50, in the 4. post in the spoiler "variations"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 18, 2023, 3:35:58 AM
Yes! Thank you so much! Really enjoying the build btw!
I am feeling quite ok, but I guess I am missing anything - still feeling to squishy regarding the gear... - well probably not really squishy, but I really would like to see a bigger damage output

https://pastebin.com/b7332KNS

Probably it's just me, but Uber Sirus is still a pita...

Any hints are welcome

thanks in advance
Last edited by Tamir on Feb 24, 2023, 12:11:56 PM
"
Tamir wrote:
I am feeling quite ok, but I guess I am missing anything - still feeling to squishy regarding the gear... - well probably not really squishy, but I really would like to see a bigger damage output

https://pastebin.com/b7332KNS

Probably it's just me, but Uber Sirus is still a pita...

Any hints are welcome

thanks in advance

Hi Tamir!

For much more tankyness use the aura "grace" and in maps and all high density etc. a skin of the lords with the keystone "ghost dance".
This stacking of the large defensive auras makes the build so much tanky in almost all content.

Only against most ubers use the keystone "iron reflexes" on skin of the lords.

Improve with orbs of conflict/ dominance your great eldritch boots for some more ailment-avoidances to 100%. It's needed with lethe shade, which doubles the ailment-durations.

You have great clusters, but change their cold-resis to fire or lightning-resis at the harvest-bench for better balanced resis.

Use in maps increased armour instead increased evasion as flask suffix.

For the Ubers instead finally balancing some tankyness into more damage is recommmended.

Check step by step the spoiler "the ubers" in "endgame" in the guide and in pob the tree-, item-, and skill tab "the ubers".

Get one more large spellblockcluster or better a voices-cluster, then regret 5 passives safeguard, use instead 2 passives more arcane guarding. With the free passives use for tankyness wicked ward in maps or unnatural calm. Use the ar/es-mastery only when you use wicked ward too.

Get a better rolled melding of the flesh. Get more HoA-efficiency on the circle of nostalgia and use fertile catalysts on the rings (48% efficiencies in total are possible). Probably you get a better implicit on the ring and shield too (like granted onslaught on hit on the ring and granted aura or skill-levels etc. on the shield etc., see the filters of "b.i.s.-upgrade" titled-tradelinks at page 50).

With Uul Netol's vow amulet, awakened unbound ailments or damage on full life-support against ubers instead against ubers not effective aura grace you can raise your damage 50% and more. (Only against Uber-Eater grace remains interesting.)

With a voices-cluster you could improve your damage and max-resis with another small cluster "winterprowler" or probably you find a great unique medium cluster pure agony+winter prowler/ etc. That would be your biggest upgrade by now beside the implicits on the shield etc.

Sorry for wall of text!
Your gear is already totally great! But against ubers more is always welcomed!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 27, 2023, 8:24:14 AM
Hi Chromino,
thanks for that awesome hints!
I really appreciate that you continue to support this build in the way you have shown over at least 450 pages! Many people should be thankful.

I already bought that UUl-Netol amulet - until now I didn't find the time to check the rest. Another build of mine will do some more simulacrums (already found a 1-passive voices this league already, but sold it to buy some of the gear shown.

To be honest I do not understand why I should change anything to my resis respectively my melding of flesh - they are not that balanced, right, but 135, 189 and 126 should be fine, no?

I will continue to upgrade the gear, as I really like awesome tankyness this build represent even with the aul-amulet.

I will come back to you once I fully upgraded my gear...

Thanks!
"
Tamir wrote:
Hi Chromino,
thanks for that awesome hints!
I really appreciate that you continue to support this build in the way you have shown over at least 450 pages! Many people should be thankful.

I already bought that UUl-Netol amulet - until now I didn't find the time to check the rest. Another build of mine will do some more simulacrums (already found a 1-passive voices this league already, but sold it to buy some of the gear shown.

To be honest I do not understand why I should change anything to my resis respectively my melding of flesh - they are not that balanced, right, but 135, 189 and 126 should be fine, no?

I will continue to upgrade the gear, as I really like awesome tankyness this build represent even with the aul-amulet.

I will come back to you once I fully upgraded my gear...

Thanks!

Thank you a lot too!

Yes, the more balanced resis you don't need in the moment. Only when you are tripple debuffed or double cursed there is a difference above 30 overcapped resis.

But when you change Aul's (tanky for one more defensive aura, offensive auras like haste or malevolence are not top-effective) to Uul (40% and more damage for the ubers) you will need to switch in some of former aul's missing dex/ str on 1-2 clustertransferpoints.

That is more easy when the resis are optimized in their types with harvest.

Also with the resis of a good rolled Uul's amulet (+catalysts and a better rolled melding) probably you have enough capacity to switch out the bismuth-flask for another valuable quicksilver/ onslaught/ or elemental-dr-flask and need only the resis-flask-suffix...

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 27, 2023, 9:48:02 PM
Hi Chromino !

Didn't say anything, I've checked my eyes and it was there.

I just need to figure out which gem to set out.

Thanks for all you rock Chromino :)
Last edited by Dark_Admin_42 on Mar 2, 2023, 12:47:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info