[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
xNinjakiller wrote:
Can this farm wave 30 simulacrum? If so is it really slow or decently fast?

monik390 farms simulacrum with it.
Can you please check my character?

I know one or two items are not perfect but I finally was able to purchase the ghost dance chest piece and my shield is barely regenning anymore.

At one point it wasn't regenning at all until I used the +1500 evasion flask, so I made a few tweaks to skill tree & level 20 Vaal grace. Now it regens but extremely slowly and I am getting killed far more often than when I was using the body piece below skin of the lord's that does +1 with no special effect like ghost reflex.

Have I done something wrong with my build, is there something I need to reroll?

I have 23 determination on necklace, 20 grace and disciple active.

Thank you!
"
Toasterotica wrote:
Can you please check my character?

I know one or two items are not perfect but I finally was able to purchase the ghost dance chest piece and my shield is barely regenning anymore.

At one point it wasn't regenning at all until I used the +1500 evasion flask, so I made a few tweaks to skill tree & level 20 Vaal grace. Now it regens but extremely slowly and I am getting killed far more often than when I was using the body piece below skin of the lord's that does +1 with no special effect like ghost reflex.

Have I done something wrong with my build, is there something I need to reroll?

I have 23 determination on necklace, 20 grace and disciple active.

Thank you!

Hi Toasterotica,

you need to cap your elemental fire- and cold-resistance 75% and 80%. With the negative resists on shield and a not good belt you get into problems. You also need an "anti-bleeding" suffix on a flask.

For all most important defensive layers check the spoiler "checklist defences".

When you activated grace the ghost dance armour is great. You have 17k buffed evasion, unbuffed 13k - perfect!

You should also activate "determination". For that you need an aul's for grace best, or sublime form/ self-control etc., see workaround on page 50 section amulet and the spoiler "manamanager"

Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 28, 2021, 7:08:44 PM
Hi Chromino.

I am interested in this build. I currently have a level 93 RF inquisitor but I feel like it is a mistake. I want to respec and switch over to this. I would like to ask if 40ex is enough to switch over to end game build? Thank you.
"
XeloriumPOE wrote:
Hi Chromino.

I am interested in this build. I currently have a level 93 RF inquisitor but I feel like it is a mistake. I want to respec and switch over to this. I would like to ask if 40ex is enough to switch over to end game build? Thank you.

I would guess in these days it's in trade around 10-40 exalt a b.i.s. armour, 10 exalts "aul's uprising" with grace, 5 exalts helmet enchant eber's unification, most important clusters 4 exalts (not b.i.s.), some skillgems lvl 21 HoA and awakened minion damage/ void manipulation/ empower 3, 1 exalt combined,all other needed stuff is cheap.

When you snipe something it's easy.
And also with much cheaper gear for 25 or even 15 exalts you are ready for endgame and also for level 100.

On page 50 of the thread you find a complete gear-link-list:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 28, 2021, 8:17:30 PM
what is the best gem now for Glove also skills?
"
Valsacar wrote:
"
xNinjakiller wrote:
Can this farm wave 30 simulacrum? If so is it really slow or decently fast?

monik390 farms simulacrum with it.

Ye. 40-45 mins average per 30/30, including a small afk break during it.

Can't say slow it or fast.

P.s. It seems I cannot record all released feared fight. PC wasn't able to handle it.
Failed due to poor PC performance, but it's doable for me for sure. DPS is enough, and I still can tank some shit there.

Edit: Just did flawless breachstone, 3rd try. Peace of advice - use awakened fork here instead of pierce. And for the challenge completion use open areas - xoph's or chayula. Crawler stationary mechanics and dozens of obstacles for projectiles make it quite hard to do.

Edit2: Now, when I'm thinking about why I failed two breachstones, I really should have used convocation there. It could save me 6 ex.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 29, 2021, 5:09:47 AM
Hey Chromino,

thank you for your build!

Last week I killed Sirus (A2) the first time ever and yesterday I killed him at A6. I also reached Level 95. My highest Character was at 94 so far.

But now I don‘t really know what to inprove next. I play on Xbox so it‘s hard to find nice and/or affordable gear on trade market.
I saw only one SOTL with iron reflexes but this was nfs. And I saw one with ghost dance but with 3B-2G-1R.
The only Aul‘s with grace is too expensive (20ex).

Sometimes it feels that I‘m missing one defensive layer.
Last edited by Lasagne1901 on Nov 29, 2021, 5:41:23 AM
"
monik390 wrote:

Edit: Just did flawless breachstone, 3rd try. Peace of advice - use awakened fork here instead of pierce. And for the challenge completion use open areas - xoph's or chayula. Crawler stationary mechanics and dozens of obstacles for projectiles make it quite hard to do.

Edit2: Now, when I'm thinking about why I failed two breachstones, I really should have used convocation there. It could save me 6 ex.

Saw your almost finished build, just impressive, I need a couple of dozen exalts more to be even close :P

I'm not really sure what to focus farm with this build x'D struggling generating big currency right now. Anyway, super happy with the build, I don't know how other builds perform at this level of investment (I think I invested around 25ex already on the build, but I'm satisfied with the results.

Cheers!
Last edited by Jimm on Nov 29, 2021, 7:01:35 AM
"
Jimm wrote:

I'm not really sure what to focus farm with this build x'D

Hey, Jimm. There are plenty of things to do before simulacrum lvl of farming, depending on what do you prefer.

Besides heists and delve, the current atlas offers quite a lot of things to do.

1. Glennarch Cairns: Alva Temple or Nemesis 3. Temple is easy and reliable, nem3 is expensive but profitable af.
2. Haewark Hamlet: Harvest farming. Too much tft tho, and some investment in bases. Not that reliable even with Zana.
3. Lira Arthain: expedition farming (I'm up to try it, bc got tired from simu atm).
4. Valdo's Rest delirious junk (60% any tier, any orbs). Always doing it early. All blight passives, 1 in deli, 1 in harbinger. 1 blight scarab per map and alva/beyond for juicing, if you can handle it. Farming simulacrum splinters just like that.

Buy deli junk maps: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/2PJDYR5Uk

Video example of deli junk run (no blight, no valdo, profit in description): https://youtu.be/cNIkJz0K_qs

My old Reddit post about low investment farming: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/p36rum/loot_from_6_methods_under_30c_investment_each_no/

Oh, nice comment about proper heisting: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/pgel2n/comment/hbat44c/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I won't cover uncharted realm starts here tho. They are quite obvious.

Good luck.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 29, 2021, 9:26:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info