[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Aiona wrote:
Can I run AG with this? Which nodes should I take if so. Thanks!

It#s extreme hard to get enough sockets for AG and only fullgeared you can use 2-3 free sockets or have to switch other skills out. Best is to use AG in a hungry loop.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Aiona wrote:

It#s extreme hard to get enough sockets for AG and only fullgeared you can use 2-3 free sockets or have to switch other skills out. Best is to use AG in a hungry loop.

Thank you.

If I put it in Hungry loop with Meatshield+ minion life+ elemental army+ will it survive or I need to take minion hp nodes?
"
Aiona wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Aiona wrote:

Thank you.

If I put it in Hungry loop with Meatshield+ minion life+ elemental army+ will it survive or I need to take minion hp nodes?

I am not experienced with AG. The empower would be best, or +3 levels of AG on gear, but you can feed 4 supports into the hungry loop and with meatshield it is supported a lot by your grace and determination and discipline aura...

As far as I know the AG will not survive sirus a8, maven, the feared etc., but for all other stuff it should be fine.
The Allstars celebrate 100 again! Congratulations to Zealon!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/mafiamighty/Zelaon?i=9&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

The spiders were in holidays, substitutes are totems for withers on the cold-iron-point-dagger. HoA lvl 35 reached with rare +2 amulet, around 11M damage when the calculations are correct, probably with less wither stacks of slow totems some M damage less. With 5 allies' onslaught it would be 12.5M. Great and extreme interesting and an flask for vinktar of vessel opened up!!

No Grace, divine shield keystone. Fullblock-Edition, 72k ar, 0 ev.

Without split personalities 7.5 k es reached, some scourged attackblocks and freeze/slow-immunities on gear.

A very interesting helmet with the ancient skull - the fast minionspeed is so funny gearing it, but around 500 less es is the downside.

So much variations and well individualized! Great set-up!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 30, 2021, 5:08:57 AM
With the Full-ChaosDamage-conversion the triad grip provides, is it still worth to pick up the "Rotten Claws" node in cluster jewels??

Impale applies his "stored" PHYSICAL damage, so im not sure if the conversion nullifies it...
"
Paquitoman wrote:
With the Full-ChaosDamage-conversion the triad grip provides, is it still worth to pick up the "Rotten Claws" node in cluster jewels??

Impale applies his "stored" PHYSICAL damage, so im not sure if the conversion nullifies it...

Yes, rotten claws become useless.
Hiya,

Thank you for pointing out the budget yesterday. I have respecced my rf inquisitor into this build. I want to ask are we self casting our sniper mark?
"
XeloriumPOE wrote:
Hiya,

Thank you for pointing out the budget yesterday. I have respecced my rf inquisitor into this build. I want to ask are we self casting our sniper mark?

It's looking fine, hope you did some nice trades! Take only a look at section gloves in top of "gear, skills, links". Begin with integrated faster casting (or poisonchance) in high es gloves for more virulences for your crawler for much more damage.

Sniper's mark is autotriggered cws best. Or in high 200+ stacked scourges frostwall instead is tanky.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 30, 2021, 5:39:02 AM
Yup, I have bought a rare glove with slower proj and faster casting, but I am lacking in resistance and str/dex attributes isn't easy to get. That's why I use this high resistance glove for now. Can I ask normally where else will we get res and str/dex? Is it from the cluster jewel? I am limited by the crafted attributes on the belt. Thank you.
"
XeloriumPOE wrote:
Yup, I have bought a rare glove with slower proj and faster casting, but I am lacking in resistance and str/dex attributes isn't easy to get. That's why I use this high resistance glove for now. Can I ask normally where else will we get res and str/dex? Is it from the cluster jewel? I am limited by the crafted attributes on the belt. Thank you.

When you miss attributes take in utmost intellect the attribute mastery +dex per mastery. Dex is on amulet, rings and gloves, some small amounts are on clusters added great, with catalysts buffed (you've done already).

Ordinary that is enough. You can simply take the +30 passives of course or an unset ring with high attributes when your manamanagement is builded up.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 30, 2021, 9:41:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info