[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Helena_Demon wrote:
Is it possible to trigger ball-lightnings?

Yes, you can automatic trigger the virulences stacking in the cast when stunned - setup with skills like void sphere (anamalous void sphere for reduced cooldowns) or tempest shield while blocking or some other lightning skills like storm brand.

For mapping that is enough damage or for bosses until t14, t15, but simple with triggering you will not substain reliable 50-60 virulences for your full damage.

For singletarget like sirus higher awakened levels 7-8 or shaper you mandatory need ball-lightning or cyclone or another very fast lightningskill.

edited:
Sorry, I have forgotten: you have to link void sphere or tempest shield to the chance to poison setup. Best for this are rare gloves with chance to poison, high es, and another link like chance to blind or faster casting. Best is limit to lvl 1 for reflected damage etc. Like:

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 24, 2022, 5:27:09 AM
is a skin of the lords with 2g 3r 1b iron reflexes ok or is 3g 2r 1b the only viable option?
"
jebusbunny wrote:
is a skin of the lords with 2g 3r 1b iron reflexes ok or is 3g 2r 1b the only viable option?

Other different sockets are no problem and as well too. Take a look in the spoiler "the dirty scorpion-tail" (and "Harry Potter Senior" too) for good supports and combinations. You will get around 95% of the damage, that is more than enough. With some supports like Predator or vile toxins or phantasms you will get 105% or 110% of the damage in many situations. There are multiple very viable options.

Last edited by Chromino on Mar 12, 2021, 7:07:45 PM
For example:

Herald of Agony | (Awakened) Minion Damage | Damage on Full Life | Empower | Pierce | Maim

Or to get a minion-mass-summoner:

Herald of Agony | Summon Phantasms support| Added Fire damage-/Damage on Full Life | Empower | Maim | Vile Toxins

I also recommend iron reflexes with different supports.
Different skin of the loyals or skin of the lords and a ranking of them are found in "gear, skill, links" ---> Spoiler "skin of the lord" with phase acrobatics or with imbalanced guard or wind dancer or crit reduction etc.
They all work fine and well until lvl 97, 98 without problems too.

Imbalanced guard as keynote is almost as strong as iron reflexes when you want a high substain of 2200 es on block and you get top 50% more evasion also (but your pdr is almost halved to 50% as a downside).

For the a bit different manareservation take a look in "mana-management" and "additionalmana-reductions", it's no problem also.

The crawler will and want to prick in all colours and supports fine, hehe.
Hi! Thx for Ur work bro. I'm just converting from Hop spiders. I've got noob question.Is the hoa affected by normal minion damage like slum lord? I just have casprio 128880(2 slum lords) And I don't know why damage is not writing anywhere in game.

Ok I played some more.

I didn't change clusters and any jewels for hoa yet. I have only 1 curse. I have some jewels and clusters for all minions after hop build.

But anyway damage was enough for:
3x deliried cosis t16 burial chambers with 2x boss + boss with boss from ritual altar spawned with second delirium boss. I died once but i'm only lvl 92 and I'm sure this build can do miracles when min max.
Last edited by Zakk777 on Mar 13, 2021, 1:23:24 PM
"
Zakk777 wrote:
Hi! Thx for Ur work bro. I'm just converting from Hop spiders. I've got noob question.Is the hoa affected by normal minion damage like slum lord? I just have casprio 128880(2 slum lords) And I don't know why damage is not writing anywhere in game.

Hey Zakk,

hehe, let the scorpions crawl!

Slumlord is great when you change it in for fortress convenant in the defensive variation with 1x circle of nostalgia.

10% increased minion damage is thumbed in our build, around lvl 95, 1% increased total damage for the spiders and HoA.

So when your slumlord has 80% it is 8% total damage for your pack. But you have to count the passive points you needed to get it.
Minion damage is not written ingame, in pob-communityfork, calculations-tab, you find all factors and stats of the minions.

In the offensive edition 55 with 2 circle of nostalgia you get one medium cluster with pure agony more instead fortress convenant jewel: this is around 18% increased total damage with cult-leader 3 points (see spoiler "pure agony" in clusters) and often a bit higher than 8% slum lord. In this edition it is complicated to get a free jewel socket for slumlord, but possible too.

Herald of Agony is "minion" tagged, yes, and all stuff which writes "minion" affects the herald. It converts 50% of physical damage to chaos with it's projectiles standard tail attack.

It is best to scale high with stacks of virulences (40-70, see "pure agony" and "the golden rule") and skill gem level. All miniondamagestats are listed on page 25 in "index of offensives".

Your gear is getting great, your belt is top even with fireresistances! As a CI the life-flask don't heal, you can switch it out, see "flasks and sulphur", don't forget anti-bleeding. And a vaalgrace-skill will be a big backup for the cooldowns of molten shell when you get a corrupted gem with vaal-grace.

I check later your pob on the desktop for the exact calculations of slumlord.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Zakk777 wrote:

Hey Zakk,

hehe, let the scorpions crawl!

Slumlord is great when you change it in for fortress convenant in the defensive variation with 1x circle of nostalgia.

10% increased minion damage is thumbed in our build, around lvl 95, 1% increased total damage for the spiders and HoA.

So when your slumlord has 80% it is 8% total damage for your pack. But you have to count the passive points you needed to get it.
Minion damage is not written ingame, in pob-communityfork, calculations-tab, you find all factors and stats of the minions.

In the offensive edition 55 with 2 circle of nostalgia you get one medium cluster with pure agony more instead fortress convenant jewel: this is around 18% increased total damage with cult-leader 3 points (see spoiler "pure agony" in clusters) and often a bit higher than 8% slum lord. In this edition it is complicated to get a free jewel socket for slumlord, but possible too.

Herald of Agony is "minion" tagged, yes, and all stuff which writes "minion" affects the herald. It converts 50% of physical damage to chaos with it's projectiles standard tail attack.

It is best to scale high with stacks of virulences (40-70, see "pure agony" and "the golden rule") and skill gem level. All miniondamagestats are listed on page 25 in "index of offensives".

Your gear is getting great, your belt is top even with fireresistances! As a CI the life-flask don't heal, you can switch it out, see "flasks and sulphur", don't forget anti-bleeding. And a vaalgrace-skill will be a big backup for the cooldowns of molten shell when you get a corrupted gem with vaal-grace.

I check later your pob on the desktop for the exact calculations of slumlord.

https://pastebin.com/rxhRNpVa here it is (edited - i just changed tree for yours). I know i've got some work with it, just started today :P Idk why in pastebin my jewels are unchecked after import. I know golden rule and my old cluster jewels are from hop.

This life flask is from before ci(A8 XD ) And I'm thinking about 1 basic def setup. Now i have frost shield but Inc duration probably can be better? Maps without delirium usually not hurt me even if I tanking long with my bad dps, and shield helped me a lot with facetanking vuln mod shaper guardian I found just after change build.

If my target is killing true endgame bosses ( Maven is stupid like Mastermind i heard. I'm thinking about pass her if there is too much thinking in fight :P) is the dual curse valuable? If I remember UE Or maybe shaper too had so big curse effect reductions. And Idk how about sirius.
Last edited by Zakk777 on Mar 13, 2021, 7:57:18 PM
Nice build, I've killed Sirus A8 with it recently, but my problem is Kosis. Once I've finished him in a delirium map somehow, there was a lot of running around, then I met him in Simulacrum, there were not so much space and I just switched to another char (bleed EQ glad) which has no problem with him.
Can't get rid of feeling that selling chaos sets to a vendor I'm equipping some unknown army
"
Nice build, I've killed Sirus A8 with it recently, but my problem is Kosis. Once I've finished him in a delirium map somehow, there was a lot of running around, then I met him in Simulacrum, there were not so much space and I just switched to another char (bleed EQ glad) which has no problem with him.
if cosis wave 20 is the same strong as t16 3x delirium orb i killed him(look my post) but still was hard but my build was much not min maxed. If u find him mechanics running a lot and have good rota def mechanics u should do him. I had not vaal grace and any def flasks and almost any important offensive clusters and lvl 92) Only I thing I had better was armour up 11kk w buffs now near 99kk actually I have more es anyway.
Last edited by Zakk777 on Mar 14, 2021, 5:37:51 AM
"

Hi Dagor,

thank you and I hope you have fun with the charming swarm!

Yes, Kosis can be tough. His degen beam is dangerous, there you have to move. But with frostshield and sulphur flask/ bottled faith you heal fast enough ordinary after this not blockable attack. Shock reduction is nice to have too next to annointed flesh, he often shocks you full.

But you can kill him also from medium range. For him sniper's mark or minor Soul of Ryslatha is important to keep full damage with spiders on him, see spoiler "boss-hunting". Also melee physical damage instead melee splash as support for the spiders is fine to double their damage and they will put him fast down. Vile Toxins instead pierce for the crawler is a lot singletarget damage too, but the preparations of the spiders will be enough singletarget damage.

But with his beam and hard hits he is one of the bosses you cannot continious facetank in his damage-peaks. And because his regeneration he is tough and you need to max the build, yes.

When you public the char or send a pob I can take look if you want to, if something is missing in gear.
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 14, 2021, 9:25:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info