[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
jebusbunny wrote:
so i am running the cyclone cast while channeling set up on the gloves with poison/faster attacks
would you feel like it is overkill to try and craft a culling strike/poison/faster attack gloves?

Hi jebusbunny,

when it is possibly to get a fitting 3 crafted supportskill on rare gloves it would be extreme strong!

I'm not much experienced in crafting.
But a culling strikes would get you around 10% more damage and raise your spiders more continious. So it would be high added damage!

Last edited by Chromino on Mar 15, 2021, 7:16:35 AM
In poetrade I saw only faster projectiles as third craft, that is contra effective for the ball-lightnings.

Supported by "Slower projectiles" would offer around 35% more virulences of the ball-lightnings (not of the cycloning). When you are missing chance to blind on gear, clusters, flasks (see spoiler"21 is only half of the truth"), supported by "blind" would be fine as another third craft too.

Faster attacks and poison remain best crafting to get with cyclone fast virulences and fortify.
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 16, 2021, 5:07:39 AM
"
Zakk777 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Zakk777 wrote:
Hi! Thx for Ur work bro. I'm just converting from Hop spiders. I've got noob question.Is the hoa affected by normal minion damage like slum lord? I just have casprio 128880(2 slum lords) And I don't know why damage is not writing anywhere in game.

I check later your pob on the desktop for the exact calculations of slumlord. ...

https://pastebin.com/rxhRNpVa here it is (edited - i just changed tree for yours). I know i've got some work with it, just started today :P Idk why in pastebin my jewels are unchecked after import.... .

Hi Zakk, thank you!

I added the elegant hubris of your build to the guide as high damage jewel instead Fortess Convenant-jewel when you get it in trade! Thank you a lot for your tipps about and for your set-up in your path of building!
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 16, 2021, 7:01:14 AM
Skin of the lords, iron reflexes, 4 green, blue, red 40 c.
Last edited by Helena_Demon on Aug 23, 2022, 1:51:46 PM
Hey bro! https://pastebin.com/tp59yTdT I'm not far to true min max I feel.. Can U look what can I do for more? I had AL8 sirius so long fight. I'm def option now my second circle in stash now. I'm looking for ideas :P

my stats:
115,5 kk armour ho
8500 es
75 reses only cold 80
Red elder maven dead ezz, but sirius and not mev shaper little hard still and some deds on maps.
Do U think is idea drop some def for higher res?

I know! flasks ;p But what else? I know i can more off still but im thinking about to be tanky as sht

P.S I just found I forgot about changing melee splash for damage in knife. Lol me XD

P.S 2 Maven 4 elder guardians just killed. I didn't know about next atlas tree after them. Facetanked anyway. Next target UE I think.
Last edited by Zakk777 on Mar 18, 2021, 4:20:05 PM
"
Zakk777 wrote:
Hey bro! https://pastebin.com/tp59yTdT I'm not far to true min max I feel.. Can U look what can I do for more? I had AL8 sirius so long fight. I'm def option now my second circle in stash now. I'm looking for ideas :P

my stats:
115,5 kk armour ho
8500 es
75 reses only cold 80
Red elder maven dead ezz, but sirius and not mev shaper little hard still and some deds on maps.
Do U think is idea drop some def for higher res?

I know! flasks ;p But what else? I know i can more off still but im thinking about to be tanky as sht

P.S I just found I forgot about changing melee splash for damage in knife. Lol me XD

P.S 2 Maven 4 elder guardians just killed. I didn't know about next atlas tree after them. Facetanked anyway. Next target UE I think.

Hey Zakk777,

hehehe!
When I checked correct, you did Sirus A8 without "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" ?
That is advanced! Pro! Hard & well done!
You need that corruption on one of your jewels or a lot of bosses will kill you fast! When you did without that corrupted blood immunity, your reactions are extreme fast, hehe!

For UE, sirus and shaper freeze resistances like in passive tree, on a flask or Hibernator are great or they will freeze you often!

Spider's melee physical damage support, yes, doubles their damage in singletarget like sirusor shaper. For charges of writhing jar take sniper's mark in (or minor Pantheon). You can also take vile toxins, impale or faster attacks instead pierce for singletarget for the crawler when you have enough mana. And do you use the golden rule for singletarget?

Your energyshield and armour are top!

Did you checked the list in FAQ? Like maxed pantheons?
Do you have ignite resistances 100%?
That will help a lot too, see "fire".

For other ailments like freeze and shock, they can kill you fast, see "other ailments".

Chance to blind on jewels or clusters will double your shields, see "21 is only half of the truth". With these defensive uogrades you will do the bosses much easier.

1% more Resistances of anointed flesh are not so important, but the ailments avoidances and -resistances in that passivewheel are mandatory on high levels and better as depending on flasks-suffixes.

Your skillgems are missing a lot quality, they will increase your stats also. Sell them on lvl 20 with 1 gemcutter to get them lvl1 quality 20, but you have to level them again to high level with quality 20.
For some more attributes take catalysts on amulett and ring.

Your biggest upgrade for defences would be a bottled faith or another sulphur flask. The 6% es-regen will save and rescue you a lot of times in the cooldowns of time of need and vaal discipline. It is best against not blockable damagetypes for our build. Worthfull
like a Headhunter, only for tanks, very powerful closing the last dangerous damagetyp.

Hehe, kick them fine and hug them hard! Great gear allready, but for hard bosses corrupted blood, ignite and freeze resistances are needed.

Sorry for the wall of text again!
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 19, 2021, 4:22:14 PM
Can i play this as a league starter? Im done with this league, but looking some fun build for the next league, and this might be it.
"
masterburger1 wrote:
Can i play this as a league starter? Im done with this league, but looking some fun build for the next league, and this might be it.

Hi Masterburger,

yes, herald of agony is one of the most damagefull minions also without 6 links and the guardian ascendancy offers top defences without special gear.

I added today a section with the last not noted alternatives for helmet and shield for the leaguestart. They are first gear for the high defences and in leaguestart you can work around with other rares and flasks.

Take a look into the spoilers "Tipps for levelling, starting and gearing - leaguestarting" and into "manamanagement", right there also into "additional mana-reductions" for all tipps for levelling and starting.

In the build are alternatives for each slot. The prices in trade are for not bis-gear low and the only expensive slot of ring in leaguestart or perhaps the dagger you easy can use passives and skill-variants instead.

So it is a very nice leaguestart-build and you can level and improve it fast without special gear or high currency.

I am curious for the patch-notes and league too and will add all updates when they are publiced.
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 19, 2021, 12:37:37 PM
Thanks for the kind reply and good job, vmp!
"
Chromino wrote:

Hehe, kick them fine and hug them hard! Great gear allready, but for hard bosses corrupted blood, ignite and freeze resistances are needed.

I changed most of things U said without losing much def (500 es less now 99k armour I need 2 levels for rest es from the tree)

I just killed many things and heard screams of my victims. Simularcum 20, regular red elder farm, all shaper and elder guardians in maven house(Nice drop btw each run).

But 4 breachtlords invitation (not crazy roll) just destroyed me. I went for them with not minmaxed dps(still 2 supp gems not optimal for single target) but they just... That was sad :') I have 100% ignite and full whell around anointed flesh. I have minions blind chance, but fight was just running away and hitting balls back with no chance for stop and resummon spiders until dead flasks and lucky enemies aoe.

I had corrupted blood in golden rule jewel btw
Last edited by Zakk777 on Mar 19, 2021, 8:54:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info