[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
frannyx04 wrote:
As a min max suggestion for Circle : you can explore certain implicit mods/mixing 2lines of ES/Mana/EnduranceCharges/Anything you might need like Str/Dex
Spoiler

Personally i am using below x2 circle of nostalgia :

Managed to get 5m scorpion dps with my setup to keep 2 Rings of nostalgia (no Hatred).
The skill tree no longer needs +2 skill points to strength and dex offset by placing in abyss jewels (i have yet to figure out if crafted yellow is better or is this belt better)

However, the ES pool will drop till 7k because there's no gem slot for clarity, else 8k+ ES pool (i prefer relic + feeding frenzy so mapping is faster because i do not have crawler helm , which i might not get as my current enchant for helm boosts boss dps more). Overall, 1.7K ES on block without flasks.

POB here (am not sure if the configuration setup is right)
https://pastebin.com/phMc1qzx

May i ask how do you see the spider dps? i summed them up at around 400k for 20 spiders dps

Hi Fran,

yes, 2x Circles of Nostalgia is for damage best! And for mana too! Only for 1 more defensive skill I would keep socketed ring when you feel fast enough with damage or on dangerous content lvl 97-100. Increased Duration, which is changeable, is big buff. Frost wall you can put out in maps, but in delve or heist it is op.

Both ring setups work very good! 6500-7000 es with movement or short reaction-time is enough. Feeding frenzy for minions is very good, too. These different skill combos work and you can individualize them very fine!

For PoB spiders: In the dropdown menu of skills is a skill "raise spiders" in the pob community fork. That total dps x20 is for mapping with melee splash. For shaper damage you have to change on the item titled "no active skill" in your gear: that is your dagger item in pob and there you can change melee splash to awakened physical melee support, then x20 again. Pob shows: 1.4 mill damage melee splash, 2.2 mill damage melee physical support.

In the spoiler "path of building" is a subspoiler with all buffs and "configuration" of pob I use singletarget for shaper-dps.

I take a look your pob-link later on Desktop PC too.

5 mill. HoA damage is very high and very good without hatred. Woooow! I have to take a look!
And enough dex on belt-jewel or belt is good too. Overcapped resistances are good for debuffs, but some less are enough also.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 15, 2021, 3:46:18 PM
"
Well, I sniped skin of the lords with correct colors and Iron reflexes for 90c ) Gonna see how it feels compared to phase acro.

90 chaos! That is a relaxing deal! And absolut best in slot for defences!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 15, 2021, 2:22:18 PM
"
frannyx04 wrote:
As a min max suggestion for Circle : you can explore certain implicit mods/mixing 2lines of ES/Mana/EnduranceCharges/Anything you might need like Str/Dex
Spoiler

Personally i am using below x2 circle of nostalgia :

Managed to get 5m scorpion dps with my setup to keep 2 Rings of nostalgia (no Hatred).
The skill tree no longer needs +2 skill points to strength and dex offset by placing in abyss jewels (i have yet to figure out if crafted yellow is better or is this belt better)

However, the ES pool will drop till 7k because there's no gem slot for clarity, else 8k+ ES pool (i prefer relic + feeding frenzy so mapping is faster because i do not have crawler helm , which i might not get as my current enchant for helm boosts boss dps more). Overall, 1.7K ES on block without flasks.

POB here (am not sure if the configuration setup is right)
https://pastebin.com/phMc1qzx

May i ask how do you see the spider dps? i summed them up at around 400k for 20 spiders dps

I imported in pob and it is looking very, very good! Very, very interesting! With 60 virulences you get 6 mill. damage crawler and 840000 damage spiders melee splash and 1.4 mill singletarget in my configurations. Booow! You have grace and high armour around 85000 and 7 k ES -- that are a very, very top good defences and a good balance for all content... Top! Only pierce is missing for mapping as hoa support: mapping would be top high 4.5 mill damage for hoa, 60 virulences. And you still get some passive points more after lvl 95 for cult-leader or raze and pillage or rotten claws or aligned spirit.
You should regret 3 points to elemental equilibrium without hatred and put them in the cluster points and perhaps, when you have enough mana, anoint the amulet not with charisma. When you have 2 circles with each 24 rmr, I think perhaps you have enough mana for pierce and to get another notable on the amulett, but I am not sure.
The medium clusters are not easy to get (Uncompromising & Pure Agony on one cluster is big and mandatory for this set-up to get 60 vir! Pure agony and enduring composure on one cluster is great!), but possible too!

And you have very fast cast speed! How much virulences for hoa can you substain map and single boss? I guess 55-57 around? 60 is very difficult after hoa nerf 3.10, or do you get often 60?

Mmhmmm, I would like to put your Setup as good balanced with high damage into the build. When you allow to, hehe! It is a very, very good and very optimized setup (medium clusters), much better than with hatred or increased gemlevels on weapon or skin of loyals. And also with only 55 virulences and sniper's mark (do you know if you get with sniper's mark also hybrid flask charges for writhing jar? - - - This would be a big qol for long bosses to keep minor pantheon unchanged!) it is not too hard to get in trade and have more damage than like the bit better defences with only 50 virulences and more ES, enfeeble and a bit more QoL with Hibernator and Fasting and Bodyguards (hehehe, I will try to get a comparable setup too for myself to try play with gloves and more pure agony and 2x circles). Blind is missing most bad for doubling molten shell practical (and hibernator against chainfreezing), but would be possible somewhere on jewels or clusters or watcher's eye.

Arachnophil! Congrats for gear and setup and building!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 15, 2021, 7:49:50 PM
"

I imported in pob and it is looking very, very good! Very, very interesting! With 60 virulences you get 6 mill. damage crawler and 840000 damage spiders melee splash and 1.4 mill singletarget in my configurations. Booow! You have grace and high armour around 85000 and 7 k ES -- that are a very, very top good defences and a good balance for all content... Top! Only pierce is missing for mapping as hoa support: mapping would be top high 4.5 mill damage for hoa, 60 virulences. And you still get some passive points more after lvl 95 for cult-leader or raze and pillage or rotten claws or aligned spirit.
You should regret 3 points to elemental equilibrium without hatred and put them in the cluster points and perhaps, when you have enough mana, anoint the amulet not with charisma. When you have 2 circles with each 24 rmr , I think perhaps you have enough mana for pierce and to get another notable on the amulett, but I am not sure.
The medium clusters are not easy to get (Uncompromising & Pure Agony on one cluster is big and mandatory for this set-up to get 60 vir! Pure agony and enduring composure on one cluster is great!), but possible too!

And you have very fast cast speed! How much virulences for hoa can you substain map and single boss? I guess 55-57 around? 60 is very difficult after hoa nerf 3.10, or do you get often 60?

Mmhmmm, I would like to put your Setup as good balanced with high damage into the build. When you allow to, hehe! It is a very, very good and very optimized setup (medium clusters), much better than with hatred or increased gemlevels on weapon or skin of loyals. And also with only 55 virulences and sniper's mark (do you know if you get with sniper's mark also hybrid flask charges for writhing jar? - - - This would be a big qol for long bosses to keep minor pantheon unchanged!) it is not too hard to get in trade and have more damage than like the bit better defences with only 50 virulences and more ES, enfeeble and a bit more QoL with Hibernator and Fasting and Bodyguards (hehehe, I will try to get a comparable setup too for myself to try play with gloves and more pure agony and 2x circles). Blind is missing most bad for doubling molten shell practical (and hibernator against chainfreezing), but would be possible somewhere on jewels or clusters or watcher's eye.

Thanks! i have totally forgot about Elemental equilibrium as i had hatred some time back.
Overall in bosses due to the cast speed i never have issues ramping to 60charges. Its mainly if i am able to survive any hits.

Personally i am trying to keep x2 circles in my setup. with crazy Minmax of 24 reduced mana(insane amount of divining orbs need), and still keep predator, i believe it is possible to drop charisma anoint, but the other unique jewels would need to have reduced mana reserved implicit.

Pierce variant of the body armour is now 10exa in ritual.

On the blinding part i permanently have blind to mobs -
the mega cluster "evil eye" has "Non-Cursed Enemies you inflict Non-Aura Curses on are Blinded for 4 seconds" + ring curse with vulnerability hit makes all mobs blinded. This Mega just came along when i was looking for 3 decent clusters.

The overall good thing about this build is that mega clusters are very flexible, most of the mega setup just depends on what is in the market really during the league. Maybe when i have more currency i will see if there are alternatives.

If you drop till 55 Virulence's, you lose about 800k-1m DPS generally. I will try this out and see if there are any progress :) but gain about..400 ES and some block

Also do feel free to use my pob/edit further if you need to; some changes made:
https://pastebin.com/6zmNRy2G (crazy min max 24 reserved mana on x2 Circles)

Right now i can choose either increased duration or hydrosphere (personally i dont like frost wall) if it is going for x2 Circles build.

Holy Relic + Feeding Frenzy skill gems cannot last in delirium or 100%quantity maps

Also the build definitely works for A8 Sirius, running 1 jar and bad gameplay
Video link:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFHaGnZ5HO8&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by frannyx04 on Feb 16, 2021, 9:01:53 AM
"
frannyx04 wrote:
"

You should regret 3 points to elemental equilibrium without hatred and put them in the cluster points and perhaps, when you have enough mana, anoint the amulet not with charisma. When you have 2 circles with each 24 rmr , I think perhaps you have enough mana for pierce and to get another notable on the amulett, but I am not sure.

Thanks! i have totally forgot about Elemental equilibrium as i had hatred some time back.
Overall in bosses due to the cast speed i never have issues ramping to 60charges. Its mainly if i am able to survive any hits.

Personally i am trying to keep x2 circles in my setup. with crazy Minmax of 24 reduced mana(insane amount of divining orbs need), and still keep predator, i believe it is possible to drop charisma anoint, but the other unique jewels would need to have reduced mana reserved implicit.

Pierce variant of the body armour is now 10exa in ritual.

On the blinding part i permanently have blind to mobs -
the mega cluster "evil eye" has "Non-Cursed Enemies you inflict Non-Aura Curses on are Blinded for 4 seconds" + ring curse with vulnerability hit makes all mobs blinded. This Mega just came along when i was looking for 3 decent clusters.

The overall good thing about this build is that mega clusters are very flexible, most of the mega setup just depends on what is in the market really during the league. Maybe when i have more currency i will see if there are alternatives.

If you drop till 55 Virulence's, you lose about 800k-1m DPS generally. I will try this out and see if there are any progress :) but gain about..400 ES and some block

Also do feel free to use my pob/edit further if you need to; some changes made:
https://pastebin.com/6zmNRy2G (crazy min max 24 reserved mana on x2 Circles)

Right now i can choose either increased duration or hydrosphere (personally i dont like frost wall) if it is going for x2 Circles build.

Holy Relic + Feeding Frenzy skill gems cannot last in delirium or 100%quantity maps

Also the build definitely works for A8 Sirius, running 1 jar and bad gameplay
Video link:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFHaGnZ5HO8&feature=youtu.be

Lol :-)

You play with him delightfull.

You tank his regenerationbeams well. Taken frontal they heal and regenerate best!

Only necros, sirus and juggs call them "die-beams" - the allstars relax their long necks bathing in them. And somehow he cannot be serious with his tiny meteor.

Lol :-)

(... add to videos)
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 16, 2021, 5:57:02 PM
I've been running the lab, hoping to get a decent helmet enchant. Running this one so far, picked it up on the market pretty cheap, but it's not a tier 1 enchant:

Lab gave me this one, but I use Enfeeble / Despair. Anyone here running Vulnerability wants this, message me in game and if I still have it we can work out a discount for fans of Chromino's long necked short legged dirty tail build.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Feb 17, 2021, 1:53:50 AM
Increased Spirit Offering as helmet enchant is in singletarget fights better than HoA more projectiles enchant! A good helmet! Hehe!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 17, 2021, 11:30:03 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
Increased Spirit Offering as helmet enchant is in singletarget fights better than HoA more projectiles enchant! A good helmet! Hehe!
Agreed. However, I'd really like a 12% one instead of the 8%.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Why do we take time of need? Seem's like running a curse immune flask and harmony of purpose would be better?

Also, I noticed proximity shields are annoying while leveling. Is there any solution to this? I want to tun valdo's for currrency
Last edited by Faptabulous on Feb 17, 2021, 4:28:02 PM
"
Faptabulous wrote:
Why do we take time of need? Seem's like running a curse immune flask and harmony of purpose would be better?

Also, I noticed proximity shields are annoying while leveling. Is there any solution to this? I want to tun valdo's for currrency

For levelling time of need is not needed. But higher levels it is better, and in long bossfights like shaper or maven without many flaskcharges and without many vaalsouls it helps alot:

1) we need it against dot and degen, when vaal discipline is on cooldown and bottled faith is sometimes not enough alone regeneration against critting high degens.

2) curses can be, multiplied with damagemods of maps and ailments, the most high damaging debuff: it is better to be not depending on fast reaction and flasksuptime. We want it permament. We get 80% curse resistances permanent with time of need.

As I know harmony of purpose don't help minions. Only when you play in a group it will help your player allies, but not your minions.

proximity shield --mmhmm, do you mean of mobs or our frost shield?

Our frost shield is mainly for cooldowns of molten shell. You need it only sometimes in long damagepeaks or hard bosses or t18 delirium, normal mapping you have enough defences without and don't need to play inside stationary.

For mobs with proximity shields I don't know solution. They need a bit longer to be killed, yes.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 22, 2021, 10:27:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info