[3.24] The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI |The dirty Scorpion-tail| Herald of Agony

Well, I sniped skin of the lords with correct colors and Iron reflexes for 90c ) Gonna see how it feels compared to phase acro.
"
Chromino wrote:
20 days + 20000 views. Thank you a lot and enjoy a lot the Allstars! 20000 x arachnophilia!! 3000 views summarized on Youtube too, thank you and thanks again to FrannyX04! I never thought, that Arachnophobiacs will get so fast into the two or three most trending mana- and minionbuilds!

Congratz man!
Has anyone tried running the hatred variant?
cant decide if CWS+Frost shield or ShieldCharge+Fortify is better
"
frannyx04 wrote:

I would go:

Ball-lightning with frostshield: both stationary and best damagereduction. Only backup when molten shell and vaal discipline are on cooldown or for maven etc. Works best because it's triggered without attacking and it offers very often 60% dr against ranged style attacking when you want to play very safe or heist, blight or delve.

Shield charge & fortify: every time the mobs are killed before you hit them. It works only singletarget or in a lot of mobs like delve.

Cyclone and fortify (+ attackspeed): you loose the ability of ranged attacks too much. For mapping very good, for hard bosses and aoe only medium good. Put out stationary frostshield when cycloning, fortify is enough dr.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 14, 2021, 10:42:01 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
frannyx04 wrote:

I would go:

Ball-lightning with frostshield: both stationary and best damagereduction. Only backup when molten shell and vaal discipline are on cooldown or for maven etc. Works best because it's triggered without attacking and it offers very often 60% dr against ranged style attacking when you want to play very safe or heist, blight or delve.

Shield charge & fortify: every time the mobs are killed before you hit them. It works only singletarget or in a lot of mobs like delve.

Cyclone and fortify (+ attackspeed): you loose the ability of ranged attacks too much. For mapping very good, for hard bosses and aoe only medium good. Put out stationary frostshield when cycloning, fortify is enough dr.

As always thanks for the help!
i will go back to the tanky version to level first :) then attempt hatred again
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Sirus 8, deathless.

I only have 6955 energy shield, nonetheless, I can tank anything he throws. (Ok, I didn't attempt the chaos storms, or the meteor hit.) Little shots, DIE beam, corridor zig zag (don't bother dodging, this is the best chance to DPS him, just soak up the hits) even the spinning quad beam has very little effect.

Took longer than it should have because I forgot to switch my pantheon to refill my writhing jars over time, so just the ... short legged dirty tail. That description still makes me laugh every time!

I was also still running pierce, as I can't find another support with more DPS and the same mana multiplier that's still green. /me shrugs.

Hehehe! Loool :-)

This grating semibeast is slow, but need only few, concentrated centralplaced stitches.

A8, congrats, and deathless is not easy, yes!

Arachnophobiatic!

7000 ES is for my slow feets and weak nerves best and prefered. I love a full shining bubble on my left, it is so relaxing emotional when you are tending fast nervous like me in poe, hehehe.
But with more movement, enough armour (or instead enduring composure) a bit less ES is more than enough against oneshots etc. I guess when you have fast reactions around 6500 ES is enough perhaps.

The meteor (or two or three or four or...) you can take close and homely. His tiny marbles -game is only a slow sign that he is still not killed by the crawler. When he tries to hide somewhere behind the tent.

(With molten shell or with frost shield, one of the shields is enough)

But I died instead one time of the black aoe grounds (hehe, ... I changed my pantheon, different than you, lol, and lost immunity to burningground). A7 I still could stroll through aoe's slowfeet.

Summon Phantasms fits in with 2x1% rmr on jewels, faster casting and one point next to bulwark and raise your damage when you have 2g, 2b, 2r skin of Lords too. They get much castspeed too because of call to the slaughter. But pierce is only 4% less damage and fits often better. Does not matter much. Ideal would be vile toxins, but only with 2x Circle of Nostalgia or more other rmr it will have enough mana.

And the "Die! Die!"- beams still healed me with es on block. Best to run from front or diagonal from front into them when you are low on energyshield and want to recover more energyshield!

Sirus should call them:"Life! Life!"

Other bosses can scratch my very, very long neck better and faster with their beams!

;-)
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 15, 2021, 7:05:12 AM
"
Well, I sniped skin of the lords with correct colors and Iron reflexes for 90c ) Gonna see how it feels compared to phase acro.

Booh, nice snap! Again!
"
Chromino wrote:
"

Booh, nice snap! Again!
The goods are out there... just snapped this up for 5c!

Cost a craptonne of vaals to fix the sockets, still cheap tho.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
hows the maven boss fight? the no regen beam kind of scares me.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"

Booh, nice snap! Again!
The goods are out there... just snapped this up for 5c!

Cost a craptonne of vaals to fix the sockets, still cheap tho.

Congratz, I am buying and corrupring the shield here and now, but still no luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info