[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

"
CRE_AGA wrote:

Is anomalous storm burst better than superior?

Also, don't we lose alot of aoe with concentrated effect?

If so, any other recommended gem(s)?

I would like to know that aswell.
"
msi_cr700 wrote:
"
CRE_AGA wrote:

Is anomalous storm burst better than superior?

Also, don't we lose alot of aoe with concentrated effect?

If so, any other recommended gem(s)?

I would like to know that aswell.

Anomalous is only better if you hit the next breakpoint. Every breakpoint you reach via "Skill Effect Duration" allows your storm burst projectiles to linger a tiny bit longer dealing more damage.

I personally use anomalous storm burst to reach 2.8s duration breakpoint which I believe is the maximum you can get currently with Elementalist.

Last edited by w1841d3 on Jan 28, 2021, 3:22:33 PM
"
w1841d3 wrote:
So I did some messing around in POB and you can get to 22.5M dps storm burst / 1.7M dps hydrosphere by using a shaper staff with "cwc / +3 lightning / +2support with empower link" + 1 large cluster jewel + 3x triple multi jewels

I estimate this staff to cost between 10 to 15ex to make.
I estimate triple multi jewels to be 3ex each - you need 3 of those.

I got this base in which I need to invest some exalts to make it happen ( multicraft / +2 support gems / +38% multi with unique/rares nearby or +2 support / aug multi / aug multi). Oh and 6linking it is what 4-5ex?.

https://pastebin.com/kAPDqfZM

I am reviving this build personally now. I earnt quite a bit of currency the past few days and injecting it to try and push the Hydrosphere a bit. This PoB right here probably reflects the end game build the best right now. I'm just pushing to get the build up and running at its peak and then I will do my best to get back to everyone in the responses. Thank you for your time, I appreciate everyone and their questions.

It's a little self promoty but the best way to get your question answered asap is just to pop by the stream. I have been live 8 hours everyday since League Launch. I will be live in 20 mins :) (if you happen to be reading the forum right now and have a burning question).
Decided to put gain flask charge on my belt to help with tankier fights like Sirus. I think it's pretty nice to have since at least the flasks I use provide a lot during encounters.

Just did Sirus at A8 deathless. Most map bosses pretty much instamelt, depending on map mods of course.

Need currency then I'll try to make my items better.

Current gear:

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/wZSDQ3eC

Clusters:
Large Overshock + Snowstorm + Widespread
Medium Cold Conduct + Storm Rider
Medium Rapid Infusion + Precise Focus

Stick a Thread of Hope (medium) just left of the templar start and you can allocate Divine Wrath, Divine Judgement, Divine Fury, and Singular Focus for a nice chunk of DPS with basically a 7-9 passive investment. Sadly you can't allocate Glancing Blows with it (wish you could but GGG being smug pricks about making that unable to be allocated with a medium ToH).
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 28, 2021, 7:31:36 PM
bad news - my dream staff didnt work out as +3 Lightning blocks +2 support gems. Who knew eh.

I finished this which brought me to about 12.5M dps with scuffed clusters. Gotta fix those and triple multi jewels and I should be tearing through Sirus.

T16 maps/bosses/Maven die no problems.

https://pastebin.com/MgifHgGa
Thank you! No idea how I missed that
Stick a Thread of Hope (medium) just left of the templar start and you can allocate Divine Wrath, Divine Judgement, Divine Fury, and Singular Focus for a nice chunk of DPS with basically a 7-9 passive investment. Sadly you can't allocate Glancing Blows with it (wish you could but GGG being smug pricks about making that unable to be allocated with a medium ToH).

I guess you might consider picking up devotion too?
Last edited by YOUR_HAMSTER on Jan 29, 2021, 3:58:44 AM
"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:

Actually that was already assumed that Devotion and the two 6% life passives were there, but yeah. Get that too.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:

Actually that was already assumed that Devotion and the two 6% life passives were there, but yeah. Get that too.

That's pretty neat. I just re-made my tree a bit to follow your suggestion. A little HP loss but overall DPS up quite a bit. It's softcore after all.

Link:
https://pastebin.com/xtabJjt8

I'll try n record a Sirius A8 kill later if I get to play tonight. Should be even easier with this change.
Last edited by believers on Jan 29, 2021, 10:13:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info