[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

Anyone done any comparisons between intuitive leap and thread of hope? I saw aziree saying intuitive leap might be better, but I'm just following the pob
"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:
Anyone done any comparisons between intuitive leap and thread of hope? I saw aziree saying intuitive leap might be better, but I'm just following the pob

Thread of Hope is just expensive so probably not worth the cost. We end up being super point starved so I don't even know which one we want to go. Doing tests myself now.
Got one for 30c i think, the other is 20 so samesame
Lucked out on my Aug Light craft in the harvest and got T1 phys as extra light:

Nice lil damage boost.

"
YOUR_HAMSTER wrote:

Close for me but thread of hope is slightly better.
Last edited by believers on Jan 29, 2021, 7:14:55 PM
Greetings,

Thanks for the build, enjoying the league with this build!

I just came across this amulet, Primordial Chain, in ritual and pob tells me its better than Choir of the Storm for me.

Going to try add a flame golem and 2 additional stone golem for the taunt and see how it goes.

I am also trying out sigil of storm since it shows a big dps boost in pob.

Not sure how viable they are. Anyone tried them?

Last edited by ErethNightwind on Jan 30, 2021, 2:40:55 AM
From my POB my dps is still way behind sitting at 330k against shaper https://pastebin.com/KTWTZ4DU I think me gear looks decent, though some of the items are lacking life. I just found the wand early on but it seemed quite good.

Last edited by YOUR_HAMSTER on Jan 30, 2021, 7:36:09 AM
"
Greetings,

Thanks for the build, enjoying the league with this build!

I just came across this amulet, Primordial Chain, in ritual and pob tells me its better than Choir of the Storm for me.

Going to try add a flame golem and 2 additional stone golem for the taunt and see how it goes.

I am also trying out sigil of storm since it shows a big dps boost in pob.

Not sure how viable they are. Anyone tried them?

How does that give you higher dps? I doubt it.
Strongly suggest everyone to add Trinity support to their link. Our resonance is always at 50 as we deal cold and lightning. This basically doubles our DPS. Insanity!

In other news - did A8. Not deathless - but it worked out. I think a way to survive is indeed like Aziire mentioned roll a bunch of phys taken as lightning on our gear to help with phys mitigation. Can be done with harvest crafting with aug lightning* on crusader gear. Quite easily.

Got this epxlody chest which I will use to replace Inpulsa. Gotta get t1 life and some nice suffixes.

Will craft this hubris into phys taken as lightining gear soon.

Also, quadruple multi jewels seem to be cheap for some reason this league. You can either buy those, or buy triple multi and aug life if you feel like it.

I'm at about 15M dps in POB at the moment, but should reach about 20m once i fix my clusters and get Unnerve on my gloves.

Last edited by w1841d3 on Jan 30, 2021, 6:42:36 AM
"
w1841d3 wrote:
Strongly suggest everyone to add Trinity support to their link. Our resonance is always at 50 as we deal cold and lightning. This basically doubles our DPS. Insanity!

Explain what Trinity support does like I'm Five(aka ELI5 in reddit). From what I understand seeing as you hit a near even distribution of cold/lightning you get enough resonance to maintain the big more damage multipliers and ele pen off it? So in a way it acts similar to Elemental Equilibirum?
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
w1841d3 wrote:

Explain what Trinity support does like I'm Five(aka ELI5 in reddit). From what I understand seeing as you hit a near even distribution of cold/lightning you get enough resonance to maintain the big more damage multipliers and ele pen off it? So in a way it acts similar to Elemental Equilibirum?

ELI5: you deal 60% elemental damage while penetrating 25 resistances. Kickass. You can try getting anomalous for extra cast speed.

Longer version: You generate resonance from damage you don't deal (eg you hit cold you generate fire and lightning resonance, you hit lightning you generate cold and fire resonance. In essence you generate all three resonances because we deal cold and lightning damage).

Elemental equilibrium doesn't work for us as we need to prehit with Fire damage before every channeling skill hit somehow to generate cold and lightning resistance negatives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info