[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

From where we get endurance charges for immortal call?

Edit: Got it, we can use it even without endurance charges.

Is anomalous storm burst better than superior?

Also, don't we lose alot of aoe with concentrated effect?

If so, any other recommended gem(s)?
Last edited by CRE_AGA on Jan 26, 2021, 4:51:00 PM
Hello. Trying to adopt gear, i prefer Aziire's build with shield (and main reason: it has a cluster gems on which i have already spent a lot :D) but there is some problem: is it possible to have gloves with both unnerve and phys to lightning? I cannot find it on market and do not know much about crafting..

Some about Watcher's Eye: i have this

and if i swap to Wrath instead of Hatred i got all (112%) phys converted to lightning (this allows not to avoid maps with phys reflect + dps increase).
Unnerve gloves + Watcher's + Wrath > Phys2Lightning gloves + double crit jewel + Hatred. But if gloves with both stats is possible to get then Hatred is better. It's because we cannot get 2.8s duration with clustered/shield build anyway.

Another option is using flask with lightning resistance and 20% phys to lightning conversion, but it is useless in another aspects.
Sorry I didn't get to these comments / replies just yet! I will respond to them all in a few hours though :D
So I did some messing around in POB and you can get to 22.5M dps storm burst / 1.7M dps hydrosphere by using a shaper staff with "cwc / +3 lightning / +2support with empower link" + 1 large cluster jewel + 3x triple multi jewels

I estimate this staff to cost between 10 to 15ex to make.
I estimate triple multi jewels to be 3ex each - you need 3 of those.

I got this base in which I need to invest some exalts to make it happen ( multicraft / +2 support gems / +38% multi with unique/rares nearby or +2 support / aug multi / aug multi). Oh and 6linking it is what 4-5ex?.

This should obliterate bosses.

https://pastebin.com/kAPDqfZM

(you can push further to 28M with a triple wrath Watchers - but lets be realistic you are not going to find it. https://pastebin.com/9g1q59jF)
Last edited by w1841d3 on Jan 27, 2021, 8:35:26 AM
How do we apply our exposure with this build to benefit from Mastermind of Discord?

Edit: I just realized that hydrosphere applies -10% to cold and lightning resist exposure, so I suppose that with Mastermind of Discord that -35% total?
Last edited by Devok20 on Jan 27, 2021, 12:25:22 AM
"
jar3b wrote:
Hello. Trying to adopt gear, i prefer Aziire's build with shield (and main reason: it has a cluster gems on which i have already spent a lot :D) but there is some problem: is it possible to have gloves with both unnerve and phys to lightning? I cannot find it on market and do not know much about crafting..

Some about Watcher's Eye: i have this

and if i swap to Wrath instead of Hatred i got all (112%) phys converted to lightning (this allows not to avoid maps with phys reflect + dps increase).
Unnerve gloves + Watcher's + Wrath > Phys2Lightning gloves + double crit jewel + Hatred. But if gloves with both stats is possible to get then Hatred is better. It's because we cannot get 2.8s duration with clustered/shield build anyway.

Another option is using flask with lightning resistance and 20% phys to lightning conversion, but it is useless in another aspects.

Just get unnerve gloves with an open prefix (meaning no craft off actual bench) and add a physical damage converted to lightning damage on it. In your gloves case you got a spare prefix slot left. Get a phys to lightning conversion prefix on it then harvest craft (or exalt if you're feeling lucky - not recommended) life onto it and hope it rolls high for life.

One thing people seem to ignore or haven't tried (though this is more viable for a staff version with getting counterweight notable) is to spend points and head over to the left side of the tree and get Divine Wrath and Divine Judgement. Divine Wrath gives a 25% phys to lightning for lightning spells (Storm Burst AND Hydrosphere), increased ele and phys damage, and even gain 5% phys dmg as extra lightning damage which is really good. Divine Wrath imo is worth the points.

Gloves, Boots, and Divine Wrath would more than fully convert Storm Burst to 100% lightning and would only need about 20-25% phys to lightning to fully convert Hydrosphere as lightning. As most of the DPS is from Storm Burst itself, leaving less than a quarter of phys in hydrosphere for a better watcher's eye (possibly a hatred one) is a reasonable alternative.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 27, 2021, 5:33:30 AM
Hello,
How does the following series work? Does it mean that so long as we get a damage, the cast on Damage taken will trigger Immortal call, Vaal Righteous Fire and Tempest Shield? Sorry I am not familiar with any of them.

Cast When Damage Taken Lvl 7 > Immortal Call Lvl 9 > Vaal Righteous Fire > Tempest Shield

Vaal Righteous Fire Looks ... scary. (Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second)...does it mean with 5 seconds I am down to a pile of ashes?

On another note, what do you think of using "The Devouring Diadem" for reducing mana reserves? (The down side is that the ES gets wiped over to mana though).

"
Waltzbear wrote:
Hello,
How does the following series work? Does it mean that so long as we get a damage, the cast on Damage taken will trigger Immortal call, Vaal Righteous Fire and Tempest Shield? Sorry I am not familiar with any of them.

Cast When Damage Taken Lvl 7 > Immortal Call Lvl 9 > Vaal Righteous Fire > Tempest Shield

Vaal Righteous Fire Looks ... scary. (Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second)...does it mean with 5 seconds I am down to a pile of ashes?

On another note, what do you think of using "The Devouring Diadem" for reducing mana reserves? (The down side is that the ES gets wiped over to mana though).

Just overlevel Vaal RF so that CWDT's trigger won't proc it. Also the RF/Vaal RF degen doesn't kill you, it'll stop when you hit 1 HP. If you're leveling a lower level Vaal RF and want to be certain CWDT won't trigger it by accident, seeing as it's in a 4 link, just use fusings to separate it from the CWDT setup (I don't even think CWDT can trigger normal RF but I never experimented to check). Can't answer regarding Tempest Shield being proc'ed by CWDT though, I figure it would.. Though I still remember the tempest shield way back when when it reserved mana and acted as aura of sorts.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 27, 2021, 6:03:50 AM
I have a question about wrath/hatred/herald of ice/thunder

So hatred seems to do more damage and we could use it instead of wrath, but am I correct in assuming we need at least one thunder and one ice gem?

I don't have enlighten so I can't use all of them. I can either use wrath + one of the two heralds, or hatred + one of the two heralds.

It also seems to me that we must use herald of ice, because of the freezing effect, which if I understand right is important

Does this mean I should use wrath + herald of ice for now, or can I use for example Hatred + herald of thunder and have no herald of ice? I technically get more damage if I use hatred + heralf of thunder or ice, but I'm not sure which ones are necessary to keep because of the freezing effect?
"
Nalaria wrote:
I have a question about wrath/hatred/herald of ice/thunder

So hatred seems to do more damage and we could use it instead of wrath, but am I correct in assuming we need at least one thunder and one ice gem?

I don't have enlighten so I can't use all of them. I can either use wrath + one of the two heralds, or hatred + one of the two heralds.

It also seems to me that we must use herald of ice, because of the freezing effect, which if I understand right is important

Does this mean I should use wrath + herald of ice for now, or can I use for example Hatred + herald of thunder and have no herald of ice? I technically get more damage if I use hatred + heralf of thunder or ice, but I'm not sure which ones are necessary to keep because of the freezing effect?

This is just my opinion, some better informed can correct it.

I don't think having one of both is entirely necessary (say getting Hatred and Herald of Thunder or Herald of Ice and Wrath). I'm of the mindset of what is available for me to use as it stands currently and what works best to offer the best DPS and utility. If you got a good watcher's eye that favors lightning via wrath then you can stick with the conventional wrath+HoI set up. 40% of your lightning is already converted to cold anyway so you should still be able to get chills and freezing done.

Actually Herald of Ice imo seems a bit possibly overvalued outside of the aoe explosions it does, the flat added cold it provides to spells doesn't really scale well with Storm Burst or Hydrosphere. Hatred is a great aura to use especially if you got a watcher's eye that provides crit, cold pen, or even increased cold damage. Though I haven't mathed it out on how useful regular phys to cold conversion with a Hatred WE offers, though in doing so you'll probably have more cold damage than lightning at that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info