[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

"
AziiRe wrote:
"
Silly wrote:
Love the build, it reminds me a lot of Whispering Ice but with higher framerate. Trying to fix some badly rolled Culling Strike/Unnerve gloves, these should be insane after I find a couple of Harvests.

Couple questions:

What base would be best to craft explode on?

What would be the best way for me to get more Skill Effect Duration? I'm currently at 100% from the Potency of Will cluster, Exceptional Performance anointment, Replica Pure Talent and Anomalous Storm Burst, just shy of the 105% breakpoint.

Those gloves are damn good. As for Skill Effect Duration we do have 10% on the right side of the tree on the Entropy node. Idk if that will be enough to get you over, and it does cost 2 passive points. A conquerors efficiency isn't half bad either. 4% Increased alongside it's Reduced Mana benefits. These probably won't be enough though D:

You can reach 105% skill effect by going down to Exceptional Performance and anointing Divine Wrath.

See my profile or attached POB:
https://pastebin.com/9hfqv2w9
Last edited by w1841d3 on Jan 25, 2021, 9:27:49 AM
Great build! I'm testing it right now and it works pretty well :)
However I have quite major mana issues. I'm lv70 but constantly lacking of mana. Have you any easy idea of some mana leech?
"
Waltzbear wrote:
Hello,

May I know whether you use "Intuitive Leap" jewel to get to Heart of Thunder and Heart of Ice notable passives? (Just wondering if it will reach them since Intuitive Leap grants a small radius.)

If that works, would it make sense to go for Golem commander, Breath of Lighting, Breath of Rime and Frost Walker?

Intuitive Leap is a great option for the top portion of the tree. It won't reach Heart of Thunder or Heart of Ice but you can instead get quite a few other really good notables. Prodigal Perfection, Mystic Bulwark, Blast Radius and even Discord Artisan. It's an extremely good alternative. Thread of hope was a naïve pick by me for a League Starter.

"
caelvain1991 wrote:
Do you reccomend conductivity on hit or elemental weakness on hit? I did not see any curse on your build

I actually did end up running Elemental Weakness on Hit in a ring slot. It does heaps of damage and definitely an insane option to pick up.

"
believers wrote:
Soul of Rys, thanks.

So do you always use Flame Dash and don't care about Fortify? I use arcane surge with tempest shield right now.

I use Shield Charge with Fortify and Faster Attacks. Flame Dash is ideal to have on hand though for the Sirus fight. The Arcane Surge helps heaps and it is needed for the fight in general. I wasted my Sirus fight by Shield Charging into his meteor walls.

"
Kahiego wrote:
I keep pushing with this build, all t16 is cleaned easily, killing guardians with no major troubles, will try Sirus soon.

Something is bothering me tho, the frenzy charge generation seems a bit low, I really rarely stack more than 1 charge, is Ice Bite the best choice for our Herald of Ice ?

Insane that you got to Tier 16s so easily and with a slightly outdated version. I went through and changed the build a little bit within the first day or two. I dropped Ice Bite as it was doing nothing for our Herald of Ice. Get the new PoB / Gem setup and have a feel what is best for you (if you are easily clearing Tier 16s your setup might be better).

"
w1841d3 wrote:
You can reach 105% skill effect by going down to Exceptional Performance and anointing Divine Wrath.

See my profile or attached POB:
https://pastebin.com/9hfqv2w9

Your version is looking sick! I gave a look at Skill Effect and it basically seems impossible to reach 2.8s even with additional items. Although if we switched Ascendancy to a Necro we could easily hit 3.2s which is actually crazy for our DPS. Might be something to consider down the line.

"
pzold wrote:
Great build! I'm testing it right now and it works pretty well :)
However I have quite major mana issues. I'm lv70 but constantly lacking of mana. Have you any easy idea of some mana leech?

I used a low level Clarity, maybe Level 7, up until Red Maps even. I eventually was fine with Mana Regen once in maps but it helped a lot till then.
I did some math again and reached the next breakpoint (2.8s) with Anomalous Storm Burst and these boots:

Now trying to enchant those and get add speed remove speed to fix that disgusting 15%ms. Oh and have to corrupt Anomalous Storm Burst to lvl21. Wish me luck lol.

1) Those boots also have endurance charge on kill which quickly accumulates as we clear the map (its 0 at bosses though). Those boots will nicely work with cwdt-immmortal call as 3 charges makes you nearly immune to physical while immortal call lasts.

2) I had to get a watchers with phys to lightnign conversions as im getting rid of stormchargers.

Im thinking to get divergent purity of lightning to use for 10%phys to lightning conversion from my watchers eye at 85% resist and additional lightning penetration.

3) This ring is quite nice. Pity its not a %max life implicit

4) Got lucky with almost 140Hp helmet. Ideally I think i need crusaders influence for extra phys to lightning damage reduction.

This should push this build to:

7.5M DPS with stormburst, 600k with hydrosphere per tick.
~4700hp @lvl100
3 power charges through constant blocking
3 frenzy charges from ice bite
3 endurance charges from boots and constantly exploding screens of mobs
near immunity to elemental/physical while mapping as we trigger cwdt/immortal call @ 3 endurance cahrges that lasts forever (3.3 seconds!) thanks to our skill effect duration increase.

I still have issues with oneshots on bosses which im not sure how to solve yet because to deal any meaningful DPS you need to stand still and channel 20+ orbs which is obviously not ideal as this opens you for a nice bonk on your head. Not sure what to do. Drop Storm burst completely and go Divine Ire?

See POB attached @ lvl 100:

https://pastebin.com/ST4jWpcg

Last edited by w1841d3 on Jan 25, 2021, 7:32:52 PM
"
w1841d3 wrote:
I did some math again and reached the next breakpoint (2.8s) with Anomalous Storm Burst and these boots:

Okay I am a small brain and didn't think about boots. They are actually a nice addition, as long as you can replace the Physical to Lightning Conversion. For min maxing though definitely the best option as Watcher's Eye is probs on the menu for Conversion.

For bossing I just kind of panic and Storm Burst when possible. I didn't actually like Divine Ire that much, especially for some conquerors. It should do very comparable damage (if you reinvest Skill Effect elsewhere for Divine Ire).
"
1) Those boots also have endurance charge on kill which quickly accumulates as we clear the map (its 0 at bosses though). Those boots will nicely work with cwdt-immmortal call as 3 charges makes you nearly immune to physical while immortal call lasts.

For bossing, if you have an influenced shield with +2 to minimum charges on your weapon swap you can instantly get to 2 charges by swapping and swapping back. Warlord for Endurance, Crusader for Power, Redeemer for Frenzy.
Last edited by Silly on Jan 25, 2021, 9:14:29 PM
May I know what does 'unnerve' do?
From wiki, it says "Unnerve is a debuff that causes affected targets to take 10% increased spell damage.".

That doesn't look like much, or is there something I am missing here?

Another very noob question - how do you use flasks, say Rumi?
It lasts 4 seconds and can use twice...by the time I start attacking, the potion effect has run out! (Again I know this is very noob question, but I just haven't learnt how to use flasks properly yet.)
"
Silly wrote:
"

For bossing, if you have an influenced shield with +2 to minimum charges on your weapon swap you can instantly get to 2 charges by swapping and swapping back. Warlord for Endurance, Crusader for Power, Redeemer for Frenzy.

That's pretty smart for rippy rituals as well :)

My toon is just tearing through all kinds of T15-T16 maps and yesterday I was up against Sirus for the 2nd time and took him down with one stupid death. Didn't play last league so still somewhat rusty + I used shield charge instead of flame dash again which got me killed. However my DPS has improved with double heralds and 2 upgraded cluster jewels.

Current tree:
https://pastebin.com/MRqp52jK

Cluster jewels:
Large (8) - Adds Overshock, Snowstorm & Widespread Destruction
Medium 1 (4) - Adds Overshock, Stormrider
Medium 2 (4) - Adds Rapid Infusion

Realised yesterday that I had two jewels with Overshock since I'm an idiot. Need to change that.

Gear, unfortunately a bad Chaos harvest craft on the wand:
"
AziiRe wrote:

"
Kahiego wrote:
I keep pushing with this build, all t16 is cleaned easily, killing guardians with no major troubles, will try Sirus soon.

Something is bothering me tho, the frenzy charge generation seems a bit low, I really rarely stack more than 1 charge, is Ice Bite the best choice for our Herald of Ice ?

Insane that you got to Tier 16s so easily and with a slightly outdated version. I went through and changed the build a little bit within the first day or two. I dropped Ice Bite as it was doing nothing for our Herald of Ice. Get the new PoB / Gem setup and have a feel what is best for you (if you are easily clearing Tier 16s your setup might be better).

T16 is easy now, but I struggled hard climbing, checked your guide a lot, playing golems / hatred (was working with wrath, but hatred indeed deals way more. Would zealotry work too maybe ?)

I just killed Syrus yesterday, after a first fail, I just died once on the real fight and 4 times in the interphase, because of lack of knowledge. I feel like I'm really overgeared tho, compared to some other more meta builds, but I admit the charm of a big ass wrecking ball is starting to get me.

And 3 clusters :
Rapid Infusion + Focus
Cold Conduction + Overshock
Disorienting Display + Snowstorm + Stormrider

My path of building : https://pastebin.com/3wx6xMsj
Last edited by Kahiego on Jan 26, 2021, 3:20:12 AM
hey,

changed to clusterjewels and its just awesome. but not cheap.;)

I am using "wave of conviction" ,as a try, in my CWDT-Setup.
What do u think. Is it worth -25% Resistance, and fire dmg against the big ones. in addition to "Elemental Equilibrium"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info