💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

"
OriginalPhee wrote:
I wonder if dropping the CWDT setup for an Animate Guardian could be a good improvement for the wealthy (Credit to Ziz for the idea). Immortal Call is inconsistent at best, and the Chaos Golem's buff is pretty pathetic in the grand scheme of things. However, a well equipped Animate Guardian running a Kingmaker, Garb of the Ephemeral, Mask of the Stitched Demon (with appropriate Grave Intentions passive, only a 2pt investment for us) and Victario's Flight would give us:

Nearby allies have Fortify
Nearby allies have Culling Strike
Nearby allies' action speed cannot be reduced below base
Nearby Enemies Cannot Crit (Even though we are assassin, criticals can still inflict deadly ignites/freezes/shocks)
+50% to Critical Strike Multiplier buff
10% increased movement speed for you and nearby allies

I have not tested it, but theoretically it should be quite a huge bonus defensively and offensively. With all the items listed, plus Southbound, the Animate Guardian should have around 50k life and 10% hp regen/sec, so it shouldn't die to anything except super rippy content. It would replace the 4L CWDT setup using a 21 Divergent AG, Minion Life, Divergent Meat Shield, and lvl 4 Empower.

The only iffy part is whether or not the AG will be able to keep up with our characters, as the Kingmaker buff is only 30 units. Still though, if someone has a spare AG setup on another character and is willing to try, I think the build could stand to gain a lot from it.

So I had this setup. and i lost AG in a random ivory temple map. I don't even know what killed it as I didn't notice it was gone until the next map. There was no reflect on the map. but even if there was, AG did no real dmg so all reflected dmg would be healed very quickly.

My AG (RIP):
Kingmaker
Southbound with % life corrupt
ephemeral garb
Mask of the Stitched Demon (Grave Intentions)
Random boots to max Resists.

life: 51k. Theoretically should have been regenning 10% hp/sec (5.1k) minimum.

Still no clue what killed it. just did A9 Sirus before and it didn't die.

and you are right about it not keeping up. It's main use for me was for boss fights/maven invitations and rituals.

e/Doing some research it may have been a metamorph that killed AG
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Feb 11, 2021, 7:48:38 PM
n/m
Last edited by Profyx on Feb 11, 2021, 10:11:27 PM
Thanks for the build!

Any tips for Sirus with this build?
Everything was pretty well until spinning beams appeared - not beams exactly killed me (clones + beams pretty avoidable), but I believe that single "DIE" beam after that and it happened to me like 4 times

I really can't see him in that mess :\

PS Everything else was superb so far
Thanks for the build.

I'm really enjoying it so far and I'm still starting.

I just have one question, how do I generate frenzy charges? Do I need to have more block? I'm just a bit confused if I'm supposed to use blood rage or just get more block
Which spell cascade to replace with awakened first? CoC bladefall or poet's pen bladefall :thinking:

also, I'm pretty sure we want to keep awakened spell cascade at level 1. it has less AoE the lower level it is (it's lvl 5 in pob). you gain bladefall dmg but that isn't very useful.

"
drakblaze6 wrote:
Thanks for the build.

I just have one question, how do I generate frenzy charges? Do I need to have more block? I'm just a bit confused if I'm supposed to use blood rage or just get more block

Aspect of the cat with Farrul's Fur(below) or Blood rage. However, blood rage does not generate charges for you during boss fights.

Last edited by KaseyM21 on Feb 14, 2021, 8:08:43 PM
"
Skizmo wrote:
Thanks for the build!

Any tips for Sirus with this build?
Everything was pretty well until spinning beams appeared - not beams exactly killed me (clones + beams pretty avoidable), but I believe that single "DIE" beam after that and it happened to me like 4 times

I really can't see him in that mess :\

PS Everything else was superb so far

Life and Chaos res. Sirus does chaos damage + elemental damage in most of his attacks. If you have high chaos res and or life you can tank a few of those hits. If you have life on spell hit you can dodge and heal back up
"
drakblaze6 wrote:
Thanks for the build.

Before the teleports he will face the direction he is teleporting to. So as long as you see the direction he is facing before he teleports you can find him easily. This makes the die beams easier to avoid.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
Just a quick heads up, AoE corruption implicit on Poet's Pen would greatly improve clear. The mod is global, so both Blade Fall and Blade Blast overall AoE would get increased (you'll reach a point where you can spam the trigger skill on the middle of the screen and everything in a really big radius will just melt away). You also remove the issue with lingering blades from Blade Fall falling awkwardly too distant from each other, leading to Blade Blast's explosion not overlapping.

problem is you really don't want bladefall to have more aoe. Getting Asenath's Gentle touch will drastically improve clear if that is your concern.

As I said, the AoE mod is global. You can afford getting a bigger Bladefall if your Bladeblast is also getting +2 to radius with a perfect 20% AoE roll on the corruption. ST damage goes through the roof with more overlaps from Blade Blast and clear also gets better.
Hi, I need help, slightly struggling at the endgame portion currently, eg. cannot kill sirius,shaper stuff & even beyond in t16 maps.

Here is my POB,
https://pastebin.com/WCruMCav

Some errors with it importing my character though, hope im not using POB wrongly.
The strength: 211 on POB vs 232 ingame due to Lethal Pride

There will be two parts I wanna ask,
1. Which upgrades should i go for (and the order)
2. The crafting portion of some upgrades.

1. Which upgrades should I go for

I know theres a few things im missing from the build and my jewellery is a mess but would like to ask which are priority, and am I missing anything from this list?
This is the list i saw so far from reading the POB:Endgame and the last few pages of the forum post.

1. Level 21 Bladeblast (i have obtained in, POB pastebin is not updated yet. Do i need level 21 bladefall gems?)
2. Hunter Belt with max life & increased life & overwhelm (in the midst of crafting & do i need increased attributes?)
3. Amulet with +1 dex & phys skill gems (in crafting question)
4. Watcher's eye & 2 levels for jewel socket (with precision, pride in the decent future)
5. Vermilion rings (in crafting questions)
6. Bottle faith
7. Awakened skill gems (Spell cascade -> Cast on Critical -> Controlled Destruction)
9. Tailwind & CRD boot ( not sure on crafting this, i assume hunter influence based and slowly tinker from there?)
10. Levels and 1 medium and 1 small cluster jewels (switch from alira to 2 passive points once i settled my jewellery (amulet,rings, belt) and boots to settle resists)
11. Switch High templar gloves to Asenath (with enfeeble curse on hit)
12. Switch Farruls to Replica Farruls

This is the order I speculate should follow, I am sure I am wrong please correct me. If possible please guide me which is a bigger % upgrade per C value.

2.Need Crafting help

I am really bad at crafting so the steps i have theorised will be wrong, please do tell me off if im wrong in any step
Belt

This is the current belt I am trying to work on, I need some guidanace completing it or its missing increased attribute and has reflect melee so do I just find another?
I am speculating:
1. Craft suffix cant be change, harvest remove physical (to remove reflect)
2. Remove suffix cant be change?
3. Aug Fire/Cold/Lightning for resist? or harvest craft reforge keep prefix?
4. Do something for last open prefix?

But if increased attributes is required,
Step 1 should be add influence and gamble the 1000/2750 hit for increased attributes before starting all those steps ontop?

Amulet
I was trying to read up on crafting a +1 phys and dex skill gem amulet, I found a reddit post and the steps given was:
"
Crafting process: 82+ Hunter Onyx Amulet and alt spammed until I hit Dex Skill Gems. 82+ Random Warlords Amulet until I hit Phys Skill Gems. Awakeners Orb from Warlords > Hunter. Hit T1 Life and 2 Bad Suffixes so did Prefixes Cannot Be Changed and scoured them off.

Then with the 3 prefixes I put Aspect of the Spider on, crafted the Ele Resist and Exalt slammed the Lightning Resistance.

However this was before harvest and I think i am misunderstanding some part
When I use an awakener orb on a +1 phys amulet onto a +1 dex amulet, its really reforging the item, hence its possible i hit some shit suffix (eg. not life?) and hence
1. it would require to harvest remove/annul (everything but physical?) [If 3rd suffix was taken]
2. aug/remove add life
3. reforge with keep prefix?
Then continue with Aug/remove add Fire/Cold/Lightning for resist?
Lastly, annoint for whisper of doom

Rings

I have this 3 vermilion rings which i managed to roll t1 life, are they any good or should i restart? I havent really thought out the ring craft process yet.

PS. Sorry its alot to unpack from this post, its my first time not holding Enki's Arc witch build's hand. Thank you in advance for the help. and you can roast me/my item choices, personally i think that helps me learn better
Last edited by [LoSt]bOnGs on Feb 16, 2021, 8:01:05 AM
"
[LoSt]bOnGs wrote:
Sorry its alot to unpack from this post, its my first time not holding Enki's Arc witch build's hand. Thank you in advance for the help. and you can roast me/my item choices, personally i think that helps me learn better

Sure np lets see here:

Your biggest damage upgrades will be Boots/Amulet/Clusters/Watchers. Buy the jewels first imo and you can probably find tailwind boots on the market as well.

The amulet shouldn't be too bad provided resists are mostly covered elsewhere. If you did hit something with full prefixes and no life you gotta hope it's removable with harvest, if not you can try a "prefix to suffix' beast craft as last resort on a bricked item.

Why were you trying to hit attributes on belt? If it's for gem levelling I think you just need a different amulet base. Otherwise that process looks good.

Asenaths is a large defence upgrade, would buy ASAP.

Those rings don't look all that great.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 16, 2021, 8:54:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info