💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

Ok this build is just ridiculous.

I started it out after I got a sign of god (had to see it that way, got a Poet's Pen offered on a Ritual Shrine on the same map I happened to drop a Poet's Pen on, getting 2 Poet's Pen in a single map = "yeah, I should find a build for this"). At first I was super disappointed after finding out I would need to wait until maps to start using them, thinking "man this blade vortex thing feels so clunky and slow".

Then it happened; suddenly, after barely making it through the first lab, the build just came online out of nowhere; now I have finished the game with barely any thought from acts 5 onwards, a single cast of Blade Vortex is usually enough to kill anything; Izaro, rare enemies, Innocence, unique enemies, it does not give a single fuck: you cast it, they die; bosses with phases were the only ones to require more than one cast, and only because each phase needed one.

Now I have reached the point where I should be shifting to the Pens and I can see why the guide says the transfer needs to be well done or you'll feel a loss of power: the "weaker leveling build" on it's own is a fkn god of destruction already.

Great guide, would recommend the build to anyone.
"
tyago04 wrote:
Ok this build is just ridiculous.

I started it out after I got a sign of god (had to see it that way, got a Poet's Pen offered on a Ritual Shrine on the same map I happened to drop a Poet's Pen on, getting 2 Poet's Pen in a single map = "yeah, I should find a build for this"). At first I was super disappointed after finding out I would need to wait until maps to start using them, thinking "man this blade vortex thing feels so clunky and slow".

Then it happened; suddenly, after barely making it through the first lab, the build just came online out of nowhere; now I have finished the game with barely any thought from acts 5 onwards, a single cast of Blade Vortex is usually enough to kill anything; Izaro, rare enemies, Innocence, unique enemies, it does not give a single fuck: you cast it, they die; bosses with phases were the only ones to require more than one cast, and only because each phase needed one.

Now I have reached the point where I should be shifting to the Pens and I can see why the guide says the transfer needs to be well done or you'll feel a loss of power: the "weaker leveling build" on it's own is a fkn god of destruction already.

Great guide, would recommend the build to anyone.

No offence but the leveling acts, and Itzaro are trivial. Question is how well something does in red maps and juiced Delerium.

With that being said this build is fantastic. Remarkably tanky too.
What should be mandatory to change from ramping blade vortex build to the poet pen blade blast?
"
luuisazuul wrote:
What should be mandatory to change from ramping blade vortex build to the poet pen blade blast?

Probably Awakened Spell Cascade. I went into this totally unaware of its importance and have no where near enough for one of them let alone two...single target dps is TERRIBLE. really really...terrible. This 6 link Farrul's working? ( pokes it a few times...) I mean, unless we're talking leveling acts and Itzaro, then WOW GUZ IT'S INSANE SO GUD. build that needs a 10ex support gem to fuction wtf
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 27, 2021, 6:17:07 PM
"
"
luuisazuul wrote:

Probably Awakened Spell Cascade. I went into this totally unaware of its importance and have no where near enough for one of them let alone two...single target dps is TERRIBLE. really really...terrible. This 6 link Farrul's working? ( pokes it a few times...) I mean, unless we're talking leveling acts and Itzaro, then WOW GUZ IT'S INSANE SO GUD. build that needs a 10ex support gem to fuction wtf

It's a CoC build, you don't build a CoC build expecting it to be cheap. Also the build clearly states that you should stay BV until you have basically everything for the CoC setup, if it is not working you are likely doing something wrong, and the awakened spell cascade is great but is not mandatory at all, most important things I'd say are the +1 (Preferably +2) amulet and the life on hit rings. Good clusters are also a must, especially the unholy might one (Huge DPS increase) and the endurance charges until you can afford a replica farruls.
"
Kartoffel257 wrote:
"
"
luuisazuul wrote:

It's a CoC build, you don't build a CoC build expecting it to be cheap. Also the build clearly states that you should stay BV until you have basically everything for the CoC setup, if it is not working you are likely doing something wrong, and the awakened spell cascade is great but is not mandatory at all, most important things I'd say are the +1 (Preferably +2) amulet and the life on hit rings. Good clusters are also a must, especially the unholy might one (Huge DPS increase) and the endurance charges until you can afford a replica farruls.

I have "everything" except Awakened Spell Cascade, which as it turns out is necessary or single target is beyond meh. I have everything, the cluster jewels, Farruls Fur, life on hit....Im saying single target is terrible without Awakened Spell Cascade. I didn't say anywhere that I dont have cluster jewels, or need the concept of CoC explained to me.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 27, 2021, 9:12:14 PM
"
I have "everything" except Awakened Spell Cascade, which as it turns out is necessary or single target is beyond meh. I have everything, the cluster jewels, Farruls Fur, life on hit....Im saying single target is terrible without Awakened Spell Cascade. I didn't say anywhere that I dont have cluster jewels, or need the concept of CoC explained to me.

Can we see the character?
Last edited by Nildrem on Feb 28, 2021, 8:28:12 AM
ok velyna, what i need to upgrade next?
I'm not sure if this is appropriate or not, but I think I'm done with the build for now. If anyone wants to buy my gear, send me a PM or message me in game. You can view my character and all its gear on the forum.
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
Hello,

i just wanan ask if kinetic bolt anomalous needs to be level 10 or can be 20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info