💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

"
Velyna wrote:

Sure np lets see here:

Your biggest damage upgrades will be Boots/Amulet/Clusters/Watchers. Buy the jewels first imo and you can probably find tailwind boots on the market as well.

The amulet shouldn't be too bad provided resists are mostly covered elsewhere. If you did hit something with full prefixes and no life you gotta hope it's removable with harvest, if not you can try a "prefix to suffix' beast craft as last resort on a bricked item.

Why were you trying to hit attributes on belt? If it's for gem levelling I think you just need a different amulet base. Otherwise that process looks good.

Asenaths is a large defence upgrade, would buy ASAP.

Those rings don't look all that great.

Thank you for the reply.

Yeah i was thinking the rings looks really bad and hard to fix so i might just restart on it.

I also thought I didnt need increased attributes on the belt, just saw some other post with it and your endgame recommendation had increased attributes on it and thought it was required/important.

Can i ask regarding the asenaths gentle touch, the stat comparison of a regular asenath gentle touch to my current hands of high templar gloves seems to be downgrade as im losing some resists and enfeeble curse on hit while only gaining about 22 life (Using POB). Am i downplaying the effect of explosion and blinded effect given by the asenath touch? Sorry I have never used it so i cant tell how good is those 2 effects. (I cant afford the one with curse enfeeble on hit corruption implicit atm)

Lastly, I was thinking to get the watcher eye & clusters too, but that would require more skill points, I dont think i should drop any skill points elsewhere from the tree and i guess its converting alira bandit passive and doing breachstone rotas to get the level/exp?

Thank you again. Hopefully i can get back with good news with crafting belt and amulet.
Last edited by [LoSt]bOnGs on Feb 16, 2021, 9:22:10 AM
Hey!

I have my girlfriend following your build and its amazing so far. Just some questions about the mana sustain though? How do you keep it going back up, with mana reg or some mana leech or mana gained on hit? Also why do you have kinetic blast on a low level like 12 specifically? And how important is the attack speed honestly, because i read that you have to keep a certain attack speed, hit chance and crit chance for cast on crit builds to feel smooth, so what is the best ratio to keep them at? She swapped chaos golem for ice golem to make it better.
"
Haagie wrote:
Hey!

I have my girlfriend following your build and its amazing so far. Just some questions about the mana sustain though? How do you keep it going back up, with mana reg or some mana leech or mana gained on hit? Also why do you have kinetic blast on a low level like 12 specifically? And how important is the attack speed honestly, because i read that you have to keep a certain attack speed, hit chance and crit chance for cast on crit builds to feel smooth, so what is the best ratio to keep them at? She swapped chaos golem for ice golem to make it better.

I am currently looking into this myself. I'll post an update later with more specifics. Mana is sustained simply through mana regen, which is gained mostly through the Unnatural Instincts jewel. Kinetic Bolt doesn't need to be a high level since it does nothing for our damage, just high enough level to proc CoC while fitting into our mana regen range. Hit chance and crit chance should always be as close to 100% as possible for CoC, only the attack speed can cause issues.

Regardless when I figure out the APS breakpoints I'll report back. With that being said, I'm pretty sure Awakened Cast on Critical is largely a wasted gem slot, since the CDR we get from it won't be enough to get to the next breakpoint iirc.

Also, I swapped Concentrated Effect for an Awakened Increased Area of Effect gem when I started using Awakened Spell Cascade. Damage seems similar if not a bit higher, despite PoB dps showing almost 5m loss. The lack of overlaps with Conc effect hinder our damage signifcantly. Still testing this, but Awakened Inc AoE feels much better overall.
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
Last edited by OriginalPhee on Feb 17, 2021, 5:47:35 PM
Hey thanks for the guide :) Any reason why kinectic bolt is only lvl 10 and not 20?
Hi! Would the anointment for Disintegration be better than the True Strike anointment?
"
Hi! Would the anointment for Disintegration be better than the True Strike anointment?

No because that only applies to the Kinetic Bolt attack, and does not scale the crit of Bladefall or Blade Blast, which are the primary damage sources.
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
"
OriginalPhee wrote:
"
Hi! Nice post right there. One quick question, How did you craft the belt? any tips/guide to do so? Also on what budget can you craft it? I'm just finishing crafting my ammy, just need the awakener orb and a couple more ex for the other stats crafts with harvest (Already have the 2 bases)

The process to crafting the belt cheaply requires some luck, but on average it will be significantly cheaper than buying one. I personally spent 12ex to craft the belt as is, but I got a bit lucky. I started by buying an i86 Stygian Vise and using a Hunter Orb on it, followed by a Scour and 4 Fertile Catalysts (this step is important). Then I simply used any reforge I could possibly use in Harvest, prioritizing Physical and Life reforges. I hit T1 Life, T1 Overwhelm, and T1 Resist off a Physical Reforge. I had a garbage armor mod (prefix) and an open suffix, so I bench crafted a prefix to block the open slot, augmented the second resist (got lucky but if it hits a low tier, use rem/add until you get t1/t2, it should be the only suffix it can hit). Then I removed the bench craft, crafted Suffixes Cannot be Changed, used a Remove Defence to get rid of armor, then used Augment Influence. This one is tricky, because it can hit any of the Hunter prefix mods. The better approach would have been to Augment Life, then hope for t1 %life. If not, Remove/Add Influence until you get life. Thankfully the weighting isn't too bad, but the avg amount of tries is still around 10-12 iirc.

If any of this is confusing feel free to send me a message or reply on this thread and I can try to clarify things. In general, just spam chaos until you hit at least 2 good mods then work with the rest. Also, once you are done with T1 Life and T1 %Life, the only Critical mod you can hit is flask charges. So as long as you remove your bench prefix and augment critical, you are guaranteed to hit Flask Charges

Edit: I forgot to mention. If you hit other mods but need phys, the process is largely the same. Fill the prefixes then augment physical, and use remove/add physical until you hit Overwhelm. This method is significantly cheaper.

Thanks a lot for the tips, finally managed to save up and craft the belt (Minus the flask charges on crit, but I can live without it, not rich enough to risk a 1 in 3 atm xd). Next I'll be crafting some boots so here's hoping I can get those soon and then focus on the rings :D
Last edited by Kartoffel257 on Feb 19, 2021, 2:53:52 AM
"
OriginalPhee wrote:
"

No because that only applies to the Kinetic Bolt attack, and does not scale the crit of Bladefall or Blade Blast, which are the primary damage sources.

Thank you!
Hi any killed the endgame bosses and maven with this build?

Thanks

Thanks for this build.

But I still dont get if you want the quality on the Awakened Spell Cascade or not.
So you want the spell damage but not the AOE... Can someone answer me that pls. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info