[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
chungexintu wrote:
"
turbosmurf wrote:
To the people who actually play this, are u really not running determination with how strong it is right now? Im looking to start the build n finish my atlas but afew things im unsure about becoz the guide is based off a build from many leagues ago, How does the mark of the red covenant helm fair? I see some "end Game" builds using it with bomber srs. I know u go down to 5 srs max but the damage is more, what are your thoughts? thanks

im using this build with determination + skitterbots + tempest shield + defiance banner, running all map and killing non-uber boss smoothly. feel safe enough even without a shapper shield.

mark of the red is only for early game, because it gives "increased damage", which will be greatly "diluted" from mid game. for example, a 250% increased damage mark of the red is in fact giving me only about 40% more damage. while a cheap elder helmet can give me 30% more damage. so with mark of the red, u boosted the damage of a single RS only from 1.3 to 1.4, but you lost half of max RS. as result, using mark of the red will cut ur total damage in half.

if you want a starter build to finish the atlas, u can try this. i finished all yellow tier maps (and also some low tier red maps) with a cost of less than 50c. and can do T16 ignoring map mod with a cost under 1 div.

WHat spectres are you using? N excuse the dumb question but if we arent using spectres to buff our damage then what are they even there for? There dps seems so minor
and now? :)
"
turbosmurf wrote:
"
chungexintu wrote:
"
turbosmurf wrote:
To the people who actually play this, are u really not running determination with how strong it is right now? Im looking to start the build n finish my atlas but afew things im unsure about becoz the guide is based off a build from many leagues ago, How does the mark of the red covenant helm fair? I see some "end Game" builds using it with bomber srs. I know u go down to 5 srs max but the damage is more, what are your thoughts? thanks

im using this build with determination + skitterbots + tempest shield + defiance banner, running all map and killing non-uber boss smoothly. feel safe enough even without a shapper shield.

mark of the red is only for early game, because it gives "increased damage", which will be greatly "diluted" from mid game. for example, a 250% increased damage mark of the red is in fact giving me only about 40% more damage. while a cheap elder helmet can give me 30% more damage. so with mark of the red, u boosted the damage of a single RS only from 1.3 to 1.4, but you lost half of max RS. as result, using mark of the red will cut ur total damage in half.

if you want a starter build to finish the atlas, u can try this. i finished all yellow tier maps (and also some low tier red maps) with a cost of less than 50c. and can do T16 ignoring map mod with a cost under 1 div.

WHat spectres are you using? N excuse the dumb question but if we arent using spectres to buff our damage then what are they even there for? There dps seems so minor

for specter i'm using 2x flame sentinels. tried also solar guard and artless assassin but dunno why the flame sentinel is the most tanky one. specter is linked with combustion, elemental army and feeding frenzy which will boost our damage by - enemy fire res and giving us flat damage.
I have 91 lvl and the damage seems not entirely satisfactory to me, the maps are still clean (t16), but there is a problem with more serious bosses, let me mention that I will not break this armor with an additional curse yet. Can I somehow increase the damage / clear speed ect.? My spectress is Artless Assasins
[/quote]

WHat spectres are you using? N excuse the dumb question but if we arent using spectres to buff our damage then what are they even there for? There dps seems so minor[/quote]

for specter i'm using 2x flame sentinels. tried also solar guard and artless assassin but dunno why the flame sentinel is the most tanky one. specter is linked with combustion, elemental army and feeding frenzy which will boost our damage by - enemy fire res and giving us flat damage.[/quote]

Thank you for clearing that up, i see how the spectres do buff our damage now
"
I have 91 lvl and the damage seems not entirely satisfactory to me, the maps are still clean (t16), but there is a problem with more serious bosses, let me mention that I will not break this armor with an additional curse yet. Can I somehow increase the damage / clear speed ect.? My spectress is Artless Assasins

1. Grab a +1 minion/fire/spell wand and shield. I'm not sure why you're using +1 chaos shield, but it doesn't help with anything except for desecrate
2. Get a Tavukai with more -chaos resist so your raging spirit will die faster.
3. Not sure why you're using ball lightning when you're not using any curse on hit, can opt to link Unbound Ailments with Skitterbots to increase chill and shock effect.
4. Grab the new minion rings with minion life/damage mods.
5. Personal preference, I think +1/2 minion helm > elder minion helm. I socket my 6L SRS on body instead and 4L my specters.
"
turbosmurf wrote:

I'm running Determination, Tempest shield, skitterbots + Unbound ailment, Defiance banner and then Haste with Divine Blessing (EB so it works). And I'm also using A militant faith to get Power of purpose so I'm currently at (almost) 24k armor. And I take 0 extra damage from crits (Watcher's eye + Sanctum of thought & armour mastery). Chaos degen is most often what kills me.

Mark of the red covenant would probably be used if you went for scaling the ignite damage. It has "Srs always ignite" on it. If you're not doing that a +2 or even a +1 minion helmet with the +24% chance to summon extra srs is better. With Vaal haste up I sometimes get to about 17-18 Srs out. But normally I'm at about 12 at a time with just Haste up.

I'm currently at level 95 but stopped mapping with this character since my Trickster is a lot faster. This is however a great bosser for me (not tried any uber bosses yet). Avarage damage of the explosion is currently at 529k (not dps) with unleash.
"
zeroad12x wrote:
"

1. Grab a +1 minion/fire/spell wand and shield. I'm not sure why you're using +1 chaos shield, but it doesn't help with anything except for desecrate
2. Get a Tavukai with more -chaos resist so your raging spirit will die faster.
3. Not sure why you're using ball lightning when you're not using any curse on hit, can opt to link Unbound Ailments with Skitterbots to increase chill and shock effect.
4. Grab the new minion rings with minion life/damage mods.
5. Personal preference, I think +1/2 minion helm > elder minion helm. I socket my 6L SRS on body instead and 4L my specters.

I'm sorry that I couldn't write back sooner. Thank you very much for writing back. I will test and we will see. Until now, I had not bought items, so it's time for changes, etc.
Hi,

First time playing SRS bomber.
I saw some ppl using 6l convenent spidersilk robe
is that really good?
"
Curzezz wrote:
Hi,

First time playing SRS bomber.
I saw some ppl using 6l convenent spidersilk robe
is that really good?

The People using the Covenant are likely playing the attack Version of SRS.

They profit from the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 15 Added Chaos Damage".
Since we are not scaling the damage of the Raging Spirits itself we don't profit ftom the Armour.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info