[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Wasn't easy but with about 100d I was able to kill all the uber bosses having this build as a base.
Spoiler
This is my first serious league in 2 years so I think it's a good enough achievement.
Also I'm pretty sure that flame dash can apply curses on hit, at least that's been my experience this league.
Last edited by darkeror on Oct 5, 2022, 11:55:56 PM
"
darkeror wrote:
Wasn't easy but with about 100d I was able to kill all the uber bosses having this build as a base.
Spoiler
This is my first serious league in 2 years so I think it's a good enough achievement.
Also I'm pretty sure that flame dash can apply curses on hit, at least that's been my experience this league.

Thats some pretty beefy gear!

Did you craft the Helmet your self? If yes, do you have some tips or did you just get lucky with the essence of Horror?
Poeatlas.app
Just wanted to give a quick overview about my setup this League.
I don't have a lot of time to play this league since I have a four Month old daugther here, so I only just now started upgrading my gear.

Spoiler

Price: ~20C
I gave up on getting a good Helmet a while back and settled for the Devouring Diadem since it gives Eldritch Battery and therefore saves us at least 4 points on the tree.
Further more the Reservation efficiency enables me (with Sovereignty on the tree) to run
- Tempest Shield
- Determination
- Defiance Banner
- Skitter Bots
- Aspect of the Spider

Price: 3 Div
Just a generic +2 Wand with an open Suffix.
By Far currently the most expensive Item in my setup and with a lot of room for improvement.
You can easily use a +1 Wand for sub 1 Div though.

Price: Base 30C, Hunter exa: 100C

just smacked some Essences of Fear on it until I hit the Offering Effect and an open Prefix.
Got lucky with an Exa Slam hitting the Life ("The Vision")

Price: 50C
Was looking for some Resistances and the "Recover Life on Block"
Upgrading this will be Expensive AF

Price: 5C
Saw the Base on trade and decided to hit it with some essences.
Got lucky on the Resistances and settled for it.

Price: 40C
Was looking for "Chance to avoid Elemental ailments, Movement Speed and a bit of Life with an open Suffix.

This will likely be my next slot to upgrade with some Fugitive Boots crafted with Loathing Essences for Ailment avoidance.

Price: ~30C
needed an unset Ring with some Life and Resistance.

Price: 15C
Was looking for Flammability on Hit with some Minion Damage.
Easily replaced with something better.

Price: 5C

Price: 10C
Was looking for a low Chaos Roll

The jewels are just generic Gahstly Eyes with
- +# Maximum Life
- Increased Minion Life
- Increased Minion Damage.

Prices where between 20C and 100C

besides that I'm using one large and two Medium Clusters (like the ones in the guide) and a Fortress Covenant.

With the "avoid being stunned" from the Flask I'm at 95% stun avoidance (could go for 100% but didn't bother yet)

With the Gear I'm at
- 75/75 max Block
- 100% Elemental Avoidance
- 95% Stun Avoidance
- 17.7K Armour (72% Phys Damage Reduction)

~ 1.1 mil per Explosion (Pinacle Boss, non Uber)

My AG is Using:
- Doppelgänger Guise
- Southbound
- Legacy of Fury
- Kingmaker
- Rare Helmet with "Nearby Enemies Take 6% increased Elemental Damage"
Poeatlas.app
I've followed this guide to a tee. I must have done something really wrong as my 3 spectres (flame sentinels) are doing all the damage and i can only get 1 SRS off before my mana has gone!
"
mad2moons21 wrote:
I've followed this guide to a tee. I must have done something really wrong as my 3 spectres (flame sentinels) are doing all the damage and i can only get 1 SRS off before my mana has gone!

Are you sure about that?

I can't find any SRS Bomber Build among your Characters.

whats the name of the Character you are talking about?
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
darkeror wrote:
Spoiler

Thats some pretty beefy gear!

Did you craft the Helmet your self? If yes, do you have some tips or did you just get lucky with the essence of Horror?

Didn't craft anything except mirroring the minion ring, bought this helmet for about 10 divines, maybe 8 (I think i got very lucky with that, I was monitoring the market for a week as well).

I'm a little confused about the glove crafting. The guide says we can craft minion life with essence of fear, but essence of fear adds minion increased damage to the gloves.
Is this changed in 3.19 or i'm missing something? If thats the case we can use the minion damage mod on gloves or there is any better option?

Never played a minion build before but i like it very much, thank you for the guide! ;)
"
WinterK wrote:
I'm a little confused about the glove crafting. The guide says we can craft minion life with essence of fear, but essence of fear adds minion increased damage to the gloves.
Is this changed in 3.19 or i'm missing something? If thats the case we can use the minion damage mod on gloves or there is any better option?

Never played a minion build before but i like it very much, thank you for the guide! ;)

You are right, there is a minor error in the guide.

But since minion life and minion damage does the same for the build only difference it makes is the craft.
Poeatlas.app
Updated the Guide for 3.20!

Guide Version: 3.20.0 (05.12.2022)

Changelog
- Updated Skill Trees to 3.20
- Added Devouring Diadem
- Added Stormshroud
- reworked Ailment Immunity approach
- Updated Gear accordingly
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Dec 9, 2022, 7:54:18 AM
Guide Version: 3.20.1 (08.12.2022)