[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Hello! what spectres are the best to use? If you can tell in which acts they're I'll be very glad
"
smocze_serce wrote:
Hello! what spectres are the best to use? If you can tell in which acts they're I'll be very glad

I personally prefere Flame Sentinels.
You can get them easily in act 3 or 8 in the Solaris areas.
Poeatlas.app
Pardon the newbie questions, but I'm somewhat confused at why Skitterbots exists in this build. I understand that Shocked increases damage and Chilled is generally a safety thing, but is it really worth that much of your reserved mana pool? Something like purity of elements which not only gives res all but immunity to elemental ailments seems intuitive to me, which probably means I'm missing something. Alternately, if Skitterbots is that good, why not Burning Legion for some extra 'free' AoE? Sure, it's not much in the grand scheme of things, but any DPS is better than none.

The other question is about Lightning Sphere. I realize that this is to proc your wand spells, however couldn't this just as easily be done with Flame Dash/Second Wind/Arcane Surge while also improving mana regen through AS procs and save a gem?
My Take of these Kind of Build this League;

Spoiler

The Chest is an Lifesafer that was worth buying unlinked and finish crafting on it. Was lucky with vieled Chaos Orb..
The Gem links are 100% not best Option but as League goes i am not really much into it. Found an really nice Idea Defensewise and was tempted to craft on
but ended up poor for now.

At Leaguestart i farmed mostly Contracts to build up Gear and later i farmed Gem BP i sniped under 10C on Tradeside. Taking all AtlasNodes for Heist ended up in much more BP as i like to run these League from Gems alone :(
In Combat it happens often that Zombies die but thats no Issue for me and could be fixed with other Supports. Damage is fine even without double Curse and AG did not die at any Time. I like the Build and the new Options on Shields and Rings much. Using Auras as i do is for sure suboptimal but allows a lot of Options on Gear. If Anyone has an Idea how to finish the Shield without throwing to much Matz on it i am all Ear open!-)
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
"
Pardon the newbie questions, but I'm somewhat confused at why Skitterbots exists in this build. I understand that Shocked increases damage and Chilled is generally a safety thing, but is it really worth that much of your reserved mana pool? Something like purity of elements which not only gives res all but immunity to elemental ailments seems intuitive to me, which probably means I'm missing something. Alternately, if Skitterbots is that good, why not Burning Legion for some extra 'free' AoE? Sure, it's not much in the grand scheme of things, but any DPS is better than none.

We use Skitterbots for three reasons:
1. Defence, chilling enemies really helps.
2. enabling Hypothermia.
3. increased damage by shocking the enemies.

Hypothermia gives "Supported Skills deal (20-29)% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Chilled Enemies". using Skitterbots we reliable chill the enemies and therefore enabling Hypothermia.

With the Chnages to crafting in 3.19 though you like wont go for a classic Minion Helmet anymore but a six-linked chest.
If you are not socketing Hypothermia in your chest and don't care about the slower enemies and the increased Damage you get from the Skitterbots, feel free to use something different.

If you want to support Skitterbots with something I'd rather go for "Unbound Ailments", since the damage we get from Infernal Legion on the Skitterbots is negligible.

"

The other question is about Lightning Sphere. I realize that this is to proc your wand spells, however couldn't this just as easily be done with Flame Dash/Second Wind/Arcane Surge while also improving mana regen through AS procs and save a gem?

I don't know what you mean with "lightning Sphere". I assume you are talking about Ball Lightning?

We use Ball Lightning not to trigger the Spells in the wand (thats done with the Bench raft) but to proc the Curses from our Rings.
Flame Dash does not hit the enemies but deals its damage by leaving a trail of Flames on the Ground. Therefore you can't trigger "on hit" with Flame Dash.
What you can do though is trigger "on hit" with shield Charge.

But in anycase you would need to charge into the enemie(s) which can be a deathsentence.
Poeatlas.app
Sup yall, cool build. Here is my version after playing quite a bit. I self crafted the helm by slamming ~150 bound fossils, then got lucky with warlord slam for -9. My AG uses Maven scorch boots, ele weakness on hit gravebind, garb of ephemeral and crown of the tyrant. Honestly this build is ridiculously strong but not great for uber bosses. Spectres I just use 3 demon harpys. I have ez mode destroyed all content except wave 30 simulcrum/ (got to 29 and unlucky with mods for 30) and uber bosses. Very tanky CI/melding of flesh setup with AA:

Note this build costed me over 150 divines... buttt.... stun immune (vile bastion forbiddens), bleed immune (boots), ailment immune (purity of elements), max block with glancing blows (thread of hope), 84% all max resistances, 5k ES, >30k armour with flasks up, chaos damage immune, recover ~700-1000 ES on block with max block recovery. Yeah I pretty much do not die unless I feel like playing Maven memory game. Vis Mortis is honestly BIS in my opinion and helps with clear in maps when enemies have high ES.
Last edited by pipettebymouth on Sep 21, 2022, 12:59:47 AM
This Just stinks, oudated and misplaced informations. u see golems in the videos and not in the build/gem order. this guide is just crap!
"
Reisbällchen wrote:
This Just stinks, oudated and misplaced informations. u see golems in the videos and not in the build/gem order. this guide is just crap!

Totally agree. This build is bad an author should feel bad about it.
"
Oozeling wrote:
"
Reisbällchen wrote:

Totally agree. This build is bad an author should feel bad about it.

Sorry Folks, gotta delete The Guide.

Somebody on the internet said its just crap.

I'm going in the corner now and feel bad about myself.

/s
Poeatlas.app
So bad that it has gotten me to red maps for the first time ever...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info