[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
oyoya wrote:
Hi, i would like to ask minions damage vs minions life, which one is better for this build for our dps? Iike which one is our priority? Sorry for my bad english

Minion Life
Hi, 1 more questions:

the MI is considered as "minion has been killed" or not? i'm wondering if yes, use "#% increase cast speed if a minion has been killed recently" on jewel may be a better mod than minion life or damage, as we can have more RS, is a flat damage boost right?

ty
Found a 6l armor and tossed 1 essence on it last night and got this -

So that should last me till i can upgrade later to a +1 curse armor
"
chungexintu wrote:
Hi, 1 more questions:

the MI is considered as "minion has been killed" or not? i'm wondering if yes, use "#% increase cast speed if a minion has been killed recently" on jewel may be a better mod than minion life or damage, as we can have more RS, is a flat damage boost right?

ty

I'm actually not sure if they count as killed when they die from the degen applied by Tavukai.

I'd assume that it wouldn't work.
Poeatlas.app
To the people who actually play this, are u really not running determination with how strong it is right now? Im looking to start the build n finish my atlas but afew things im unsure about becoz the guide is based off a build from many leagues ago, How does the mark of the red covenant helm fair? I see some "end Game" builds using it with bomber srs. I know u go down to 5 srs max but the damage is more, what are your thoughts? thanks
"
turbosmurf wrote:
To the people who actually play this, are u really not running determination with how strong it is right now? Im looking to start the build n finish my atlas but afew things im unsure about becoz the guide is based off a build from many leagues ago, How does the mark of the red covenant helm fair? I see some "end Game" builds using it with bomber srs. I know u go down to 5 srs max but the damage is more, what are your thoughts? thanks

Personally I'm using the vanilla combo of Determination + Defiance. Although there's my minions to taunt and tank, in red maps, some stray shot can easily shave 3/4 of my life even with over 10k armor, imagine without it.

As for the Mark, initially I used it during leveling till early maps, then I dropped it when my cast speed enabled me to fire around 10+ RS. By then the limit of 5 is actually annoying. Besides, a +1 helm is inexpensive and just as strong, if not better. Those builds you saw are likely to be playing full minion ignite builds instead.
Last edited by zeroad12x on Sep 2, 2022, 5:59:17 AM
"
turbosmurf wrote:

im using this build with determination + skitterbots + tempest shield + defiance banner, running all map and killing non-uber boss smoothly. feel safe enough even without a shapper shield.

mark of the red is only for early game, because it gives "increased damage", which will be greatly "diluted" from mid game. for example, a 250% increased damage mark of the red is in fact giving me only about 40% more damage. while a cheap elder helmet can give me 30% more damage. so with mark of the red, u boosted the damage of a single RS only from 1.3 to 1.4, but you lost half of max RS. as result, using mark of the red will cut ur total damage in half.

if you want a starter build to finish the atlas, u can try this. i finished all yellow tier maps (and also some low tier red maps) with a cost of less than 50c. and can do T16 ignoring map mod with a cost under 1 div.

"
Weo_ wrote:
"
chungexintu wrote:
Hi, 1 more questions:

ty

I'm actually not sure if they count as killed when they die from the degen applied by Tavukai.

I'd assume that it wouldn't work.

tested with some junk jewel, it WORKS. i have got faster cast speed after the first RS bombed, and with +18% cast speed my max number of RS raised from 10 to 11. so "#% increased cast speed if a minion has been killed recently" should be much better mod than minion life or even mb minion damage.
I have 91 lvl and the damage seems not entirely satisfactory to me, the maps are still clean (t16), but there is a problem with more serious bosses, let me mention that I will not break this armor with an additional curse yet. Can I somehow increase the damage / clear speed ect.?
noone can view the characters on your profile mate so bit hard to give advice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info