[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Gavve wrote:
"
I don't think that you can directly scale the burning ground damage with supports to the SRS.
Only thing that scales the burning ground should be minion life.

Note: afaik the damage from the burning ground does not stack :-/

There's some support gems that scales the burning ground. Elemental focus, conc effect, burning damage, swift affliction, efficacy, combustion are some things that scale it. Just put the belt in POB and switch from MI to burning ground damage under Main Skill if you want to test this yourself.

To me it isn't worth using that belt though since it doesn't stack. Better to get a Darkness Enthroned with some okay jewels.

I didn't know that! I always assumed that you can't scale it since it comes from the belt, not the SRS.

But yeah, sadly it doesn't stack and isn't worth scaling :-/
Poeatlas.app
Which mods on maps should be avoided?
"
Vilirika wrote:
Which mods on maps should be avoided?

I normally only reroll "cannot regen life and mana".
Poeatlas.app
Thanks
with how unfeasible getting a + minion gems and supports Elder/Shaper helm is now, do you think it might be a better idea to run SRS as a 6-link in the body armor and Spectres in the helm, as a generic +2 minion helm is likely much easier to get than a +2 minion and supports helm
"
tyler811 wrote:
with how unfeasible getting a + minion gems and supports Elder/Shaper helm is now, do you think it might be a better idea to run SRS as a 6-link in the body armor and Spectres in the helm, as a generic +2 minion helm is likely much easier to get than a +2 minion and supports helm

its deffinitly a viable option and likely the way I will setp the build at some point.

I'm still considering how I will go forward with the build for the next league.

I still hope that GGG gives the Minion stuff some love in one of the coming patches for 3.19.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Aug 29, 2022, 3:50:30 AM
My current gear, I know i want to upgrade shield and all my jewels, but getting to the point where I need to save up to do so. Any suggestions for priority of items to upgrade for Damage/Survivability?

"
Brian9824 wrote:
My current gear, I know i want to upgrade shield and all my jewels, but getting to the point where I need to save up to do so. Any suggestions for priority of items to upgrade for Damage/Survivability?

A shield with Life on block should help alot interms of survivability.

A Generic Stygian Vise and a Gahystly Eye jewel should help both defensiv and damage.

Your boots can also be easily upgraded:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/qwPXmg3Ug

(max Life 60+, movement speed 25%+, Elemental Resistances total 70%+ and open suffix to craft avoid elemental ailments)
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

A shield with Life on block should help alot interms of survivability.

A Generic Stygian Vise and a Gahystly Eye jewel should help both defensiv and damage.

Your boots can also be easily upgraded:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/qwPXmg3Ug

(max Life 60+, movement speed 25%+, Elemental Resistances total 70%+ and open suffix to craft avoid elemental ailments)

I think i'll save up for a shield first, then boots, belts and armor.
Hi, i would like to ask minions damage vs minions life, which one is better for this build for our dps? Iike which one is our priority? Sorry for my bad english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info