Chrome Extension to detect recipes in your inventory

Oh yeah! It works with 30 tabs now! Thank you sooooo much!
Woo woo, it's finally working with my 19 tabs!!

Thanks so much for the work TJJ. I'm so happy, I'm going to donate a chaos and gcp. PM me your char TJJ, I should be on tonight after 7:30pm PST.
Was using fine for the last couple days, now it won't load any of my characters up..
"
zeego wrote:
Was using fine for the last couple days, now it won't load any of my characters up..

Using which version?
Have you recently bought more stash pages?

What error do you get? (right click->inspect element->scripts->show console)
Make Elite IV:Dangerous happen!
Pledge your backing at KICKSTARTER!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461411552/elite-dangerous
"
Dregos wrote:
Woo woo, it's finally working with my 19 tabs!!

Thanks so much for the work TJJ. I'm so happy, I'm going to donate a chaos and gcp. PM me your char TJJ, I should be on tonight after 7:30pm PST.

Very generous of you.
Ordinarily I'd refuse any kind of donation.... but after lots of (failed) rerolling for a godly weapon I'm poor - so will happily take anything you throw my way :D
Try to use it also on my home pc, and notice different behaviour, maybe related to different OS (XP and 7_x64):
on the XP machine (with Intel onboard graphics, if matters), the extension window starts with a useful size can be resized to every desired size on the screen - but on W7 (with Ati HD5750) it starts with a very tiny column on the right side of the browser window, and is limited in resizing to ~640x480 maximum?! This results in a lot of line breaks inside the output (not affecting the clipboard, but the visibility)

Addition: would be great to have an option to exclude definded pages from the scan (I dont like to "offer" jewelry and have to sort them out manually each time)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 2, 2012, 8:21:17 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

Addition: would be great to have an option to exclude definded pages from the scan (I dont like to "offer" jewelry and have to sort them out manually each time)

I was just going to suggest this. Have a text field that's labeled "Stash Pages to Exclude:" and any number found there will have their page excluded. Make it space and/or comma delimited (trim the spaces), e.g. "1, 2, 10".

Also maybe show the version number somewhere so it's easier to tell what version you have.

Thanks
The application seems to be failing to recognize a lot of items for me.

Here's an exemple :

What the application tells me regarding crafting a Chaos Orb

Spoiler

My stash has quite a few chest & hand pieces tho (everything in my stash is rare)

Spoiler

Tried crafting to make sure, and I can indeed get a Chaos Orb

Spoiler

Am I doing something wrong?
The recipe for chaos counts identified rares only. Unidentified rares are counted in the chaosx2 recipe(which will only become visible once you have x% of the needed items)

Obviously it's an imperfect solution, but for now it's the simplest way of handling it.
I'm having the same problem with the 2x Chaos recipe tho.

Spoiler

Also as you can see in the "your rares" section, I have identified chest & hands pieces.
Last edited by XDementia on Jun 2, 2012, 2:43:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info