[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

Hi, is Anomalous Bone offering good?, 40% less duration is a thing lmao
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Hey Noesy, do you think the new necro + PF wins out in general content like delirium/maps/delve?

Going to be giving this a try

Mapping: PF is better than jugg because PF is faster (10% increased MS during flask effect, better charge sustain of quicksilver flask).

Delirium: I don't think there is a significant difference between the two choices.

Delve: I haven't done delving in this league, so I can't answer.

"
haungo1175 wrote:
Hi, is Anomalous Bone offering good?, 40% less duration is a thing lmao

I prefer a regular gem.
Hey, I love this build but it feels like I'm missing something, somewhere.

Could you or anyone else with more experience take a look at my pob and see if there's anything obvious I'm missing, or where my upgrades should be next?

https://pastebin.com/NtreiRqn
Thank you for your guide!

Can u guide other gear harvest craft?

Yup, harvest + standard is broken. Still working on the chest and amulet. I'll get spell crit to T1, and influence on the amulet, just waiting for the prices to drop a bit on crafts. I am planning out a new sceptre as well, I found a synth base with the spell double damage implicit which will be fun. Thanks for the build guide Nosey!
Last edited by TheBurlyWizard on Jan 24, 2021, 12:07:33 PM
I just started out using this as my league starter as it looks absolutely awesome! Would you advise going for the nec/jugg version if just starting out, or the nec/pathfinder one?
"
NetherShadow wrote:
I just started out using this as my league starter as it looks absolutely awesome! Would you advise going for the nec/jugg version if just starting out, or the nec/pathfinder one?

You will go assassin jugg. Follow the budget version or the leveling guide at the bottom.
Hey, have this body, and think use harvest to remuve physical to remove reflect, and use aug caster to 100% chance craft +1 curse for use ele wweakness. Do it worth for spending 3ex for this craft?
Last edited by 6neji6 on Jan 25, 2021, 5:49:38 AM
"
6neji6 wrote:
Hey, have this body, and think use harvest to remuve physical to remove reflect, and use aug caster to 100% chance craft +1 curse for use ele wweakness. Do it worth for spending 3ex for this craft?

Given that 6-linking costs around 6 ex on average, I don't think it's worth it. A 6-link base can be bought for 1-2 ex at the moment.
Last edited by N0esy on Jan 25, 2021, 1:54:01 PM
"
N0esy wrote:
"
6neji6 wrote:

Given that 6-linking costs around 6 ex on average, I don't think it's worth it. A 6-link base can be bought for 1-2 ex at the moment.

Ye but awakener for craft cost +4.6ex, then need take hp and\or %hp
in shop do good 6 link with offering and crit cost 10 ex
p.s. megalo with owerlord 8 ex is lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info