[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

"
6neji6 wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
6neji6 wrote:
Hey, have this body, and think use harvest to remuve physical to remove reflect, and use aug caster to 100% chance craft +1 curse for use ele wweakness. Do it worth for spending 3ex for this craft?

Given that 6-linking costs around 6 ex on average, I don't think it's worth it. A 6-link base can be bought for 1-2 ex at the moment.

Ye but awakener for craft cost +4.6ex, then need take hp and\or %hp
in shop do good 6 link with offering and crit cost 10 ex
p.s. megalo with owerlord 8 ex is lol

No, you don't need an awakener's orb.
6-link body chest 1-2 ex
hunter orb 1.5 ex
alt/aug for T1 offering effect <1 ex

Everything else can be done by harvest crafting, which is free if you farm it yourself.

Edit: Added a lot of crafting examples. See the new info section if you are interested.
Last edited by N0esy on Jan 25, 2021, 8:59:29 PM

Thx, i think be try to craft, but have 1 more que, why you use dex base? dex\str dont batter for more armour?
for leveling and early/budget setup it's recommended to use incr. crit chance support; at what crit. value should we swap to added lightning dmg?

second question is about the aps, i got 15% cdr on belt and an aps of 7.52, should i try to get 7.56 on the dot or is 7.52 good enough ?
Last edited by medwannabe on Jan 26, 2021, 5:44:40 PM
"
6neji6 wrote:

Thx, i think be try to craft, but have 1 more que, why you use dex base? dex\str dont batter for more armour?

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I use dex bases because I took some incresed evasion rating nodes in the passive tree.

"
medwannabe wrote:
for leveling and early/budget setup it's recommended to use incr. crit chance support; at what crit. value should we swap to added lightning dmg?

This is a hard question because your crit chance is not constant. Diamond flask, for example, increases your crit chance a lot, but if you are on a low budget, you will most likely run out of flask charges in a boss fight. This means you want to make sure that your crit chance is high enough without flasks. On the other hand, if you have good gear, you can kill endgame bosses before you run out of flask charges. Therefore, you can optimize your dps while flasks are up.

As you can see, it's not only crit chance but also your overall gear that determines whether or not you can replace increased crit chance support with added lightning.

I have no idea what the optimal strategy is, but my suggestion is to replace increased crit support once you have watcher's eye (crit chance), a weapon with 8%+ crit chance, and a decent body armour (attack and spell crit chance).

"
medwannabe wrote:

second question is about the aps, i got 15% cdr on belt and an aps of 7.52, should i try to get 7.56 on the dot or is 7.52 good enough ?

The difference between 7.52 and 7.56 aps is 1-(7.52/7.56) = 0.5%. Your dps is 0.5% lower than the optimized one, but this difference is so small. I can say your aps is (almost) optimized at this point.
Last edited by N0esy on Jan 26, 2021, 7:16:35 PM

Hi, what can i do with this for now?
I was plan to :
- remove cold
-cannot roll attack mod
-Aug lightning x2
Any idea for it guy
Thanks.
(I try to speak politely but my English is too bad lmao)
"
haungo1175 wrote:

Hi, what can i do with this for now?
I was plan to :
- remove cold
-cannot roll attack mod
-Aug lightning x2
Any idea for it guy
Thanks.
(I try to speak politely but my English is too bad lmao)

I agree with you.
Last edited by N0esy on Jan 27, 2021, 1:18:24 AM
I assume you mean to buy shaper boots first and alt spam cdr onto them then awakeners the elusive, typo in the boots part. Thanks again for the updates
Last edited by gtkingsley1 on Jan 27, 2021, 9:33:34 AM
"
gtkingsley1 wrote:
I assume you mean to buy shaper boots first and alt spam cdr onto them then awakeners the elusive, typo in the boots part. Thanks again for the updates

Fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out.

worth trying harvest crafting?
I want to farm Legion in New Vastir to abuse the passive trees nodes. Do you recommend this build for it or should I go for something like Arc to get more chains?

Not sure if with this build I'll get to break open many Sgts, but the playstyle is really fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info